Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In the garden you can take a tour or just walk by yourself, exploring its every inch. You can find traditional bridges covering koi ponds, tea houses showing tea ceremonies and historical lanterns among the beautiful, lush greenery and flowers. If you can, visit the garden during the blooming season when the trees are covered with flowers. The view is spectacular!
114 W Audubon Dr, Fresno, CA 93720, USA
Adults: $3, kids: $0.50 (plus an additional park entrance fee of $5)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Fresno Chaffee ZooNot the largest zoo in US, that is sure, but maybe that is the reason why it so well-managed, clean and the animals are so well taken of. A walk in the Fresno Chaffee Zoo will just lighten up your day, even if you have to pay for the [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Downing PlanetariumLocated just in the heart of the state of California, in Fresno, the Downing Planetarium is open to the public on weekends with entertaining and informative shows held in their dome theater. The planetariums is found in the grounds of the [...]D: 6mi10
- Edo-Ya Tokyo CuisineIf there are any other restaurants that serves Japanese food in Fresno, I wouldn't go anywhere but to the Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine restaurant. Their dishes are exquisite. They have an open kitchen where you can watch your lunch or dinner [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Richard's Restaurant FresnoNewly remodeled, Richard's Restaurant in Fresno is the best old-school locale that serves steaks and seafood like in the old days. Though there isn't a kids menu, and the wait would be too slow for kids too, the food is just [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Blackbeard's Family Entertainment CenterIn this land of fun and play, kids with different tastes will find something that is more suitable for them. The Blackbeard's Family Entertainment Center has a wide variety of playful things to offer each and every one of them more fun [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
One of the oldest and most prestigious hotels in Venice, the Hotel Danieli has been a palace and the home of the Doge Dandolo's family. It has...
General: Hotel Danieli
If you'd like to stay more than just one day, I advise you the 'Cabana Art' hotel which is about 400 meters from the ski trails (half of the road...
Family & Fun: 'Cabana Art' pension in Arieseni
Because really close to Covasna there is an ice cream factory, they opened a store in the center with a really tasty ice cream. But not only that....
Food: Tasty ice cream
Established during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people...
Sightseeing: Fell's Point
San Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I...
History & Culture: San Jacinto Monument and Museum
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe