Meux Home Museum, Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Meux Home Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The house looks really beautiful not just from the outside but from inside too. All the original furnishings, decorations and personal objects have been preserved in the same way the house's residents last left it. The whole place give back a feeling of every-day life of the middle-class Meux family during the late 19th century and early 20th century. A true Victorian-architecture jewel in the heart of Fresno. Don't miss it!
1007 R St, Fresno, CA 93721, USA
Kids $3, adults $5
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Edo-Ya Tokyo CuisineIf there are any other restaurants that serves Japanese food in Fresno, I wouldn't go anywhere but to the Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine restaurant. Their dishes are exquisite. They have an open kitchen where you can watch your lunch or dinner [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Fresno Breakfast HouseFor quite a reasonable price, the Fresno Breakfast House serves the most delicious omelets and waffles that you can eat in the whole city. They have a wide variety of breakfast dishes ranging from egg preparations to sweet waffles, tarts [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Clovis RodeoA few miles from downtown Fresno you can find the famous Clovis Rodeo Park that holds the annual Clovis Rodeo event which has over 30.000 visitors each year. The huge park that features an amazing arena is the major hot-spot for cowboys, [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Shinzen Japanese Garden in FresnoLocated in the grounds of the Woodward Park in Fresno, the Shinzen Japanese Garden is a true symbol of Japanese culture, mixture of tranquility, beauty and harmony. In the garden you can take a tour or just walk by yourself, exploring its [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Big Fresno FairThe biggest and greatest event of the city that is held every year in October for 10 days is the Big Fresno Fair. If you can, visit Fresno during these almost 2 weeks, because you will have the time of your life. Live concerts, shows, kids [...]D: 5.5mi10
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Seoul, South Korea
This cozy little restaurant is a bit hidden, but once you found it, you will not want to go away, or you will definitely come back. I loved all...
Food: Sadong Myeonok Restaurant
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City...
Shopping: Jusco Tebrau City
If you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses,...
Outdoors Activities: Paso Peruano
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
Kids love zoos so it was understandable that we would visit the zoo in Cleveland too. We had a great time. Though reasonably big, you get a pretty...
Family & Fun: Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley