Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmas, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmas
- General travel tip
- City center
However, Vietnam is a destination that attracts vacation makers for many reasons, from trekking in the highlands of Sapa to enjoying pleasant Luxury Halong bay tours in one of the most beautiful Bays in the world and further to relaxing a beach holiday at the world class beaches such as Nha Trang and or Da Nang, the country is also a family holiday destination, there are a lot of cultural activities to do year round.
So many things are waiting for you to explore them, besides all the famous attractions you can visit Hue and Hoi An as well as Da Nang in central Vietnam to enjoy the ancient history of this country, particularly, in Hue and Hoi An there are plenty of things to do, you have chances to explore the ancient town in the morning and or participate a cooking classes to learn some of the most famous cuisines in Vietnam and in the afternoon you can easily surf at the crystal clear beach and enjoy sun bathing.
How to book a right Vietnam Vacation Packages?
To enjoy all these thrilling activities there is numerous comprehensive Vietnam vacation packages consist of services ranging from customizing your preferred itinerary to the all inclusive Luxury packages which is includes Visa on arrival and full board supported in hotels and cruises. So, book in advance and check carefully to find out what is included and what is not, usually, the hotels and resorts all are including breakfast, cruises (Halong Bay and or Mekong Delta Cruise) are full board supported, there are some optional tours such as Kayaking, cooking classes, diving and fishing which you might buy them separately before booking your trip. In addition, if you are interested to combine your Vietnam packages tours with Laos and Cambodia then you must plan your holiday carefully as there are many factors that could reduce or increase your holiday such as where to arrive and where to depart, I suggest to land in Vietnam and depart from either Laos and Cambodia.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- The Partition of VietnamThe Partition of Vietnam The Partition of Vietnam was the establishment of the 17th parallel as the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone in 1954, splitting Vietnam into halves after the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference was held [...]D: n/a00
- Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 daysDay 1: Arrive in Danang (D) Upon arrival at Danang, you will be greeted by our guide who will begin by escorting you on a tour of the city, including the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization. [...]D: n/a00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Travel HolidayVietnam Travel Holiday, Holiday Tour Travel, Vietnam Travel Holidays-Vietnam Lao Cambodia Travel, Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour Vietnamtravelways.com operated by OPENTOUR VIETNAM GROUP [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Antoni Gaudi's finest creation. It's an epic church topped with 4 spires ascending to the heavens. Despite still being under...
Sightseeing: La Sagrada Familia
Place Bellecour is one of the largest squares in Europe. It is located between the rivers Rhone and Saone and it's really huge. Right in the...
Sightseeing: Place Bellecour
Pelion Mountain is very close to the city of Volos, you can easily reach it from the city by taking the bus. There are so many amazing things there...
Outdoors Activities: Pelion Mountain
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
The all-inclusive Rajasthan Tours are a vast option for those travelers who not only crave to trip spectacular places but as well learn the history...
History & Culture: Remarkable Rajasthan Tours with Majestic Stay at Jaipur Hotels
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
# 5 Koh Samui Thi is where one should be, the place is one of Thailand’s largest islands in the Gulf of Thailand, is known for its palm-fringed...
General: Top destination for a luxury soa holiday in Thailand
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
A must-see museum in every aspect is definitely the National Civil Rights Museum, located in the Lorraine Motel, where the great man, Martin Luther...
History & Culture: National Civil Rights Museum