Wrixum Wind Mill, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Wrixum > Wrixum Wind Mill
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Hardesweg 54, 25938 Wrixum, Germany
Guided tours 11am-1pm, otherwise just stop by and take some pictures.
How to get there:
Recent travel tips for Germany
- PompejanumIf you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built ancient roman villa, with all the usual euqipment the romans also used. Its worth a visit. [...]D: 1mi00
- DudelsackWenn man Whiskey schätzt, dann ist der Dudelsack ein idealer Ort. Dort kann man aus über 100 verschiedenen Sorten auswählen und genießen. [...]D: n/a00
- IKEA - shop for furnitureIn Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if you are an IKEA fan, you know that prices are acceptable and there is an immense variety of [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Use your carIf you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there. [...]D: 0.3mi10
- BabioleOne great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is owned by one of the largest bakeries in the region so it has tasty and fresh bread. For [...]D: 52mi00
Things about Wrixum you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
El Paso, Texas
With a historical and cultural background the Mayapan Market is an indoor market with lots of handcrafts, dried goods and food stalls. There is...
Shopping: Mayapan Market
Chris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot...