Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In the garden you can take a tour or just walk by yourself, exploring its every inch. You can find traditional bridges covering koi ponds, tea houses showing tea ceremonies and historical lanterns among the beautiful, lush greenery and flowers. If you can, visit the garden during the blooming season when the trees are covered with flowers. The view is spectacular!
114 W Audubon Dr, Fresno, CA 93720, USA
Adults: $3, kids: $0.50 (plus an additional park entrance fee of $5)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Meux Home MuseumA beautiful mansion with a big historical and architectural significance, the Meux Home Museum is a must for visitors to Fresno. The house looks really beautiful not just from the outside but from inside too. All the original furnishings, [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Cosmopolitan TavernLocated in downtown Fresno, this Bar and Grill locale serves the most excellent American food in the whole city. You go either for lunch or dinner, the Cosmopolitan Tavern will surely become one of your favorite places to eat. Their [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Rotary Storyland PlaylandThis playground is the perfect place for kids and families with young children. Everything in the Rotary Storyland Playland is designed for fun and adventure. Children can climb up and down on miniature buildings taken out from stories, gon [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Richard's Restaurant FresnoNewly remodeled, Richard's Restaurant in Fresno is the best old-school locale that serves steaks and seafood like in the old days. Though there isn't a kids menu, and the wait would be too slow for kids too, the food is just [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Downing PlanetariumLocated just in the heart of the state of California, in Fresno, the Downing Planetarium is open to the public on weekends with entertaining and informative shows held in their dome theater. The planetariums is found in the grounds of the [...]D: 6mi10
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
St. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th...
History & Culture: St. Joseph's Oratory
Sparks Street is a high end shopping area near Parliament Hill. Its a nice pedestrian with a lot of classy restaurants and boutiques. There are...
Shopping: Sparks Street
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Place Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve...
Sightseeing: Place Jemaa El Fna
Charlotte, North Carolina
All their products are exquisitely tasty, fresh and just unforgettable. Amelie's French Bakery is the pastry paradise in Charlotte and is a...
Food: Amelie's French Bakery
Totally Pittsburgh, I have to say that. The Fat Head's Saloon is the place to meet some locals, get down for a really large, tasty burger and...
Food: Fat Head's Saloon
San Diego, California
The Old Town Esplanade is situated right in the heart of historic Old Town. There are a variety of shops, galleries and the Coyote Cafe, which...
Shopping: The Old Town Esplanade
The only French restaurant in Stockton is located on Benjamin Holt drive and is called Le Bistro. They also deal with special events and catering...
Food: Le Bistro