Memphis Zoo, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Memphis > Memphis Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The giant panda, who is called Yaya was the main attraction of our visit, beside the live animals shows. We were really lucky that we could see the animals, because if it is a hot day, then they try to hide away from the sun, but the day we went the sky was cloudy; we were also allowed to feed some of the animals too, so it was a worthwhile trip.
2000 Prentiss Ln, Memphis, TN 38112, USA
$15 for adults and $10 for children.
9:00am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Memphis
- GracelandEverything that is known or unknown about the King of Rock'n'Roll can be found in Graceland, home of Elvis. You can take part on VIP or the mansion tours, find out everything about the man that changed music and history. Even if [...]D: 16.5mi00
- Blues City CaféThere is no place in Memphis or in Tennessee for that matter where you can eat such delicious, world-class tamales and party for hours in the same time! Blues City Cafe is like no other! It was the first time that I had so much fun with [...]D: 15mi00
- Three Little Pigs BBQIf you're in a taste for some fresh, delicious pork dishes than you have to look up the Three Little Pigs BBQ on South Highland Street. They have juicy, grilled pork with excellent taste. I don't think I've ever eaten so much [...]D: 10.2mi00
- Stax MuseumThe heart and soul of Soul Music, the Stax Museum has seen several well-known artists and has helped many of them become what they are now, like Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner or Otis Redding. If you like even a little bit of soul music than [...]D: 14.4mi00
- National Civil Rights MuseumA must-see museum in every aspect is definitely the National Civil Rights Museum, located in the Lorraine Motel, where the great man, Martin Luther King has spent his last day. Though you might have to read a lot, the hands-on exhibits, [...]D: 15.3mi00
Things about Memphis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
The hotel Ambos Mundos, its name meaning Both Worlds, is famous for its association with Ernest Hemingway, who stayed in one of its rooms and wrote...
General: Hotel Ambos Mundos in Havana
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
It was a new experience to go to a museum and take part at activities and ‘concerts’. I went with a group of friends to visit the museum...
Family & Fun: A visit at Detroit Institute of Art
Raleigh, North Carolina
It is both a Cafe and a bakery and they also serve excellent food and offer catering. I loved the sautéed chicken and roasted vegetables as...
Food: Neomonde Restaurant
Focusing on the cultures and history of the Native Americans of the southwest, the Arizona State Museum is a must-see museum for anyone who is...
History & Culture: Arizona State Museum
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An