Walking around, New York, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > New York > Walking around
- General travel tip
- City center
I usually continue through Tribecca and then stop at Chinatown (Canal Street) for some funky food... yummy.
Basically, keep walking and walking. New York is entertaining and very fun.
Another tip... try lunch at any of the crazy Chinese restaurants on Canal Street. Grab a nice big Prime Rib at night over at the Old Homestead.
Recent travel tips for New York
- Chicago the MusicalChicago is one of the best musicals of all times. It is the 12th year of its hit and it's still a great success. I personally loved it and the movie as well. If you are in New York, you must go to the Broadway and watch some shows, they [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Canal street refuge chinese foodsIf you want to eat gorgeous chicken for few money goto the Canal street. There is a refuge with chinese foods. [...]D: n/a00
- B+H PhotoIt is heaven for all amateur photographers and not only. You will find here all the equipment you can possibly need to enjoy your hobby. It is very interesting even for those who just like to take photos, like me. You'll find here [...]D: 1.2mi00
- NY NJ LimousineNY NJ Limousine specialized in provide safe and brilliant Pink Limo NJ, Cheap Party Bus NJ, Kids Party Bus NJ and Limo Party Bus Rental NY services at competitive price. For More Info :- http://www.nynjlimousine.com/ [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Online is the wayI would like to suggest lastminutetravel.com as it really makes the entire process hassle free. [...]D: n/a20
Things about New York you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Even if you are a traveler and the reason you get away is for fun and adventure, you still have to relax from time to time. And Betty's Bath...
Sports & Wellness : Betty's Bath and Day Spa
Manhattan Beach, California
I have only been at this place at night, so I am not able to tell you whether it’s good during the day. The Irish bar offers some nice selection...
Night Life & Entertainment: Hennessey's Tavern
Two things can be said about the Basilica of St. Josaphat: beautiful and amazingly big. Its architecture and style is breathtaking and you feel you...
History & Culture: Basilica of St. Josaphat
I think a trip to Pittsburgh is not complete without a visit to the Cathedral of Learning. From far it looks like a skyscraper, an immensely tall...
History & Culture: Cathedral of Learning