Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmas, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmas
- General travel tip
- City center
However, Vietnam is a destination that attracts vacation makers for many reasons, from trekking in the highlands of Sapa to enjoying pleasant Luxury Halong bay tours in one of the most beautiful Bays in the world and further to relaxing a beach holiday at the world class beaches such as Nha Trang and or Da Nang, the country is also a family holiday destination, there are a lot of cultural activities to do year round.
So many things are waiting for you to explore them, besides all the famous attractions you can visit Hue and Hoi An as well as Da Nang in central Vietnam to enjoy the ancient history of this country, particularly, in Hue and Hoi An there are plenty of things to do, you have chances to explore the ancient town in the morning and or participate a cooking classes to learn some of the most famous cuisines in Vietnam and in the afternoon you can easily surf at the crystal clear beach and enjoy sun bathing.
How to book a right Vietnam Vacation Packages?
To enjoy all these thrilling activities there is numerous comprehensive Vietnam vacation packages consist of services ranging from customizing your preferred itinerary to the all inclusive Luxury packages which is includes Visa on arrival and full board supported in hotels and cruises. So, book in advance and check carefully to find out what is included and what is not, usually, the hotels and resorts all are including breakfast, cruises (Halong Bay and or Mekong Delta Cruise) are full board supported, there are some optional tours such as Kayaking, cooking classes, diving and fishing which you might buy them separately before booking your trip. In addition, if you are interested to combine your Vietnam packages tours with Laos and Cambodia then you must plan your holiday carefully as there are many factors that could reduce or increase your holiday such as where to arrive and where to depart, I suggest to land in Vietnam and depart from either Laos and Cambodia.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous BeachesTour description: This trip will give you a chance to relax and admire Vietnamese beautiful nature with visits to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cat Ba Island, Hai Phong, Phan Thiet, Quy Nhon, Mui [...]D: n/a00
- VIETNAM FAMILY VACATIONS 11 DAYSDAY 1: ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. ORVERNIGHT : HO CHI MINH MEALS : DAY 2: HO CHI MINH [...]D: n/a00
- Organizing a Laos vacation from HanoiLaos is a destination that should not be missed when someone planning an Indochina holiday, this lush, green and wonderfully preserved destination is home to some of the most beautiful towns in Asia, one could enjoy a week or longer stay in [...]D: n/a00
- Why do you need to Vietnam?If you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
The same opening hours apply in the whole country. Stores and supermarkets are opened mostly between 9am and 6pm. Thursday evenings are special,...
General: General opening times
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Grown into a well-known and popular amongst locals and visitors as well, Shin Yeh Restaurant serves excellent Taiwanese food that takes your breath...
Food: Shin Yeh Restaurant
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
New Orleans, Louisiana
The French Quarter in New Orleans is the heart of the city, and you can't get any closer to the heart of the Vieux Carré (as the Quarter is also...
Sightseeing: Jackson Square in New Orleans
Santa Ana, California
Who would think that in a small town like Santa Ana lies such an exquisite culinary treasure like the Ambrosia Restaurant. The whole place is...
Food: Ambrosia Restaurant