Meux Home Museum, Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Meux Home Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The house looks really beautiful not just from the outside but from inside too. All the original furnishings, decorations and personal objects have been preserved in the same way the house's residents last left it. The whole place give back a feeling of every-day life of the middle-class Meux family during the late 19th century and early 20th century. A true Victorian-architecture jewel in the heart of Fresno. Don't miss it!
1007 R St, Fresno, CA 93721, USA
Kids $3, adults $5
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Edo-Ya Tokyo CuisineIf there are any other restaurants that serves Japanese food in Fresno, I wouldn't go anywhere but to the Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine restaurant. Their dishes are exquisite. They have an open kitchen where you can watch your lunch or dinner [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Cosmopolitan TavernLocated in downtown Fresno, this Bar and Grill locale serves the most excellent American food in the whole city. You go either for lunch or dinner, the Cosmopolitan Tavern will surely become one of your favorite places to eat. Their [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Rotary Storyland PlaylandThis playground is the perfect place for kids and families with young children. Everything in the Rotary Storyland Playland is designed for fun and adventure. Children can climb up and down on miniature buildings taken out from stories, gon [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Richard's Restaurant FresnoNewly remodeled, Richard's Restaurant in Fresno is the best old-school locale that serves steaks and seafood like in the old days. Though there isn't a kids menu, and the wait would be too slow for kids too, the food is just [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Big Fresno FairThe biggest and greatest event of the city that is held every year in October for 10 days is the Big Fresno Fair. If you can, visit Fresno during these almost 2 weeks, because you will have the time of your life. Live concerts, shows, kids [...]D: 5.5mi10
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite...
Outdoors Activities: Jumeirah Beach
In stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also...
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Kansas City, Missouri
The Kansas City Library is the most unique and interesting library in the world, I'd say, because I don't think there is a building that...
History & Culture: Kansas City Library
Though mainly for golf-lovers this Las Sendas Golf Club can be a great place to visit even for the view. The course is so well layed out and so...
Sports & Wellness : Las Sendas Golf Club
Accessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several...
History & Culture: Freedom Park Navy Museum