Meux Home Museum, Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Meux Home Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The house looks really beautiful not just from the outside but from inside too. All the original furnishings, decorations and personal objects have been preserved in the same way the house's residents last left it. The whole place give back a feeling of every-day life of the middle-class Meux family during the late 19th century and early 20th century. A true Victorian-architecture jewel in the heart of Fresno. Don't miss it!
1007 R St, Fresno, CA 93721, USA
Kids $3, adults $5
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Fresno Chaffee ZooNot the largest zoo in US, that is sure, but maybe that is the reason why it so well-managed, clean and the animals are so well taken of. A walk in the Fresno Chaffee Zoo will just lighten up your day, even if you have to pay for the [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Edo-Ya Tokyo CuisineIf there are any other restaurants that serves Japanese food in Fresno, I wouldn't go anywhere but to the Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine restaurant. Their dishes are exquisite. They have an open kitchen where you can watch your lunch or dinner [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Clovis RodeoA few miles from downtown Fresno you can find the famous Clovis Rodeo Park that holds the annual Clovis Rodeo event which has over 30.000 visitors each year. The huge park that features an amazing arena is the major hot-spot for cowboys, [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Richard's Restaurant FresnoNewly remodeled, Richard's Restaurant in Fresno is the best old-school locale that serves steaks and seafood like in the old days. Though there isn't a kids menu, and the wait would be too slow for kids too, the food is just [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Rotary Storyland PlaylandThis playground is the perfect place for kids and families with young children. Everything in the Rotary Storyland Playland is designed for fun and adventure. Children can climb up and down on miniature buildings taken out from stories, gon [...]D: 5.5mi00
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
In Singapore, it is not unusually to bump into a building that looks exactly like something you might find in Europe. Christianity is one of the...
Sightseeing: Armenian Church
Full of color and smell, the Egyptian Bazaar is like spice gem in a small street. There so many spices, nuts, seeds, dried fruits to choose from,...
Shopping: Egyptian Bazaar
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Rossi's Liquors is my favorite place in Chicago. It was very cosy and I loved it when I was there. It's the best dive bar I've been into, so far. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: Rossi's Liquors
Visiting a botanical garden is always kind of magical. Maybe its the colors and the sounds, but walking through a path that is lined with lush...
Sightseeing: The Lexington Arboretum
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.