Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine, Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have an open kitchen where you can watch your lunch or dinner be prepared in front of your eyes. Usually for kids the chefs even make some tricks with the ingredients so that the little ones could also enjoy themselves. Their rices and teriyaki chicken are absolutely delicious. Don't miss eating there. And if you can, go during lunch time, its not so packed!
3050 W Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93711, USA
Avg. price for lunch: $9.50 and dinner: $18
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Shinzen Japanese Garden in FresnoLocated in the grounds of the Woodward Park in Fresno, the Shinzen Japanese Garden is a true symbol of Japanese culture, mixture of tranquility, beauty and harmony. In the garden you can take a tour or just walk by yourself, exploring its [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Fresno Art MuseumA small, but that more precious museum right on First Street. The Fresno Art Museum gives you more than you could expect with its friendly customer approach and their small but interesting collections. You could go to visit the place on [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Fresno Chaffee ZooNot the largest zoo in US, that is sure, but maybe that is the reason why it so well-managed, clean and the animals are so well taken of. A walk in the Fresno Chaffee Zoo will just lighten up your day, even if you have to pay for the [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Meux Home MuseumA beautiful mansion with a big historical and architectural significance, the Meux Home Museum is a must for visitors to Fresno. The house looks really beautiful not just from the outside but from inside too. All the original furnishings, [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Island Water ParkWe've visited the Island Water Park with some friends and their kids and it was just mind blowing. During summer the air is so hot so having fun with water is just the thing we needed. The park is open only during the summer, so you [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
If you are at Lyon, you shoould visit the roman museum. It´is well done regarding the museums exhibiton and it also has got an open air area....
History & Culture: Local roman museum
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Case Romane or Case Romane del Celio is one of the best preserved Roman villas that can be visited today. It is located close to the Circus Maximus...
History & Culture: Case Romane
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables...
Night Life & Entertainment: Playing Poker
We took the behind-the-scenes tour when we visited the Churchill Downs, which has been the home of the Kentucky Derby for ten of years, and it was...
Sightseeing: Churchill Downs