Humpismuseum, Ravensburg, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Ravensburg > Humpismuseum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There you can see the history of the town, connected with the family Humpis, that owned the trading company. The museum itself is located in some houses, dating back to medieval times.
It´s definitely worth a visit!
Entrance is free.
Tuesday - Sunday: 11-18 o'clock
Thursday: 11-20 o'clock
Recent travel tips for Ravensburg
- The Humpis MuseumHave a insight view into Ravensburg's history [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Veitsburg, Basilika and Wolfegg CastleGo shopping or walk in the inner city. Have some coffee in one of the many restaurants or Cafes. Climb one of the towers and go up to the so called Veitsburg where you'll have a nice view over the entire valley where Ravensburg is located [...]D: n/a10
- The BlaserturmIf you want to take a look at Ravensburg not only from the streets, climb up the Blaserturm and look all over the central place Marienplatz and the city center. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- The tower MehlsackIf you want to get an great view over the city of Ravensburg, you should climb up one of these medieval towers. It´s nearly like flying with an airplane over the area. It is sitauted at the edge of the city center of Ravesnburg, lying on a [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Fine whiskey, Liqueurs and vinegar & oilsIf you are looking for good cooking ingredients or for a fine whiskey or Liqueurs , you should go to the shop 'Vom Fass'. There you get fine olive oils, special vingears and very good whiskeys or Liqueurs with the quantity you want. You can [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Ravensburg you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Right in the heart of Hamburg's Saint Paul district lies the Reeperbahn Street, the center of the German city's nightlife. There are clubs and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Reeperbahn Street is Hamburg
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
What else would you do in Anaheim other than going to Disneyland. This is the perfect place for the family. Although, I would only go there with...
Family & Fun: Disneyland
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
If you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bricktown