Hotel Omni Mont-Royal, Montreal, Quebec
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Montreal > Hotel Omni Mont-Royal
- General travel tip
- City center
If you can, book a room on one of the higher floors, because the view of Montreal from there is just amazing.
The only drawback I could think of was that their bar or restaurant is very small so in the evening it gets pretty crowded. Their meals are delicious, though.
We enjoyed our stay here, even if our room's design wasn't one of the most modern of all. It was simple and comfortable and especially clean, so that was what mattered.
1050 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, QC H3A, Canada
Recent travel tips for Montreal
- Rue St.Denis in MontrealLocated at the center of Mont-Royal Plateau, this street is packed with shops for everyone's tastes, whether you're looking for souvenirs, antiques or some expensive gifts. I went inside some antique shops, just to have look on the [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Montreal Jazz FestivalThe Montreal Jazz Festival is greatest festival in the world winning with it a Guinness World Record in 2004. During the week (about 10 days) many streets are closed, traffic gets sometimes jammed because of it, and a huge number of [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Casa del Popolo in MontrealWe had so much fun in Casa del Popolo, that every time we go to Montreal we step by the pub and have a drink and a sandwich. They have an excellent beer list, which might make up for their menu, because they serve only vegetarian food. [...]D: 2.1mi00
- St. Joseph's OratorySt. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th century. The church can be found on a hill near Montreal and is truly an amazing sight. Many [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Cathedral of Mary Queen of the WorldWhen Bishop Ignace Bourget planned and oversaw the construction of the Cathedral of Mary, Queen of the World, he had in mind the Saint Peter Basilique of Rome.Of course, the Montreal version is smaller in scale, but it's very beautiful [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Montreal you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
We made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses...
Food: Bridges - Great restaurant in Vancouver
In the center of Bern is a really interested Chine restaurant, with the best chine food in Switzerland, thay said! Well I don't know how are the...
Food: Chine restaurant
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
Ostia Antica, Italy
Wenn man in der Nähe von Rom Baden gehen will, dann einfach an einen Strand ein paar Kilometer ausserhalb fahren.
General: Baden gehen
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Saint Petersburg, Russia
This incredible building is one of those attractions that you absolutely shouldn't miss when visiting St. Petersburg. At the first glance, it...
History & Culture: Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
San Diego, California
New Children's Museum is a great project. It was opened in 2008 and has got a lot of programs for kids. The whole place was constructed of recycled...
Family & Fun: New Children's Museum
Washington, District Of Columbia
Spying is for professionals and is a secret job, so when you're shown tools and things only spies used in the Cold War than that place becomes a...
History & Culture: International Spy Museum