Richard's Restaurant Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Richard's Restaurant Fresno
- Food travel tip
- City center
Though there isn't a kids menu, and the wait would be too slow for kids too, the food is just excellent. The steaks are prepared with such proficiency that you can't even believe you eating such delicacy. You should definitely give it a try and see/eat for yourself!
1609 E Belmont Ave, Fresno, CA 93701, USA
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Forestiere Underground GardensOne of the most amazing places on Earth, the Forestiere Underground Gardens have been carved out during 40 years by a Sicilian self-taught architect. Tours are available every hour from 11am until 2pm, but when the weather is not dry, or [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Blackbeard's Family Entertainment CenterIn this land of fun and play, kids with different tastes will find something that is more suitable for them. The Blackbeard's Family Entertainment Center has a wide variety of playful things to offer each and every one of them more fun [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Island Water ParkWe've visited the Island Water Park with some friends and their kids and it was just mind blowing. During summer the air is so hot so having fun with water is just the thing we needed. The park is open only during the summer, so you [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Cosmopolitan TavernLocated in downtown Fresno, this Bar and Grill locale serves the most excellent American food in the whole city. You go either for lunch or dinner, the Cosmopolitan Tavern will surely become one of your favorite places to eat. Their [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Downing PlanetariumLocated just in the heart of the state of California, in Fresno, the Downing Planetarium is open to the public on weekends with entertaining and informative shows held in their dome theater. The planetariums is found in the grounds of the [...]D: 6mi10
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you...
General: M+S Tirese Obligatory
We offer a variety of fully refurbished accommodations in the heart of Brisbane's central business district. Secure parking is available. There are...
Food: Last Minute Discount Brisbane Hotel Deals
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
If you are a fan of Gone with the Wind, the best known literature classic about the South, you really shouldn't miss the home of author Margaret...
History & Culture: Margaret Mitchell House and Museum
Established during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people...
Sightseeing: Fell's Point