Memphis Zoo, Tennessee
Travel tips > North America > United States > Memphis > Memphis Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The giant panda, who is called Yaya was the main attraction of our visit, beside the live animals shows. We were really lucky that we could see the animals, because if it is a hot day, then they try to hide away from the sun, but the day we went the sky was cloudy; we were also allowed to feed some of the animals too, so it was a worthwhile trip.
2000 Prentiss Ln, Memphis, TN 38112, USA
$15 for adults and $10 for children.
9:00am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Memphis
- Charles Vergos RendezvousFor the BBQ-lover, Charles Vergos Rendezvous is the perfect place. They have the most excellent ribs prepared with care and delicates. Though I would say the dishes are a bit pricey, so if you're looking for a budget meal or restaurant [...]D: 14.8mi00
- B. B. King's RestaurantIf you want to have a night out with friends, not just exploring the city during daytime and sleeping at night, than you should go to B. B. King's Restaurant. They have an open blues club that's the best in town. Party, energy, [...]D: 15mi00
- Stax MuseumThe heart and soul of Soul Music, the Stax Museum has seen several well-known artists and has helped many of them become what they are now, like Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner or Otis Redding. If you like even a little bit of soul music than [...]D: 14.4mi00
- National Civil Rights MuseumA must-see museum in every aspect is definitely the National Civil Rights Museum, located in the Lorraine Motel, where the great man, Martin Luther King has spent his last day. Though you might have to read a lot, the hands-on exhibits, [...]D: 15.3mi00
- Rum Boogie CaféMemphis is all about blues and BBQs. The Rum Boogie Cafe has been open since 1985 and has seen such famous artists such as Elvis Presley, Joe Walsh, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, Sting, Alice Cooper and Aerosmith, each and every one of them signing [...]D: 14.9mi00
Things about Memphis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
If you are in Athens and you have a little time, go to the Parliament and watch the guard change. This happens in every hour if I remember well.
Family & Fun: Guard change attraction at the Parliament
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
I’ve been to many tours, visited many places, went even diving once but meeting and playing with the dolphins in the Seaquarium was the best...
Family & Fun: Dolphin Harbor in the Miami Seaquarium
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach