Meux Home Museum, Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Meux Home Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The house looks really beautiful not just from the outside but from inside too. All the original furnishings, decorations and personal objects have been preserved in the same way the house's residents last left it. The whole place give back a feeling of every-day life of the middle-class Meux family during the late 19th century and early 20th century. A true Victorian-architecture jewel in the heart of Fresno. Don't miss it!
1007 R St, Fresno, CA 93721, USA
Kids $3, adults $5
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Richard's Restaurant FresnoNewly remodeled, Richard's Restaurant in Fresno is the best old-school locale that serves steaks and seafood like in the old days. Though there isn't a kids menu, and the wait would be too slow for kids too, the food is just [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Big Fresno FairThe biggest and greatest event of the city that is held every year in October for 10 days is the Big Fresno Fair. If you can, visit Fresno during these almost 2 weeks, because you will have the time of your life. Live concerts, shows, kids [...]D: 5.5mi10
- Island Water ParkWe've visited the Island Water Park with some friends and their kids and it was just mind blowing. During summer the air is so hot so having fun with water is just the thing we needed. The park is open only during the summer, so you [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Fresno Art MuseumA small, but that more precious museum right on First Street. The Fresno Art Museum gives you more than you could expect with its friendly customer approach and their small but interesting collections. You could go to visit the place on [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Cosmopolitan TavernLocated in downtown Fresno, this Bar and Grill locale serves the most excellent American food in the whole city. You go either for lunch or dinner, the Cosmopolitan Tavern will surely become one of your favorite places to eat. Their [...]D: 3.4mi00
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moussandra Mediterranean and Tapas Restaurant is a great place that sells authentic Greek, Spanish and Italian restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. This is...
Food: Moussandra Mediterranean food.
Visit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the...
General: Cluj Napoca
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Indigo is located between Chinatown and Downtown Honolulu. Their food, officially 'Modern Asian Cuisine', is just amazing. All thanks for Chef...
Food: Indigo Restaurant
Washington, District Of Columbia
Spying is for professionals and is a secret job, so when you're shown tools and things only spies used in the Cold War than that place becomes a...
History & Culture: International Spy Museum
A really child friendly zoo where kids can step up on ledges to see the animals better and with a giraffe feeding area which is maybe the most...
Family & Fun: Sedgwick County Zoo