Budget hotels in manali, Manali, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Manali > Budget hotels in manali
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
I visited Manali last week it is a great place to spend summer in India.I stayed in Hotel Him View which is a river side hotel in manali and it is also a budget hotel in manali near mall road which is near famous club house. Here one can come to enjoy many outdoor adventurous activities. For more detailed information site can be visited.
Hotel him view, river bank, near club house Manali , Distt Kullu (Himachal Pradesh)
How to get there:
Delhi (Delhi) to Manali (Himachal Pradesh) is 538 km. Time by road is 14 hrs, 20 mins. Buses are easily available.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for India
- Cheap Holiday PackagesChoose your favorite holiday destination across the world and book your tour with us as we offer very exciting deals on all holiday or travel packages in India & Abroad. http://www.elegantholidaysonline.com/holidays/ [...]D: 0.8mi00
- India Tour Travel || India Travel TourIndia tour package fascinates anyone by offering so many enchanting destinations which are housed with several historical sites representing culture of India.Visit Also - www.myindiatourtravel.com [...]D: 1.9mi20
- Cheap air flightsWe provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Community Science CenterThis institute is named after Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, which was founded in 1963. Vikram Sarabhai was an eminent space scientist. Vikram Sarabhai Community Science center promotes creative and innovative methods of learning different techniques [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To KeralaSo it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala. Rejoice! For you are now at one of the most exotic travel destinations in the world. [...]D: 6.8mi00
Things about Manali you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Even the name sounds wonderful... Destillery District. The area is a group of period buildings from the late 19th century, built in Victorian style...
History & Culture: Distillery District in Toronto
If you want to spend the night at a cool location in Augsburg, where good music is played, you have to visit the 'Mahagoni Bar'. There is even a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Mahagoni Bar
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
New York, New York
I'm a great fun of South America and South American food so I was very happy when I found this very interesting place. It is a great mixture of...
Food: Caracas Arepa Bar