Budget hotels in manali, Manali, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Manali > Budget hotels in manali
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
I visited Manali last week it is a great place to spend summer in India.I stayed in Hotel Him View which is a river side hotel in manali and it is also a budget hotel in manali near mall road which is near famous club house. Here one can come to enjoy many outdoor adventurous activities. For more detailed information site can be visited.
Hotel him view, river bank, near club house Manali , Distt Kullu (Himachal Pradesh)
How to get there:
Delhi (Delhi) to Manali (Himachal Pradesh) is 538 km. Time by road is 14 hrs, 20 mins. Buses are easily available.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for India
- Gir National ParkJunagadh is known for the famous for its lions in Gir National Park. Almost 350 lions along with other wild cats is the main attraction and it is specially known for Asiatic Lions. [...]D: 24.8mi00
- Lothal Archaeological SiteLothal is one of the greatest examples of ancient archaeology. It’s a very informative museum explaining the artifacts of ancient India. It’s very well known for its drainage system. When we visit there, we get amazed by how [...]D: 42.3mi01
- Modhera Sun TempleNear the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is the Kund, a water structure which is amazingly sculpted and carved. Just sit and keep watching [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Auto WorldWell you cannot just call it an exhibition as it’s a mammoth collection of antique vehicles, cars, motorcycles, buggies and utilities vehicles. It is said that it took more than 100 years to reach to the collection they have right now [...]D: 8.7mi00
- Jama Masjid - Palace or MosqueA palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful place for the architects to view. [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Manali you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
If you are at the central square of the city you will see a place labeled 'Langos'. Langos is the name of a kind of pancake which can be served...
General: Eating in Szentendre
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
If you are a fan of Gone with the Wind, the best known literature classic about the South, you really shouldn't miss the home of author Margaret...
History & Culture: Margaret Mitchell House and Museum
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro