Wrixum Wind Mill, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Wrixum > Wrixum Wind Mill
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Hardesweg 54, 25938 Wrixum, Germany
Guided tours 11am-1pm, otherwise just stop by and take some pictures.
How to get there:
Recent travel tips for Germany
- IKEA - shop for furnitureIn Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if you are an IKEA fan, you know that prices are acceptable and there is an immense variety of [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Harbour part of the cityIf you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old store houses, sailing ships and really big freigthers. [...]D: 10.6mi00
- Use your carIf you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there. [...]D: 0.3mi10
- The Humpis MuseumHave a insight view into Ravensburg's history [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Brunch at the BavareseThis is one of my favorite brunch places in Munich. it offers a ton of different types of foods and they are really fresh and healthy. Even if you are someone who likes to eat heavy food, they have some available for you. Anyhow, I was [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Wrixum you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
I can warmly recommend you to go on a river cruise if you are in Dublin using the Liffey River Cruise. It is a great tour of about 45-50 minutes...
Sightseeing: Dublin view from the river
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Junagadh is known for the famous for its lions in Gir National Park. Almost 350 lions along with other wild cats is the main attraction and it is...
Outdoors Activities: Gir National Park
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
We took the behind-the-scenes tour when we visited the Churchill Downs, which has been the home of the Kentucky Derby for ten of years, and it was...
Sightseeing: Churchill Downs
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide