Anchor Steam Brewery, San Francisco, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Francisco > Anchor Steam Brewery
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
With history dating back to the late 1800's Anchor Brewery is one of San Francisco's least known landmarks.
They offer great tours which fill up weeks if not months in advance , and provide free tasting for 6 of their beers. Make sure to schedule your tour early.
Two tours daily at 10:00am and 1:00pm
How to get there:
Take Highway 101 exit Mariposa.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Francisco
- California Wine MerchantI recommend to sit by the window, the view to Chestnut street is very nice. California Wine Merchant is not a very special place, but it is cozy and pleasant for a drink with your friends. You will fine good wine and great service if [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Dolores Park Movie NightOn Thursday night’s throughout the summer, there is a free movie shown in Dolores Park. Don’t expect your typical quiet theater atmosphere. It’s more like a party at Dolores Park. There are no assigned seats and [...]D: 8mi00
- Steps to Obtaining a Passport for Your ChildIf you’re planning a foreign trip and you have little kid who doesn’t have a passport of his own, your primary concern might be the proper ways of obtaining one so as to travel with your entire family. For getting a passport for your [...]D: n/a00
- Fly in Business Class Together & Save 50% Asiana Business...Asia comprises of some of the largest global cities of the world. Prominent names in the list include Hong Kong, Tokyo, Shanghai, Seoul and Manila and so on. Innumerable global travelers visit these Asian cities from various parts of the [...]D: n/a00
- San Francisco Marriot Fisherman' s Wharf HotelBecause this hotel is near the piers and the Golden Gate Bridge (one of the famous sights in San Francisco), the price is a little expensive. I picked the regular room with pleasure purpose, and it cost $169 per night. It is pretty [...]D: 11.1mi02
Things about San Francisco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shanghai is one of those cities where you won't have to go hungry until morning if you feel peckish in the middle of the night. There's a...
Sightseeing: Bi Feng Tang
Checkpoint Charlie was a watchtower from where they controlled the area of the Berlin Wall that divided West and East Berlin so that nobody can...
History & Culture: Checkpoint Charlie Museum
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Kids are the ones that might enjoy the best the Explora Science Center, where interactive exhibitions are on display for the visitor. From physics...
Family & Fun: Explora Science Center
Buffalo, New York
Those who are at least a bit interested in the military or navy, this place will offer them quite an insight into their history and development...
Sightseeing: Erie County Naval and Military Park
The best of our stay in Jacksonville. We spent the whole day out camping in Little Talbot Island State Park. It was amazing and wonderful. There...
Sightseeing: Little Talbot Island State Park
Washington, District Of Columbia
Redesigned from a rowhouse the Eighteenth Street Lounge is a great place to relax. Though not the fanciest place in DC it does look luxurious and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Eighteenth Street Lounge