Budget hotels in manali, Manali, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Manali > Budget hotels in manali
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
I visited Manali last week it is a great place to spend summer in India.I stayed in Hotel Him View which is a river side hotel in manali and it is also a budget hotel in manali near mall road which is near famous club house. Here one can come to enjoy many outdoor adventurous activities. For more detailed information site can be visited.
Hotel him view, river bank, near club house Manali , Distt Kullu (Himachal Pradesh)
How to get there:
Delhi (Delhi) to Manali (Himachal Pradesh) is 538 km. Time by road is 14 hrs, 20 mins. Buses are easily available.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for India
- SundarvanAhmedabad is so much developed nowadays, so you do not realize that such wonderful nature park is there in the middle of all the modern complexes, offices and buildings. Sundarvan is a little nature centre covered by bamboo groves and [...]D: 6.1mi00
- City of Culture and HeritageAhmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is another religion of the people of Ahmedabad. Don't miss on visiting Calico Museum, Sarkhej Roja, [...]D: 3mi00
- Online Bus Ticket BookingBook your bus tickets online, A/C, Volvo, Semi-deluxe and get best discount offers anywhere in India at Elegant holidays & tours. Hurry up, offer limited. http://www.elegantholidaysonline.com/buses/ [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments...Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India, was planned by Edwin Lutyens, the 20th century British architect, and is a curious blend of the [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Tourist Places in GujaratIt is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so much to do and explore in Rajasthan. Check out this list of tourist places that you should be [...]D: n/a00
Things about Manali you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
One of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen is Capri. It's romantic, and picturesque. There are wonderful trails and the sea is nothing but...
Sightseeing: Visiting Capri
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Full of hiking opportunities and guided tram tours, the Sabino Canyon is the desert jewel of the Southwest. With the tram you make 9 stops and you...
Sightseeing: Sabino Canyon