Tips to cure seasickness for travelers, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Tips to cure seasickness for travelers
- General travel tip
- City center
- Drink plenty of water while on the ship because seasickness will make you perspire which leads to dehydration and impairs the body's defenses.
- Before and during the cruise, it is the best to eat bread, cereal or less-acid fruit as bananas, avocados, pears ... When you take the ship, a few crackers can soothe stomach, while coca can work with someone ‘cause a number of components in coca are also used in anti-nausea medicine. You can try ginger or mints candy, too.
- On the ship, choose to sit at a position having fresh air and views. Sit still and look at something is in motion, such as the horizon is approached or clouds are flying in the sky.
- Do not focus on motionless things like books, articles or things inside the ship, especially trying to avoid thinking about seasickness or near those who have signs of seasickness.
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- VIETNAM FAMILY VACATIONS 11 DAYSDAY 1: ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. ORVERNIGHT : HO CHI MINH MEALS : DAY 2: HO CHI MINH [...]D: n/a00
- Luxury Honeymoon holiday to VietnamMarriage is the start of new life of two different people. Everyone wants to mark this special event happen with unforgettable memories. Why don’t you celebrate such important days in Vietnam? A Holiday to Vietnam will be a truly unique [...]D: n/a00
- The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of Vietnam from 1954 until 1976 following the Geneva Conference and laid claim to all of Vietnam [...]D: n/a00
- Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016Luxury Holiday makers heading to Vietnam towards the start of February may find their stay at the luxury resorts coincides with the Traditional Lunar New Year called TET holiday in Vietnamese lunar calendar. The New Year event, which is [...]D: n/a00
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
Prague, Czech Republic
If you make a must see list before you go to Prague, Charles Bridge has to be on your list. This wonderful Gothic bridge was ordered by Holy Roman...
Sightseeing: Charles Bridge in Prague
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Saint Paul, Minnesota
The only place in town which combines three eateries in one is Cafe Latte on rand Avenue. They have a bar area where you can order salads and...
Food: Cafe Latte