The Sanssouci palace, Potsdam, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Potsdam > The Sanssouci palace
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Germany
- Fuji Sushi & NudelIf you are in the area of Nymphenburg or Neuhausen, I can highly recommend Fuji. It's a little Japanese restaurat run by Vietnamese people. Yes, I mention that because they manage to make some amazing noodles. You can pretty much order any [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Schlosspark NymphenburgThis is a fantastic Park in Munich. It's not as central as the English Garden, but more relaxing, and the best place to really calm down from a stressful day. The castle itswelf is beautiful and there the canals, as well as the lake are [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Understand the systemBerlin has got 15 S-Bahn lines, 9 U-Bahn lines, more than 140 bus lines, more than 20 tram lines and several ferry lines as well, so you can basically get everywhere in the city and the surrounding area using public transportation. The [...]D: n/a00
- Eating Cheap in BielefeldDo you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa, not the one of the expensive restaurants also located inside the university, such the one [...]D: 4.8mi00
- The world largest modelrailwayIf you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge variety of landscapes, polaces like airports, harbours etc. and every detail is made really [...]D: 9.9mi00
Things about Potsdam you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
BZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill...
Night Life & Entertainment: BZB (Bar)
Go diving in Andaman Sea Luxury Holiday to Thailand is hugely popular for experienced scuba divers and with very good reason it has some of the...
General: Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to Thailand
Albuquerque, New Mexico
A combination of a zoo, botanical garden and an aquarium, the Albuquerque Biological Park is a fun place for families with children or a group of...
Family & Fun: Albuquerque Biological Park
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Definitely worth a visit, maybe more, because at Tandoor Restaurant they serve amazingly good Indian food with rich flavors and spicy dishes. They...
Food: Tandoor Restaurant
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns