Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmas, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmas
- General travel tip
- City center
However, Vietnam is a destination that attracts vacation makers for many reasons, from trekking in the highlands of Sapa to enjoying pleasant Luxury Halong bay tours in one of the most beautiful Bays in the world and further to relaxing a beach holiday at the world class beaches such as Nha Trang and or Da Nang, the country is also a family holiday destination, there are a lot of cultural activities to do year round.
So many things are waiting for you to explore them, besides all the famous attractions you can visit Hue and Hoi An as well as Da Nang in central Vietnam to enjoy the ancient history of this country, particularly, in Hue and Hoi An there are plenty of things to do, you have chances to explore the ancient town in the morning and or participate a cooking classes to learn some of the most famous cuisines in Vietnam and in the afternoon you can easily surf at the crystal clear beach and enjoy sun bathing.
How to book a right Vietnam Vacation Packages?
To enjoy all these thrilling activities there is numerous comprehensive Vietnam vacation packages consist of services ranging from customizing your preferred itinerary to the all inclusive Luxury packages which is includes Visa on arrival and full board supported in hotels and cruises. So, book in advance and check carefully to find out what is included and what is not, usually, the hotels and resorts all are including breakfast, cruises (Halong Bay and or Mekong Delta Cruise) are full board supported, there are some optional tours such as Kayaking, cooking classes, diving and fishing which you might buy them separately before booking your trip. In addition, if you are interested to combine your Vietnam packages tours with Laos and Cambodia then you must plan your holiday carefully as there are many factors that could reduce or increase your holiday such as where to arrive and where to depart, I suggest to land in Vietnam and depart from either Laos and Cambodia.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 DaysDay 1: Hanoi – Ha long (Lunch, dinner) 08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong province). 11h30 AM: Arrive Ha long bay, get on the Junk, your lunch will be in the [...]D: n/a00
- VIETNAM FAMILY VACATIONS 11 DAYSDAY 1: ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. ORVERNIGHT : HO CHI MINH MEALS : DAY 2: HO CHI MINH [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 daysDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Located in downtown Dallas in the renowned Hotel Adolphus, The French Room is a 5-star restaurant and one of the most prestigious and exquisite in...
Food: The French Room
A bar with character, the Slippery Noodle Inn is a music gem in downtown Indianapolis. There is live blues music every night of the week, and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Slippery Noodle Inn
THis is the best place to live, work and vacation.
General: Fun in the Sun
A beautiful white structure, still in restoration process, though, the San Xavier del Bac Mission is beautiful in its white simplicity, but you are...
History & Culture: San Xavier del Bac Mission
If you've never seen live action with actual theater assets, like real horses and carriages, than you should definitely book a seat at...
Family & Fun: Discoveryland
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter