Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe, Maroa, Illinois
Travel tips > North America > United States > Maroa > Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
The bookstore/cafe is very famous so there are quite many people inside but in overall the whole place has such a homey feeling. Not to mention the huge selection of books. Roaming through them I lost track of time and when I finally emerged from my reading-while-drinking state I realized it was already dark.
I heartily recommend Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe to everyone who enjoys books and want's to have a great time while reading.
1517 E Washington Street Rd, Maroa, IL 61756, USA
Open Early to Late 7 Days a Week - All Night Fri & Sat
Recent travel tips for United States
- The Best Hotels in Birmingham For Your BudgetThe Best hotels in Birmingham affordable extended stay lodging accommodations for business and family travelers at a affordable rate. If you are planning a visit to Birmingham you might want to find out about the best luxury hotel options [...]D: 4548mi10
- NASCAR Hall of FameThe paradise for race-car fans, NASCAR Hall of Fame is fun, exciting and great. There is no place in Charlotte, or maybe the whole world, where you can get so much info on the Nascar race cars and races and not be bored. We loved the [...]D: 9mi00
- My favorite coffeeReally good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas. [...]D: 4.5mi10
- Preferred LimousineAt preferred-limousine.com, get the wonderful experience of Transportation Services with our top-quality Private Car Service & Town Car Service in Minneapolis. [...]D: 732.2mi00
- The Sherwin Miller MuseumFor a deeper and better understanding of the Jewish religion, art, history and culture, (if you are interested), than a visit to The Sherwin Miller Museum is the best destination in Tulsa. The building is quite impressive in itself with [...]D: 2.4mi00
Things about Maroa you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in the area of Nymphenburg or Neuhausen, I can highly recommend Fuji. It's a little Japanese restaurat run by Vietnamese people. Yes, I...
Food: Fuji Sushi & Nudel
If you want to leave your car somewhere which is not a real parking lot be careful not to park on the grass! Some months ago we were at the Zoo and...
General: Be careful when parking in Debrecen
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Kerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if...
Sightseeing: Best Destinations in Kerala for Holiday Trip?
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Via Veneto as well as Via Condotti are the most exclusive places to shop in Rome. They are both connected to the Spanish stairs and are really...
Shopping: Shopping at Via Veneto and Via Condotti
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
Even in a small town like Aurora you can find a unique, small little Japanese restaurant, the Sushi Katsu, that serves maybe the best sushi and...
Food: Sushi Katsu
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt