Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In the garden you can take a tour or just walk by yourself, exploring its every inch. You can find traditional bridges covering koi ponds, tea houses showing tea ceremonies and historical lanterns among the beautiful, lush greenery and flowers. If you can, visit the garden during the blooming season when the trees are covered with flowers. The view is spectacular!
114 W Audubon Dr, Fresno, CA 93720, USA
Adults: $3, kids: $0.50 (plus an additional park entrance fee of $5)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Fresno Chaffee ZooNot the largest zoo in US, that is sure, but maybe that is the reason why it so well-managed, clean and the animals are so well taken of. A walk in the Fresno Chaffee Zoo will just lighten up your day, even if you have to pay for the [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Downing PlanetariumLocated just in the heart of the state of California, in Fresno, the Downing Planetarium is open to the public on weekends with entertaining and informative shows held in their dome theater. The planetariums is found in the grounds of the [...]D: 6mi10
- Fresno Art MuseumA small, but that more precious museum right on First Street. The Fresno Art Museum gives you more than you could expect with its friendly customer approach and their small but interesting collections. You could go to visit the place on [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Island Water ParkWe've visited the Island Water Park with some friends and their kids and it was just mind blowing. During summer the air is so hot so having fun with water is just the thing we needed. The park is open only during the summer, so you [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Big Fresno FairThe biggest and greatest event of the city that is held every year in October for 10 days is the Big Fresno Fair. If you can, visit Fresno during these almost 2 weeks, because you will have the time of your life. Live concerts, shows, kids [...]D: 5.5mi10
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
To really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The...
Family & Fun: Callejon de Hamel in Havana
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
According to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth...
History & Culture: Shwedagon Pagoda
Fort Worth, Texas
A bit hidden behind trees, Lili's Bistro is a cozy little restaurant with fresh, innovative food and warm, friendly service. Once you found it,...
Food: Lili's Bistro
Known as the US' oldest brewing company, the Yuengling Brewery originates from Pottsville, Pennsylvania established by a German immigrant,...
History & Culture: Yuengling Brewery
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife