Wrixum Wind Mill, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Wrixum > Wrixum Wind Mill
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Hardesweg 54, 25938 Wrixum, Germany
Guided tours 11am-1pm, otherwise just stop by and take some pictures.
How to get there:
Recent travel tips for Germany
- The Sanssouci palaceIf you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king (1745–1747). [...]D: n/a00
- Restaurant WalfischIf you are looking for a good restaurant for having lunch in the city center, i recommend the 'Walfisch', in english it means Wale. It´s an good place for italian food like pizza and pasta. At lunch time it´s always very crowded, because [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Tiergarten parkIf you want to relax in the middle of Berlin, you can visit the park called Tierpark. It´s the green lung of the city. Close to it there are mayn sights you might also visit, like the 'Schloss Belvue', the 'Siegessäule', the 'Reichstag' [...]D: 1.6mi00
- The great festival of KölnWhen you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa. [...]D: n/a00
- The Alamannen museumThis small museum is worth a look, if you are in the city center of Weingarten. It contains the history of the Alamannen, a tribe living in that area over 1700 years before. Also findings are exhibited there, even some burrial places [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Wrixum you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Have fun cruising effortlessly through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest rides of the 21st century. The Segway Tour experience is the...
Sightseeing: Florence Segway Tour
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Dedicated in the memory of the great Dr. Sun for its part in shaping the Republic of China, the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall is open to the public,...
History & Culture: Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
Hong Kong, China
A very comfortable, cozy hotel with great services, the Ramada was worth the money. We got a room on the 12th floor, and we had an excellent view...
General: The Ramada Hotel in Hong Kong