Eduardo VII Park in Lisbon, Portugal
Travel tips > Europe > Portugal > Lisbon > Eduardo VII Park in Lisbon
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The place comprises at least 26 hectares, being the largest park in central Lisbon. It is a beautiful, green location with a sports pavilion, called Carlos Lopes Pavilion (winner of the LA Olympics) and two greenhouses.
There are several concerts and exhibitions held annually there and is a favorite for both locals and visitors.
Marquis of Pombal Square, 1050 Lisbon, Portugal
Open in daylight hours.
How to get there:
By metro to the Marques de Pombal station
Recent travel tips for Lisbon
- Sintra Moorish CastleSintra is located a few miles to the west from Lisbon. It is a beautiful place with a rich history. The most notable aspect of the small village is its castle, high up the mountain, built by the Moors after the 8th century. Sintra also [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Fatima near LisbonThough it is a bit far from the city (about 88 miles to the North), it is a place which is worth a visit, even if you're not a pilgrim or a devoted Christian. Fatima is the worshiping place of the Virgin Mary, where millions of [...]D: n/a00
- Casa do Alentejo in LisbonNo one would say that this shabby, old building is actually a small palace and hides a beautiful, rich interior with decorations, and furniture showing the luxury of the aristocratic life in the past centuries. When we went to the San [...]D: 0.6mi00
- The Gulbenkian MuseumThis museum, though not a big one, hosts first-class exhibitions from various Eastern cultures, like Egypt, Mesopotamia, India even Japan and China, and some collections of French furniture and paintings among other interesting artifacts. [...]D: 1.1mi01
- The Belem TowerD: 3.1mi00
Things about Lisbon you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
Just to get away from the city I think it's nice to visit Ostia and go to the beach. I know it's not the Bahamas, but it's still nice and relaxing...
Outdoors Activities: Ostia Free Beach near Rome
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
New York, New York
How annoying is it to travel and have an uncomfortable briefcase or backpack that is just impractical for all day travel??? VERY! Well I'd be a...
Shopping: Traveling got easier
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This museum is great place for tourist to know more about the history of Vietnam. There are many exhibits here that talk about the history of...
Sightseeing: Ho Chi Minh City Museum
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Generally a spa Vietnam vacation packages include a range of treatments such as yoga sessions, spa treatments, meditation, and body massage...
Night Life & Entertainment: Luxury Spa vacation in Vietnam