Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka, Lisbon, Portugal
Travel tips > Europe > Portugal > Lisbon > Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The eco-resort is surrounded by the following attractive places. While you are staying in the resort you can easily visit these places.
Udawalawa National Park - 30 minutes drive
Udawalawa Elephant Orphanage - 30 minutes drive
Yala National Park - 1 hour and 15 minutes drive
Bundala National Park - 30 minutes drive
Madunagala Hot Water Springs -20 Minutes drive
Hummanaya ( Blow Hole) - 1 hour drive
International Sea Port - 30 minutes drive
Mattala International Air port - 30 minutes drive
Udawalawe Elephant Safaris- pick and drop from Lotus Chalets are Rs 6000.00
Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka.
How to get there:
This resort situated next to the Mahinda Rajapaksha international cricket stadium. (5 minute drive) This is the nearest place to the cricket stadium(MRICS) with best accommodation facilities.
Colombo to resort via Ratnapura, Thimbolketiya, Udawalawe, Kumaragama Junction and Migahajandura. (197 km and approx. 4 hrs drive)
Colombo to resort via Galle, Matara, Tangalla, Hambantota and Migahajandura. (255 km and approx. 5 hrs drive)
+94 777 352450
On the web:
A unique Lake front...... surround by Lush greenery .............. Enjoy the tranquility of nature & wilderness.......... Plan your holidays for wild elephant watching and to live in tree top shelters located within a cultivated traditional Chena.....Reply
Recent travel tips for Lisbon
- Eduardo VII Park in LisbonIn 1903 the British monarch, Edward VII visited Lisbon, on a reassurance of the Anglo-Portuguese alliance, and after his visit, the park (originally called Liberty Park) has been renamed after the monarch. The place comprises at least 26 [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Holiday Inn Lisbon ContinentalWe didn't spend much time in the hotel, we were roaming the streets all day long, exploring various areas, but while we DID spend time inside, everything was perfect. We were really pleased with the service provided. Our room was clean and [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Sintra Moorish CastleSintra is located a few miles to the west from Lisbon. It is a beautiful place with a rich history. The most notable aspect of the small village is its castle, high up the mountain, built by the Moors after the 8th century. Sintra also [...]D: 13.9mi00
- The Gulbenkian MuseumThis museum, though not a big one, hosts first-class exhibitions from various Eastern cultures, like Egypt, Mesopotamia, India even Japan and China, and some collections of French furniture and paintings among other interesting artifacts. [...]D: 1.1mi01
- BelemThis bastion and tower are some kind of a symbol of the whole city. It is 50 m high and commemorates those Portuguese people who took part in the great discoveries throughout the history. It celebrates explorers like Prince Henry the [...]D: 3.6mi00
Things about Lisbon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dating back to the Qing dynasty, the Lama Temple is the most magnificent Buddhist temple in China. Built similarly to other great imperial...
History & Culture: The Lama Temple in Beijing
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The Finnish have a knack for coming up with original ideas, even when it comes to something as traditional as churches. The Church in the Rock...
Sightseeing: The Church in the Rock
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Manhattan Beach, California
I have only been at this place at night, so I am not able to tell you whether it’s good during the day. The Irish bar offers some nice selection...
Night Life & Entertainment: Hennessey's Tavern
This restaurant is one of the finest, and most sought-after places in Philly, and no wonder because their mainly Japanese cuisine, but basically...
Food: Buddakan Restaurant in Philadelphia