Anchor Steam Brewery, San Francisco, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Francisco > Anchor Steam Brewery
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
With history dating back to the late 1800's Anchor Brewery is one of San Francisco's least known landmarks.
They offer great tours which fill up weeks if not months in advance , and provide free tasting for 6 of their beers. Make sure to schedule your tour early.
Two tours daily at 10:00am and 1:00pm
How to get there:
Take Highway 101 exit Mariposa.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Francisco
- BacarCan you imagine 1400 kinds of wine in one place? I couldn't, but there it is. Very nice place indeed, not only because of its wide collection of the best wines. The decoration and furniture is also very stylish and elegant, you will be [...]D: 9.3mi00
- City Beer StoreHere is a great news for beer lovers in San Francisco. City Beer Store is a fabulous little place with an extremely wide selection of beers. It is not easy to chose from the more than 300 types of beers, but you can take your time, you [...]D: 9mi00
- Powell St Cable CarThe Powell/Market Street Cable Car is one of the most popular Cable Car Stops in the city. It showcases the famous Cable Car Turnaround, where drivers manually turn the car the same way it has been done since its opening. The line to get on [...]D: 9.7mi00
- Ferry BuildingI think Ferry Building is one of the nicest places in San Francisco, which is a great thing knowing that the whole city is so great! The building was finished in 1903 and it was the center to wager the boats and ferries that crossed the [...]D: 10.4mi00
- Museum of Asian ArtThis museum is amazing, you simply cannot miss it. It was first opened when a factory owner from Chicago gave his Asian art collection to San Francisco to open a museum with it. The museum has more than 17, 000 objects, from religious [...]D: 9.3mi00
Things about San Francisco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Christian and pagan, ancient and newer artifacts are gathered at the world's largest museum, at the Istanbul Archeology Museum. As Turkey's...
History & Culture: Istanbul Archeology Museum
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm
Located in downtown Cleveland, the Terminal Tower is one the more imposing and historical buildings of the city. It is home to various businesses,...
History & Culture: Terminal Tower