Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmas, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmas
- General travel tip
- City center
However, Vietnam is a destination that attracts vacation makers for many reasons, from trekking in the highlands of Sapa to enjoying pleasant Luxury Halong bay tours in one of the most beautiful Bays in the world and further to relaxing a beach holiday at the world class beaches such as Nha Trang and or Da Nang, the country is also a family holiday destination, there are a lot of cultural activities to do year round.
So many things are waiting for you to explore them, besides all the famous attractions you can visit Hue and Hoi An as well as Da Nang in central Vietnam to enjoy the ancient history of this country, particularly, in Hue and Hoi An there are plenty of things to do, you have chances to explore the ancient town in the morning and or participate a cooking classes to learn some of the most famous cuisines in Vietnam and in the afternoon you can easily surf at the crystal clear beach and enjoy sun bathing.
How to book a right Vietnam Vacation Packages?
To enjoy all these thrilling activities there is numerous comprehensive Vietnam vacation packages consist of services ranging from customizing your preferred itinerary to the all inclusive Luxury packages which is includes Visa on arrival and full board supported in hotels and cruises. So, book in advance and check carefully to find out what is included and what is not, usually, the hotels and resorts all are including breakfast, cruises (Halong Bay and or Mekong Delta Cruise) are full board supported, there are some optional tours such as Kayaking, cooking classes, diving and fishing which you might buy them separately before booking your trip. In addition, if you are interested to combine your Vietnam packages tours with Laos and Cambodia then you must plan your holiday carefully as there are many factors that could reduce or increase your holiday such as where to arrive and where to depart, I suggest to land in Vietnam and depart from either Laos and Cambodia.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Tour of Vietnam Highlighting the Culture, Cuisine &...Outlined Itinerary An unique 16-Day Tour of Vietnam highlighting the Culture, Cuisine & Scenery of this fascinating country including a journey on the Luxurious Victoria Express from the Bustling City of Hanoi to the mountainous [...]D: n/a00
- The Partition of VietnamThe Partition of Vietnam The Partition of Vietnam was the establishment of the 17th parallel as the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone in 1954, splitting Vietnam into halves after the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference was held [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Travel HolidayVietnam Travel Holiday, Holiday Tour Travel, Vietnam Travel Holidays-Vietnam Lao Cambodia Travel, Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour Vietnamtravelways.com operated by OPENTOUR VIETNAM GROUP [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over...Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorful traditional costumes of different tribal peoples, variety of local products as well as perfect surrounding nature. Two years ago, [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
There is an amazing park in the center of the city, a park with palm trees and little bridges over a pretty watercourse. Don't miss it!
Family & Fun: Park in the heart of the city
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Trishaws are popular among tourist in Melaka. This would be one of the best ways to go around the place and look at the various attractions around....
Public Transportation: Trishaw riders in Melaka
The biggest and greatest event of the city that is held every year in October for 10 days is the Big Fresno Fair. If you can, visit Fresno during...
Night Life & Entertainment: Big Fresno Fair
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
New York, New York
Cielo is one of the best clubs in the whole city. The music is always great, they usually have house on weekends and latin and hip hop on the rest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cielo
Santa Ana, California
Great for kids and adults, even toddlers, the Santa Ana Zoo, though small, is an enjoyable getaway both for locals and visitors to the city. The...
Family & Fun: Santa Ana Zoo
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing