The Feira da Ladra in Lisbon, Portugal
Travel tips > Europe > Portugal > Lisbon > The Feira da Ladra in Lisbon
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Held in the Santa Clara square every Tuesday and Saturday the market is full of locals as well as visitors. If you're not really into shopping, jut visiting it and walking around is something to interesting to do.
Campo de Santa Clara, Lisbon, Portugal
Recent travel tips for Lisbon
- Tram 28 of LisbonTraveling with the local transportation of a city is always fun and gives you a feeling of being part of the city, like a local. That was the reason we hopped on the Tram 28 which goes up and down the narrow streets of Lisbon, giving a [...]D: n/a00
- Lotus chalets, Canal road, Migahajandura, Sooriyawewa,...Surroundings The eco-resort is surrounded by the following attractive places. While you are staying in the resort you can easily visit these places. Udawalawa National Park - 30 minutes drive Udawalawa Elephant Orphanage - 30 minutes [...]D: 5953.7mi20
- Casa do Alentejo in LisbonNo one would say that this shabby, old building is actually a small palace and hides a beautiful, rich interior with decorations, and furniture showing the luxury of the aristocratic life in the past centuries. When we went to the San [...]D: 0.6mi00
- The Alfama in LisbonThis part of the city is special in many ways. First, it is one the most oldest parts of Lisbon, being first inhabited by Visigoths in the 5th century then turned into an upper-class area by the Moors later on. However, many earthquakes [...]D: n/a00
- Bikeiberia Rentals & TourBike Rentals & Bike Tours [...]D: 1.3mi20
Things about Lisbon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Wenn man Whiskey schätzt, dann ist der Dudelsack ein idealer Ort. Dort kann man aus über 100 verschiedenen Sorten auswählen und genießen.
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Long Beach, California
To see the more relaxed and maybe a bit touristy side of Long Beach, Shoreline Village is the place to start. They have a wide array of unique...
Sightseeing: Shoreline Village
Though not considered a restaurant, Bakesale Betty has still the best cookies in town. There is always quite a line in front of the bakery and...
Food: Bakesale Betty
It's no wonder they call it 'royal', because that is the way we felt during our stay in that amazing hotel: like royalty. The staff was really...
General: The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in Phoenix
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
Located on the McLeod Lake and near well-known attractions such as the DeCarli Waterfront Square or Martin Luther King, Jr. Plaza, Weber Point...
Family & Fun: Weber Point Event Center