Budget hotels in manali, Manali, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Manali > Budget hotels in manali
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
I visited Manali last week it is a great place to spend summer in India.I stayed in Hotel Him View which is a river side hotel in manali and it is also a budget hotel in manali near mall road which is near famous club house. Here one can come to enjoy many outdoor adventurous activities. For more detailed information site can be visited.
Hotel him view, river bank, near club house Manali , Distt Kullu (Himachal Pradesh)
How to get there:
Delhi (Delhi) to Manali (Himachal Pradesh) is 538 km. Time by road is 14 hrs, 20 mins. Buses are easily available.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for India
- New hotel in TiruchirappalliThere is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good experience with it, the prices were acceptable and the staff quite nice. [...]D: n/a00
- TRAVELRajasthan is one of the amzing travel point in world [...]D: 138.4mi00
- Insitute of IndologyInstitute of Indology preserves rare art, manuscripts and archaeological objects of India. It’s based in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat state, India. It was started in 1956 for a good cause of preserving arts. A museum was started here in [...]D: 4.3mi00
- A complete guide to bike trip in ladakhOn planning to visit Leh Ladakh via bike ride from Manali, then the best time would be June to September. You may need to travel at least 2 days by road. However, there will be adequate stops in between available to rest. The Leh – [...]D: 1390.4mi00
- Chamundi HillsDont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Manali you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Can someone tell me how cost to rent a scooter per day in paralia greece
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
CLIMATE Morocco has several climatic zones, yet it is sunny for most of the year. Generally, the north has a Mediterranean climate, whereas it is...
History & Culture: Travel Tips For Morocco
If you'd like to stay more than just one day, I advise you the 'Cabana Art' hotel which is about 400 meters from the ski trails (half of the road...
Family & Fun: 'Cabana Art' pension in Arieseni
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
Charlotte, North Carolina
The paradise for race-car fans, NASCAR Hall of Fame is fun, exciting and great. There is no place in Charlotte, or maybe the whole world, where you...
Family & Fun: NASCAR Hall of Fame
What makes this Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse so unique is that you are not just shown around a house that is supposedly haunted and told...
Family & Fun: Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse
Lake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing...
Outdoors Activities: Renting a Boat at Lake Powell
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day