Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmas, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmas
- General travel tip
- City center
However, Vietnam is a destination that attracts vacation makers for many reasons, from trekking in the highlands of Sapa to enjoying pleasant Luxury Halong bay tours in one of the most beautiful Bays in the world and further to relaxing a beach holiday at the world class beaches such as Nha Trang and or Da Nang, the country is also a family holiday destination, there are a lot of cultural activities to do year round.
So many things are waiting for you to explore them, besides all the famous attractions you can visit Hue and Hoi An as well as Da Nang in central Vietnam to enjoy the ancient history of this country, particularly, in Hue and Hoi An there are plenty of things to do, you have chances to explore the ancient town in the morning and or participate a cooking classes to learn some of the most famous cuisines in Vietnam and in the afternoon you can easily surf at the crystal clear beach and enjoy sun bathing.
How to book a right Vietnam Vacation Packages?
To enjoy all these thrilling activities there is numerous comprehensive Vietnam vacation packages consist of services ranging from customizing your preferred itinerary to the all inclusive Luxury packages which is includes Visa on arrival and full board supported in hotels and cruises. So, book in advance and check carefully to find out what is included and what is not, usually, the hotels and resorts all are including breakfast, cruises (Halong Bay and or Mekong Delta Cruise) are full board supported, there are some optional tours such as Kayaking, cooking classes, diving and fishing which you might buy them separately before booking your trip. In addition, if you are interested to combine your Vietnam packages tours with Laos and Cambodia then you must plan your holiday carefully as there are many factors that could reduce or increase your holiday such as where to arrive and where to depart, I suggest to land in Vietnam and depart from either Laos and Cambodia.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi is located at 52 Ma May Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of the Hanoi Old Quarter, just 2 minute walking to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake and many famous [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Classic Vietnam Sightseeing Tour 10 Days 9 NightsDay 1: Arrival Hanoi Vietnam Today you’ll land in Hanoi. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to Hanoi Downtown, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check into your [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Holidaying in Vietnam through AsiaHotelBizWe at Asia hotel Biz offer you a wide selection of attractive tour packages, resorts and boutique hotels at Vietnam. With a huge range of discounted hotels and motels, accommodation and resorts, you can choose the best one for you according [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 daysDay 1: Arrive in Danang (D) Upon arrival at Danang, you will be greeted by our guide who will begin by escorting you on a tour of the city, including the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
In Brussels it's a must to eat Gaufres (waffles, the international name). You can find this everywhere on the streets, and there are so tasty that...
General: Eat sweets in Brussels
When you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa.
General: The great festival of Köln
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Mexico City, Mexico
One of my favorite sights in the city, Casa de los Azulejos is beautiful, all covered with tiles blue and white. It was built at the beginning of...
History & Culture: Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles)
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
This club must be one of your favorites if you know bangkok nightlife a little. It's super stylish and also quite expensive. The Club looks like a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bed Supper Club
New Orleans, Louisiana
If you haven't had the chance to celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans, you can at least see the floats at the Mardi Gras World. Blaine Kern...
Sightseeing: Mardi Gras World
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Banana Leaf @ Saigon is the certified halal restaurant in ho chi minh city. Its website: www.bananaleafsaigon.com
General: Banana Leaf @ Saigon