Wrixum Wind Mill, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Wrixum > Wrixum Wind Mill
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Hardesweg 54, 25938 Wrixum, Germany
Guided tours 11am-1pm, otherwise just stop by and take some pictures.
How to get there:
Recent travel tips for Germany
- The Humpis MuseumHave a insight view into Ravensburg's history [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Shopping in the city centerThe shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The BasilikaIf you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The monorail of WuppertalIf you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also special roundtrips be booked on the historic 'Kaiserwagen'. [...]D: n/a00
- Understand the systemBerlin has got 15 S-Bahn lines, 9 U-Bahn lines, more than 140 bus lines, more than 20 tram lines and several ferry lines as well, so you can basically get everywhere in the city and the surrounding area using public transportation. The [...]D: n/a00
Things about Wrixum you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
The Royal Palace used to be the residence of the Spanish kings and queens. Now it is only used for official ceremonies and when foreign diplomats...
History & Culture: Royal Palace
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Buckingham Fountain is, I think, one of the best things about Chicago. It was built by Kate Buckingham in 1927 in the memory of her brother. It...
History & Culture: Buckingham Fountain
Though not considered a restaurant, Bakesale Betty has still the best cookies in town. There is always quite a line in front of the bakery and...
Food: Bakesale Betty
This Museum is truly amazing. There are so many things to see, the museum focusing on several subjects ranging from art to history. We took part...
History & Culture: Phoenix Art Museum
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife