Budget hotels in manali, Manali, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Manali > Budget hotels in manali
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
I visited Manali last week it is a great place to spend summer in India.I stayed in Hotel Him View which is a river side hotel in manali and it is also a budget hotel in manali near mall road which is near famous club house. Here one can come to enjoy many outdoor adventurous activities. For more detailed information site can be visited.
Hotel him view, river bank, near club house Manali , Distt Kullu (Himachal Pradesh)
How to get there:
Delhi (Delhi) to Manali (Himachal Pradesh) is 538 km. Time by road is 14 hrs, 20 mins. Buses are easily available.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for India
- Tourist Places in GujaratIt is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so much to do and explore in Rajasthan. Check out this list of tourist places that you should be [...]D: n/a00
- Jama Masjid - Palace or MosqueA palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful place for the architects to view. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Chamundi HillsDont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To KeralaSo it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala. Rejoice! For you are now at one of the most exotic travel destinations in the world. [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located at the new web address : http://www.Ganpatipule.MazoKonkan.In Our goal with this new [...]D: 886.8mi00
Things about Manali you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
9 days Incredible Egypt Package For Only $ 1899 per person in double room Single supplement $ 199 Only 3 departure dates April 17 & May 01,...
Sightseeing: 9 days incredible egypt package $1899
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City...
Shopping: Jusco Tebrau City
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
The CNN Tower is interesting because of its importance and its sheer size, but other than that there is not much to do or look at here. The studio...
History & Culture: CNN Center in Atlanta
El Paso, Texas
With a historical and cultural background the Mayapan Market is an indoor market with lots of handcrafts, dried goods and food stalls. There is...
Shopping: Mayapan Market
Saint Louis, Missouri
Being the most popular and well-known place for its specialty malts and shakes, the Crown Candy Kitchen is something of a St. Louis tradition,...
Food: Crown Candy Kitchen