Walking around, New York, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > New York > Walking around
- General travel tip
- City center
I usually continue through Tribecca and then stop at Chinatown (Canal Street) for some funky food... yummy.
Basically, keep walking and walking. New York is entertaining and very fun.
Another tip... try lunch at any of the crazy Chinese restaurants on Canal Street. Grab a nice big Prime Rib at night over at the Old Homestead.
Recent travel tips for New York
- Doma Cafe & GalleryHaving breakfast in a cozy, friendly cafe which resembles an art gallery with its huge windows and warm lighting and constantly changing artistic decorations is a memorable experience I would gladly repeat every week. The cafe's panini with [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Bowery BallroomI have never seen something like this before. Bowery Ballroom is a theater stage transformed into a concert hall for young bands. There is a great bar under the stage where you can have a drink after the show. Many of the now very well [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Ruth's Chris SteakhouseAs always, Ruth's Chris is a great choice for all steak lovers. They have a dark and elegant theme accompanied by great steaks, appetizers and a solid selection of wines. Be sure to have the calamari appetizer as well as the creamed spinach [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Ayza Bar Wine and ChocolateThey have chocolate and a great list of wine. What else can you ask for? Good food, maybe, which they also have, actually. The staff is friendly and the ambiance is romantic, so it's great for a surprise dinner as well, if you are [...]D: 0.7mi10
- CieloCielo is one of the best clubs in the whole city. The music is always great, they usually have house on weekends and latin and hip hop on the rest of the week. You must be prepared that the club is rather expensive, both the drink and [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about New York you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
The Brandenburg Gate is the symbol of the unification of East and West Berlin as it stood on no-man's land during the cold war and was reopened in...
History & Culture: Brandenburg Gate
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
One of the oldest and most prestigious hotels in Venice, the Hotel Danieli has been a palace and the home of the Doge Dandolo's family. It has...
General: Hotel Danieli
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Full of art galleries, restaurants and boutiques the Short North Arts District is a popular destination for both local and tourist art lovers. ...
History & Culture: Short North Arts District
El Paso, Texas
Among all the historic hidden gems in El Paso, the Magoffin Homestead is maybe the most unique and beautiful. Everything has been left as it was...
History & Culture: Magoffin Homestead