Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka, Lisbon, Portugal
Travel tips > Europe > Portugal > Lisbon > Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The eco-resort is surrounded by the following attractive places. While you are staying in the resort you can easily visit these places.
Udawalawa National Park - 30 minutes drive
Udawalawa Elephant Orphanage - 30 minutes drive
Yala National Park - 1 hour and 15 minutes drive
Bundala National Park - 30 minutes drive
Madunagala Hot Water Springs -20 Minutes drive
Hummanaya ( Blow Hole) - 1 hour drive
International Sea Port - 30 minutes drive
Mattala International Air port - 30 minutes drive
Udawalawe Elephant Safaris- pick and drop from Lotus Chalets are Rs 6000.00
Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka.
How to get there:
This resort situated next to the Mahinda Rajapaksha international cricket stadium. (5 minute drive) This is the nearest place to the cricket stadium(MRICS) with best accommodation facilities.
Colombo to resort via Ratnapura, Thimbolketiya, Udawalawe, Kumaragama Junction and Migahajandura. (197 km and approx. 4 hrs drive)
Colombo to resort via Galle, Matara, Tangalla, Hambantota and Migahajandura. (255 km and approx. 5 hrs drive)
+94 777 352450
On the web:
A unique Lake front...... surround by Lush greenery .............. Enjoy the tranquility of nature & wilderness.......... Plan your holidays for wild elephant watching and to live in tree top shelters located within a cultivated traditional Chena.....Reply
Recent travel tips for Lisbon
- Eduardo VII Park in LisbonIn 1903 the British monarch, Edward VII visited Lisbon, on a reassurance of the Anglo-Portuguese alliance, and after his visit, the park (originally called Liberty Park) has been renamed after the monarch. The place comprises at least 26 [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The Belem TowerD: 3.1mi00
- The Alfama in LisbonThis part of the city is special in many ways. First, it is one the most oldest parts of Lisbon, being first inhabited by Visigoths in the 5th century then turned into an upper-class area by the Moors later on. However, many earthquakes [...]D: n/a00
- BelemThis bastion and tower are some kind of a symbol of the whole city. It is 50 m high and commemorates those Portuguese people who took part in the great discoveries throughout the history. It celebrates explorers like Prince Henry the [...]D: 3.6mi00
- The Gulbenkian MuseumThis museum, though not a big one, hosts first-class exhibitions from various Eastern cultures, like Egypt, Mesopotamia, India even Japan and China, and some collections of French furniture and paintings among other interesting artifacts. [...]D: 1.1mi01
Things about Lisbon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
It is always an exciting feeling to visit a historic site, and it wasn't any different with the Fort McHenry National Monument either. The...
History & Culture: Fort McHenry National Monument
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
Located in downtown Sacramento, in the Old City, The Firehouse bistro is a beautiful, elegant restaurant remodeled from a former fire station. ...
Food: The Firehouse