Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine, Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have an open kitchen where you can watch your lunch or dinner be prepared in front of your eyes. Usually for kids the chefs even make some tricks with the ingredients so that the little ones could also enjoy themselves. Their rices and teriyaki chicken are absolutely delicious. Don't miss eating there. And if you can, go during lunch time, its not so packed!
3050 W Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93711, USA
Avg. price for lunch: $9.50 and dinner: $18
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Fresno Art MuseumA small, but that more precious museum right on First Street. The Fresno Art Museum gives you more than you could expect with its friendly customer approach and their small but interesting collections. You could go to visit the place on [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Blackbeard's Family Entertainment CenterIn this land of fun and play, kids with different tastes will find something that is more suitable for them. The Blackbeard's Family Entertainment Center has a wide variety of playful things to offer each and every one of them more fun [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Island Water ParkWe've visited the Island Water Park with some friends and their kids and it was just mind blowing. During summer the air is so hot so having fun with water is just the thing we needed. The park is open only during the summer, so you [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Meux Home MuseumA beautiful mansion with a big historical and architectural significance, the Meux Home Museum is a must for visitors to Fresno. The house looks really beautiful not just from the outside but from inside too. All the original furnishings, [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Cosmopolitan TavernLocated in downtown Fresno, this Bar and Grill locale serves the most excellent American food in the whole city. You go either for lunch or dinner, the Cosmopolitan Tavern will surely become one of your favorite places to eat. Their [...]D: 3.4mi00
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
Fresno Travel guideBeing a dry desert in sometime, Fresno was actually discovered when the missionaries from Spain were looking for some suitable sites. The Fresno County was also established in the year 1856 but the Fresno town emerged as the county seat in the year 1874. Fresno also attracted farm workers from all across the globe. Soon Central Valley and Fresno became widely known as the producers of grapes, [...]
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you plan to arrive to Brussels by TGV or by Thalys (basically the same thing), you should book the train ticket as early as possible, as prices...
General: Travelling to Brussels by TGV
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Saint Louis, Missouri
One of the top attractions of St. Louis is Grant's Farm just south of the city. The place resembles somewhat a zoo, with all those animals that...
Family & Fun: Grant's Farm