Community Science Center, Ahmedabad, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Ahmedabad > Community Science Center
- General travel tip
- City center
It hosts different programs and school projects to popularize Mathematics and science education. It also organizes courses for housewives, youth and professionals. It’s also open for school visits with prior information.
It’s very important for students, teachers and even other people to visit here to make learning real fun. The place is open on all days except Mondays. Take you children there and they will enjoy the place to the fullest.
Tuesdays - Saturdays 9:30am - 5:30pm
Sundays 9:30am - 1:00pm
Closed On Mondays
Recent travel tips for Ahmedabad
- SundarvanAhmedabad is so much developed nowadays, so you do not realize that such wonderful nature park is there in the middle of all the modern complexes, offices and buildings. Sundarvan is a little nature centre covered by bamboo groves and [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Lothal Archaeological SiteLothal is one of the greatest examples of ancient archaeology. It’s a very informative museum explaining the artifacts of ancient India. It’s very well known for its drainage system. When we visit there, we get amazed by how [...]D: 42.3mi01
- Rani no HajiroThese tombs of Queens are one of the finest examples of the architectural beauty in the walled city of Ahmedabad but interestingly this area is used for the local people who sell ladies goods forming a little market. [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Mahudi Jain TempleThis temple is the collection of Idols and artistic remains recovered from ground which shows the history of 2000 year old based on Brahmi script. One of the most interesting ritual is that we cannot take the Prasad (some sweet [...]D: 11.8mi00
- Calico MuseumOne of the finest place to see the remarkable collection of fabric spanning. It is a superb repository of fabrics based on colors, patterns, weaving and embellishment. Wow.. what an exclusive treat being in Ahmedabad. [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Ahmedabad you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
In Budapest at most of the places you have to pay if you want to park your car. The fee is a little high but it's quite hard to find a place where...
General: Parking in Budapest
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa