Eduardo VII Park in Lisbon, Portugal
Travel tips > Europe > Portugal > Lisbon > Eduardo VII Park in Lisbon
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The place comprises at least 26 hectares, being the largest park in central Lisbon. It is a beautiful, green location with a sports pavilion, called Carlos Lopes Pavilion (winner of the LA Olympics) and two greenhouses.
There are several concerts and exhibitions held annually there and is a favorite for both locals and visitors.
Marquis of Pombal Square, 1050 Lisbon, Portugal
Open in daylight hours.
How to get there:
By metro to the Marques de Pombal station
Recent travel tips for Lisbon
- Tram 28 of LisbonTraveling with the local transportation of a city is always fun and gives you a feeling of being part of the city, like a local. That was the reason we hopped on the Tram 28 which goes up and down the narrow streets of Lisbon, giving a [...]D: n/a00
- The Feira da Ladra in LisbonThis flea market in Alfama the historic, old part of Lisbon, has a history dating back to the 13th century. To those who like bargaining and collecting some nice Portuguese 'treasures' than the feira da ladra is the perfect place. [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Holiday Inn Lisbon ContinentalWe didn't spend much time in the hotel, we were roaming the streets all day long, exploring various areas, but while we DID spend time inside, everything was perfect. We were really pleased with the service provided. Our room was clean and [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Casa do Alentejo in LisbonNo one would say that this shabby, old building is actually a small palace and hides a beautiful, rich interior with decorations, and furniture showing the luxury of the aristocratic life in the past centuries. When we went to the San [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Tours to Lisbon, Porto, Algavre, Fatima and othersHttp://www.lisboasightseeing.com Lisbon tours. Porto tours. Portugal Travel Agency and Tour Operator. Lisbon tours to Porto, Algarve, Fatima with Portugal Tour Operators and Travel Agencies. Excursions by Lisbon and Porto tour guides. [...]D: n/a01
Things about Lisbon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
Sitting in a restaurant that can host about a 1000 people is maybe not the greatest place but if you love Chinese food, than Floata is perfect for...
Food: Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Albuquerque, New Mexico
You can't get a more up-close experience in learning about the New Mexico land, its people and history than taking a tour with the New Mexico...
Outdoors Activities: New Mexico Private Jeep Tours
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource
I you feel like going to a movie while you're in Portland, buy a ticket to one of the shows at Roseway Theatre, a historic theatre from the 1920'...
History & Culture: Roseway Theatre