Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka, Lisbon, Portugal
Travel tips > Europe > Portugal > Lisbon > Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The eco-resort is surrounded by the following attractive places. While you are staying in the resort you can easily visit these places.
Udawalawa National Park - 30 minutes drive
Udawalawa Elephant Orphanage - 30 minutes drive
Yala National Park - 1 hour and 15 minutes drive
Bundala National Park - 30 minutes drive
Madunagala Hot Water Springs -20 Minutes drive
Hummanaya ( Blow Hole) - 1 hour drive
International Sea Port - 30 minutes drive
Mattala International Air port - 30 minutes drive
Udawalawe Elephant Safaris- pick and drop from Lotus Chalets are Rs 6000.00
Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa, Sri Lanka.
How to get there:
This resort situated next to the Mahinda Rajapaksha international cricket stadium. (5 minute drive) This is the nearest place to the cricket stadium(MRICS) with best accommodation facilities.
Colombo to resort via Ratnapura, Thimbolketiya, Udawalawe, Kumaragama Junction and Migahajandura. (197 km and approx. 4 hrs drive)
Colombo to resort via Galle, Matara, Tangalla, Hambantota and Migahajandura. (255 km and approx. 5 hrs drive)
+94 777 352450
On the web:
A unique Lake front...... surround by Lush greenery .............. Enjoy the tranquility of nature & wilderness.......... Plan your holidays for wild elephant watching and to live in tree top shelters located within a cultivated traditional Chena.....Reply
Recent travel tips for Lisbon
- Eduardo VII Park in LisbonIn 1903 the British monarch, Edward VII visited Lisbon, on a reassurance of the Anglo-Portuguese alliance, and after his visit, the park (originally called Liberty Park) has been renamed after the monarch. The place comprises at least 26 [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Clube de Fado Restaurant in LisbonThis Fado restaurant is typically Portuguese in every aspect: its architecture, its atmosphere, its food, everything. From the first moment we stepped inside the restaurant we felt as if we'd went into a local pub or something. Live [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Fatima near LisbonThough it is a bit far from the city (about 88 miles to the North), it is a place which is worth a visit, even if you're not a pilgrim or a devoted Christian. Fatima is the worshiping place of the Virgin Mary, where millions of [...]D: n/a00
- Tours to Lisbon, Porto, Algavre, Fatima and othersHttp://www.lisboasightseeing.com Lisbon tours. Porto tours. Portugal Travel Agency and Tour Operator. Lisbon tours to Porto, Algarve, Fatima with Portugal Tour Operators and Travel Agencies. Excursions by Lisbon and Porto tour guides. [...]D: n/a01
- Casa do Alentejo in LisbonNo one would say that this shabby, old building is actually a small palace and hides a beautiful, rich interior with decorations, and furniture showing the luxury of the aristocratic life in the past centuries. When we went to the San [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Lisbon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
In the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the...
History & Culture: The St. Michael church and the Mathias statue
Pacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are...
History & Culture: Pacific Science Center