Visiting Times Square, New York, New York
Travel tips > North America > United States > New York > Visiting Times Square
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Anyhow after visiting the shows you might want to also go eat at one of the many restaurant, which are also at all price ranges.
Times Square, New York
How to get there:
Take the 1, 2, 3 Subway up to 42nd Street- Time Square and you'll be at Times Square
Recent travel tips for New York
- Cafe Habana in New YorkWe found in the City of New York a little Cuban heaven. Cafe Habana has all the features of a traditional Cuban environment: simple, tasty, chili food, hot, rhythmic music and a bunch of people who feel great in spite of the crowding. [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Ruth's Chris SteakhouseAs always, Ruth's Chris is a great choice for all steak lovers. They have a dark and elegant theme accompanied by great steaks, appetizers and a solid selection of wines. Be sure to have the calamari appetizer as well as the creamed spinach [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Solomon R Guggenheim MuseumThe Solomon R Guggenheim Museum offers a wide range of art. They always have some special exhibitions going on and have a nice audio guide to accompany you. My favorites are the works of Picasso and Kandinsky. Go there any time, it's [...]D: 2.4mi00
- Few Things To Know Before Visiting Moon Thai Weston...Now whether it is business trip or a vacation, key ingredient for the success of your trip is eating good food. What exactly you want to eat? Do you want to explore local cuisine? Do you wish to eat local food from local restaurants? In [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Apple Store SohoWhat should one say? Lots of things to admire for the fans of 'Multimedialand'. There is a little crowd, indeed, but you can enjoy the free internet terminals while you are waiting or just wandering around and dreaming. It's a nice place [...]D: 2.2mi00
Things about New York you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
The Fox theater is one of the most interesting places in Atlanta, not only because of its history, but also because it's an important performing...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Fox Theatre in Atlanta
For a little bit of Asian feeling and some Thai food you should definitely visit the Green Papaya Restaurant in North Jacksonville. They serve...
Food: Green Papaya Restaurant
If you are collecting vinyls, or if you just want to pick up a gift for someone, Hymie's Vintage Records is a great place to check out.The building...
Shopping: Hymie's Vintage Records
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels