Community Science Center, Ahmedabad, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Ahmedabad > Community Science Center
- General travel tip
- City center
It hosts different programs and school projects to popularize Mathematics and science education. It also organizes courses for housewives, youth and professionals. It’s also open for school visits with prior information.
It’s very important for students, teachers and even other people to visit here to make learning real fun. The place is open on all days except Mondays. Take you children there and they will enjoy the place to the fullest.
Tuesdays - Saturdays 9:30am - 5:30pm
Sundays 9:30am - 1:00pm
Closed On Mondays
Recent travel tips for Ahmedabad
- Sarkhej RojaThis place is actually a tomb and a mosque but the elegance of the architecture of the complex is phenomenon. There are also a palace and pavilions. A lot of young couples are seen here to find some private moments. This place is intimate, [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Sidi Sayeed MosqueThis mosque is the icon of the city of Ahmedabad. The extra ordinary carving in windows of this mosque are world famous. It depicts the tree with intertwining branches, the carving looks like fine lace filigree work, but are hewn from solid [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Sardar Patel MuseumMore than three centuries old building is now a museum for one of the major contributor in Indian independence. It gives the glimpse of the political movement during Indian independence. Also there are gardens, open air theatre and [...]D: 2.4mi00
- SundarvanAhmedabad is so much developed nowadays, so you do not realize that such wonderful nature park is there in the middle of all the modern complexes, offices and buildings. Sundarvan is a little nature centre covered by bamboo groves and [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Calico MuseumOne of the finest place to see the remarkable collection of fabric spanning. It is a superb repository of fabrics based on colors, patterns, weaving and embellishment. Wow.. what an exclusive treat being in Ahmedabad. [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Ahmedabad you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
London, United Kingdom
If you don't want or you don't have so much money to spend while visiting London, you should check out British Museum. Except exhibitions that are...
History & Culture: British Museum
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
From Covasna to Brasov there are only 51 Km, and there are about 5 connections per day with buses or microbuses. Personally I was with Ecosil, the...
General: Brasov connection to Covasna
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Visit Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral was built by the French colonists between 1863 and 1880. The name Notre-Dame...
Sightseeing: Saigon Notre Dame Basilica