Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka, Lisbon, Portugal
Travel tips > Europe > Portugal > Lisbon > Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The eco-resort is surrounded by the following attractive places. While you are staying in the resort you can easily visit these places.
Udawalawa National Park - 30 minutes drive
Udawalawa Elephant Orphanage - 30 minutes drive
Yala National Park - 1 hour and 15 minutes drive
Bundala National Park - 30 minutes drive
Madunagala Hot Water Springs -20 Minutes drive
Hummanaya ( Blow Hole) - 1 hour drive
International Sea Port - 30 minutes drive
Mattala International Air port - 30 minutes drive
Udawalawe Elephant Safaris- pick and drop from Lotus Chalets are Rs 6000.00
Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka.
How to get there:
This resort situated next to the Mahinda Rajapaksha international cricket stadium. (5 minute drive) This is the nearest place to the cricket stadium(MRICS) with best accommodation facilities.
Colombo to resort via Ratnapura, Thimbolketiya, Udawalawe, Kumaragama Junction and Migahajandura. (197 km and approx. 4 hrs drive)
Colombo to resort via Galle, Matara, Tangalla, Hambantota and Migahajandura. (255 km and approx. 5 hrs drive)
+94 777 352450
On the web:
A unique Lake front...... surround by Lush greenery .............. Enjoy the tranquility of nature & wilderness.......... Plan your holidays for wild elephant watching and to live in tree top shelters located within a cultivated traditional Chena.....Reply
Recent travel tips for Lisbon
- Eduardo VII Park in LisbonIn 1903 the British monarch, Edward VII visited Lisbon, on a reassurance of the Anglo-Portuguese alliance, and after his visit, the park (originally called Liberty Park) has been renamed after the monarch. The place comprises at least 26 [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The Monastery of St. JeromeThe monastery, that has been built 500 years ago, is one of the most amazing sights in Portugal. Its unique architecture, its white 'clean' stone exterior and beautiful interior, not to mention that the famous Portuguese explorer is [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Tours to Lisbon, Porto, Algavre, Fatima and othersHttp://www.lisboasightseeing.com Lisbon tours. Porto tours. Portugal Travel Agency and Tour Operator. Lisbon tours to Porto, Algarve, Fatima with Portugal Tour Operators and Travel Agencies. Excursions by Lisbon and Porto tour guides. [...]D: n/a01
- Fatima near LisbonThough it is a bit far from the city (about 88 miles to the North), it is a place which is worth a visit, even if you're not a pilgrim or a devoted Christian. Fatima is the worshiping place of the Virgin Mary, where millions of [...]D: n/a00
- The Gulbenkian MuseumThis museum, though not a big one, hosts first-class exhibitions from various Eastern cultures, like Egypt, Mesopotamia, India even Japan and China, and some collections of French furniture and paintings among other interesting artifacts. [...]D: 1.1mi01
Things about Lisbon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
This burial ground is located in the south of Marrakesh and it is a beautiful example of the Arabic art and architecture. It is a burial place...
Sightseeing: The Saadian Tombs
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Fort Worth, Texas
Full of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to...
History & Culture: Amon Carter Museum
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Though not looking much from the outside, Nic's Grill has the best burgers in town, believe me. You can ask any local, or anyone standing in...
Food: Nic's Grill