Museum of Kutch, Bhuj, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Bhuj > Museum of Kutch
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Embroidery artisans of Kutch are world famous and the art is exclusive and outstanding. This museum has the paintings and sculptures too. If you are interested in ancient coins, you will find lots and lots of them here. It is believed that this museum is more than 150 years old, and the oldest in Gujarat.
Contact before you go there! It is uncertain
How to get there:
There are coaches to Kutch from big cities of Ahmedabad
Recent travel tips for India
- New hotel in TiruchirappalliThere is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good experience with it, the prices were acceptable and the staff quite nice. [...]D: n/a00
- Kodaikanal tour packagesKodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake. Moreover, it is famous for its Kurinji flowers that blossom once in a year. Holidays at this hill [...]D: 0.5mi00
- TRAVELRajasthan is one of the amzing travel point in world [...]D: 138.4mi00
- Kirti MandirA 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly different. If you are on this earth, you have to see this place. [...]D: 56.3mi00
- Gir National ParkJunagadh is known for the famous for its lions in Gir National Park. Almost 350 lions along with other wild cats is the main attraction and it is specially known for Asiatic Lions. [...]D: 24.8mi00
Things about Bhuj you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
If you want to go for bathing, just take the train to the Bodensee in the summer. It goes regularly down there.
Outdoors Activities: Bathing
Silk is manufactured in Lyon since the 16th century. They make beautiful things of skill, it must be one of the best jobs. :) The workshop can...
History & Culture: Silk workshop
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
There aren't so many trails in Alaska, however the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail is maybe the easiest and almost the longest starting from...
Outdoors Activities: Tony Knowles Coastal Trail
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature