Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In the garden you can take a tour or just walk by yourself, exploring its every inch. You can find traditional bridges covering koi ponds, tea houses showing tea ceremonies and historical lanterns among the beautiful, lush greenery and flowers. If you can, visit the garden during the blooming season when the trees are covered with flowers. The view is spectacular!
114 W Audubon Dr, Fresno, CA 93720, USA
Adults: $3, kids: $0.50 (plus an additional park entrance fee of $5)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Fresno Art MuseumA small, but that more precious museum right on First Street. The Fresno Art Museum gives you more than you could expect with its friendly customer approach and their small but interesting collections. You could go to visit the place on [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Clovis RodeoA few miles from downtown Fresno you can find the famous Clovis Rodeo Park that holds the annual Clovis Rodeo event which has over 30.000 visitors each year. The huge park that features an amazing arena is the major hot-spot for cowboys, [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Edo-Ya Tokyo CuisineIf there are any other restaurants that serves Japanese food in Fresno, I wouldn't go anywhere but to the Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine restaurant. Their dishes are exquisite. They have an open kitchen where you can watch your lunch or dinner [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Fresno Chaffee ZooNot the largest zoo in US, that is sure, but maybe that is the reason why it so well-managed, clean and the animals are so well taken of. A walk in the Fresno Chaffee Zoo will just lighten up your day, even if you have to pay for the [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Forestiere Underground GardensOne of the most amazing places on Earth, the Forestiere Underground Gardens have been carved out during 40 years by a Sicilian self-taught architect. Tours are available every hour from 11am until 2pm, but when the weather is not dry, or [...]D: 3.6mi00
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Perfect timing. Budget car rentals are often available just after peak holiday season. If you can plan your road trip away from holidays, car...
General: How to choose the perfect car rental
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
My favorite sight in Brasov is The Black Church from the center of the city, and the 950m high mountain called 'Tampa' from where you can admire...
Sightseeing: Black Church
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Belen, New Mexico
The Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of...
Shopping: Belen Art League Gallery & Gifts
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Washington, District Of Columbia
Sushi is such a Japanese food that you should try out even if you're not particularly interested in Japan or its culture. And for that I recommend...
Food: Sushi Taro in Washington
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.