Forestiere Underground Gardens, Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Forestiere Underground Gardens
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Tours are available every hour from 11am until 2pm, but when the weather is not dry, or it has rained, than the grounds are closed, so you have to prepared to arrive in a time, when you can't get left behind. Reservations are available only for groups larger than ten, and because of the small size of the caves, only 15 people at once can enter. But that shouldn't put you back, because the sights are just unbelievable.
There are even trees that were planted deep in the ground and only the tips of its branches can bee seen, and they still grow fruits. Amazing, you just have to see it!
5021 W Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93722, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Blackbeard's Family Entertainment CenterIn this land of fun and play, kids with different tastes will find something that is more suitable for them. The Blackbeard's Family Entertainment Center has a wide variety of playful things to offer each and every one of them more fun [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Island Water ParkWe've visited the Island Water Park with some friends and their kids and it was just mind blowing. During summer the air is so hot so having fun with water is just the thing we needed. The park is open only during the summer, so you [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Rotary Storyland PlaylandThis playground is the perfect place for kids and families with young children. Everything in the Rotary Storyland Playland is designed for fun and adventure. Children can climb up and down on miniature buildings taken out from stories, gon [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Downing PlanetariumLocated just in the heart of the state of California, in Fresno, the Downing Planetarium is open to the public on weekends with entertaining and informative shows held in their dome theater. The planetariums is found in the grounds of the [...]D: 6mi10
- Edo-Ya Tokyo CuisineIf there are any other restaurants that serves Japanese food in Fresno, I wouldn't go anywhere but to the Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine restaurant. Their dishes are exquisite. They have an open kitchen where you can watch your lunch or dinner [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you are at Ravensburg and you like history, you´have to visit the city`s new mseum, called Humpis Museum. It´s name derives from an old...
History & Culture: Humpismuseum
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Kilimanjaro tours is adventure trips and holiday outdoor trip which is very attractive to many tourists. Mount Kilimanjaro Tours includes wildlife...
Outdoors Activities: Outdoor travel kilimanjaro tours
Though a cemetery might not seem like a great attraction you might want to visit on your holiday or business trip, the Lake View Cemetery can...
Sightseeing: Lake View Cemetery
The Detroit zoo is a family attraction though I also enjoyed visiting it with friends. However we were a bit unlucky, because the day we went...
Family & Fun: Tips for Detroit Zoo