The city of bicycles, Paris, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Paris > The city of bicycles
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Paris
- Bargains in ParisFor buying souvenirs from Pris I recommend also trying the ambulant shoppers findable all over the capital's streets, even on the famous Champs d'Elysees. What is the gain? You can negotiate a really good price, for the souvenirs, as they [...]D: n/a10
- Eiffel Tower by nightIf you want to see something breathtaking, watch the Eiffel Tower every hour from dusk to 2 am (1 am in the winter) as 20,000 bulbs twinkle brilliantly for five minutes. The view will surely make you love Paris even more. [...]D: n/a00
- entry fee for Notre Dame de ParisWhile going inside Notre Dame de Paris is free of charge, climbing the towers costs 5.5 euros. It's not much compared to what you see (This is only from what I heard from other friends that climbed up there, we were in a hurry and it was a [...]D: 1.7mi10
- Luggage lockersIf you travel with large luggage, you can leave it at the luggage locker of one of the train stations like Gare de Lyon, Gare du Nord, Gare d'Austerlitz. If one is not opened, you can ask about the other at the information stand and walk [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Louvre free of charge for art studentsIf you want to visit Louvre and you're an art student, then I have a good news for you: the entry is for free. But be careful, not every kind of student has this privilege, only students at Art, Sculpture, or anything that resembles Art. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Paris you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
We already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for...
Food: Vij's - Indian restaurant in Vancouver
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Los Cabos, Mexico
The dolphins never tire to amaze me with their curious and friendly approach towards us, people. They are such caring, and wonderful creatures, I...
Family & Fun: Cabo Dolphin Center
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Everest base camp Trekking Summary:Fly in by plane and walk to the Sherpa village of Namche Bazar, the Monastery at Tyangboche and on to Everest...
Outdoors Activities: Trip to Everest, Everest Base camp Trek, Everest Trip, Adventure Activities Nepal
If like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more...
Outdoors Activities: Beaches at Lima
Los Angeles, California
This is a real nice place to grab an unforgettable breakfast. The place is creative and offers many types of breakfast for all tastes. No matter if...
Food: The Waffle
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl