Meux Home Museum, Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Meux Home Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The house looks really beautiful not just from the outside but from inside too. All the original furnishings, decorations and personal objects have been preserved in the same way the house's residents last left it. The whole place give back a feeling of every-day life of the middle-class Meux family during the late 19th century and early 20th century. A true Victorian-architecture jewel in the heart of Fresno. Don't miss it!
1007 R St, Fresno, CA 93721, USA
Kids $3, adults $5
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Clovis RodeoA few miles from downtown Fresno you can find the famous Clovis Rodeo Park that holds the annual Clovis Rodeo event which has over 30.000 visitors each year. The huge park that features an amazing arena is the major hot-spot for cowboys, [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Fresno Chaffee ZooNot the largest zoo in US, that is sure, but maybe that is the reason why it so well-managed, clean and the animals are so well taken of. A walk in the Fresno Chaffee Zoo will just lighten up your day, even if you have to pay for the [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Rotary Storyland PlaylandThis playground is the perfect place for kids and families with young children. Everything in the Rotary Storyland Playland is designed for fun and adventure. Children can climb up and down on miniature buildings taken out from stories, gon [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Big Fresno FairThe biggest and greatest event of the city that is held every year in October for 10 days is the Big Fresno Fair. If you can, visit Fresno during these almost 2 weeks, because you will have the time of your life. Live concerts, shows, kids [...]D: 5.5mi10
- Blackbeard's Family Entertainment CenterIn this land of fun and play, kids with different tastes will find something that is more suitable for them. The Blackbeard's Family Entertainment Center has a wide variety of playful things to offer each and every one of them more fun [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
It's easy to recognize this museum from afar even if you haven't been there before: just look or the building that looks like an alien space ship. ...
Sightseeing: Contemporary Art Museum
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
The dome was built in Romanesque style and is another major symbol of Paris, so don't miss it. You can wander around the basilica and admire the...
History & Culture: Basilique du Sacré-Coeur
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
If you go to Tusnad don't miss to visit the Saint Anna lake. It is a bid cold but very beautiful!
Outdoors Activities: You must visit the St. Anna lake
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Ferris Wheels are usually found in amusement parks, but in Singapore they are an attraction in their own right. The Singapore Flyer Ferris Wheel is...
Family & Fun: Singapore Flyer Ferris Wheel
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille