Ambaji Temple, Ahmedabad, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Ahmedabad > Ambaji Temple
- General travel tip
- City center
7:15 am to 11:30am,
12:00pm to 4:15pm
6:30pm to 9:00 pm
How to get there:
Public state transport is the best option to reach to Ambaji.
Recent travel tips for Ahmedabad
- Insitute of IndologyInstitute of Indology preserves rare art, manuscripts and archaeological objects of India. It’s based in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat state, India. It was started in 1956 for a good cause of preserving arts. A museum was started here in [...]D: 4.3mi00
- SundarvanAhmedabad is so much developed nowadays, so you do not realize that such wonderful nature park is there in the middle of all the modern complexes, offices and buildings. Sundarvan is a little nature centre covered by bamboo groves and [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Mahudi Jain TempleThis temple is the collection of Idols and artistic remains recovered from ground which shows the history of 2000 year old based on Brahmi script. One of the most interesting ritual is that we cannot take the Prasad (some sweet [...]D: 11.8mi00
- Sarkhej RojaThis place is actually a tomb and a mosque but the elegance of the architecture of the complex is phenomenon. There are also a palace and pavilions. A lot of young couples are seen here to find some private moments. This place is intimate, [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Sidi Sayeed MosqueThis mosque is the icon of the city of Ahmedabad. The extra ordinary carving in windows of this mosque are world famous. It depicts the tree with intertwining branches, the carving looks like fine lace filigree work, but are hewn from solid [...]D: 2.2mi00
Things about Ahmedabad you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you...
General: M+S Tirese Obligatory
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
One of the most and well balanced tourist destinations in Asia and perhaps whole the world, A Thailand luxury Travel and holidays is now very...
Beaches : General guide to Thailand beaches
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature