Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In the garden you can take a tour or just walk by yourself, exploring its every inch. You can find traditional bridges covering koi ponds, tea houses showing tea ceremonies and historical lanterns among the beautiful, lush greenery and flowers. If you can, visit the garden during the blooming season when the trees are covered with flowers. The view is spectacular!
114 W Audubon Dr, Fresno, CA 93720, USA
Adults: $3, kids: $0.50 (plus an additional park entrance fee of $5)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Meux Home MuseumA beautiful mansion with a big historical and architectural significance, the Meux Home Museum is a must for visitors to Fresno. The house looks really beautiful not just from the outside but from inside too. All the original furnishings, [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Fresno Chaffee ZooNot the largest zoo in US, that is sure, but maybe that is the reason why it so well-managed, clean and the animals are so well taken of. A walk in the Fresno Chaffee Zoo will just lighten up your day, even if you have to pay for the [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Fresno Breakfast HouseFor quite a reasonable price, the Fresno Breakfast House serves the most delicious omelets and waffles that you can eat in the whole city. They have a wide variety of breakfast dishes ranging from egg preparations to sweet waffles, tarts [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Edo-Ya Tokyo CuisineIf there are any other restaurants that serves Japanese food in Fresno, I wouldn't go anywhere but to the Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine restaurant. Their dishes are exquisite. They have an open kitchen where you can watch your lunch or dinner [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Blackbeard's Family Entertainment CenterIn this land of fun and play, kids with different tastes will find something that is more suitable for them. The Blackbeard's Family Entertainment Center has a wide variety of playful things to offer each and every one of them more fun [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
If you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old...
History & Culture: Harbour part of the city
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
If you'd like to stay more than just one day, I advise you the 'Cabana Art' hotel which is about 400 meters from the ski trails (half of the road...
Family & Fun: 'Cabana Art' pension in Arieseni
It is always interesting to visit a specialty museum, to learn and explore about something that is unusual or quite normal but we don't know so...
History & Culture: American Sign Museum
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
It is said that Joe’s is a Miami landmark, because they were the first who discovered and prepared stone crabs. It is true though that their crab...
Food: Joe’s Stone Crab in Miami