Eduardo VII Park in Lisbon, Portugal
Travel tips > Europe > Portugal > Lisbon > Eduardo VII Park in Lisbon
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The place comprises at least 26 hectares, being the largest park in central Lisbon. It is a beautiful, green location with a sports pavilion, called Carlos Lopes Pavilion (winner of the LA Olympics) and two greenhouses.
There are several concerts and exhibitions held annually there and is a favorite for both locals and visitors.
Marquis of Pombal Square, 1050 Lisbon, Portugal
Open in daylight hours.
How to get there:
By metro to the Marques de Pombal station
Recent travel tips for Lisbon
- Tram 28 of LisbonTraveling with the local transportation of a city is always fun and gives you a feeling of being part of the city, like a local. That was the reason we hopped on the Tram 28 which goes up and down the narrow streets of Lisbon, giving a [...]D: n/a00
- Clube de Fado Restaurant in LisbonThis Fado restaurant is typically Portuguese in every aspect: its architecture, its atmosphere, its food, everything. From the first moment we stepped inside the restaurant we felt as if we'd went into a local pub or something. Live [...]D: 1.5mi00
- BelemThis bastion and tower are some kind of a symbol of the whole city. It is 50 m high and commemorates those Portuguese people who took part in the great discoveries throughout the history. It celebrates explorers like Prince Henry the [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Trip to CascaisCascais is like a royal resort, full of different sights, and most notably, various, beautiful beaches. Though the ocean was a bit cold, we still had to dip in a bit, but it was good to lay under the sun a while, away from the bustling city [...]D: n/a00
- Sintra Moorish CastleSintra is located a few miles to the west from Lisbon. It is a beautiful place with a rich history. The most notable aspect of the small village is its castle, high up the mountain, built by the Moors after the 8th century. Sintra also [...]D: 13.9mi00
Things about Lisbon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
This is a great park in the center of Athens there is a fun Park that lets you get away from the chaotic city for a while. It's good to know that...
Outdoors Activities: City Park
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Boston Harbour is amazing, it still has got this 19th c. port feeling about it. You can take an old style Boston Harbour tour on a sailboat.The...
Outdoors Activities: Boston Harbour Tours
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Saint Louis, Missouri
One of the top attractions of St. Louis is Grant's Farm just south of the city. The place resembles somewhat a zoo, with all those animals that...
Family & Fun: Grant's Farm