Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In the garden you can take a tour or just walk by yourself, exploring its every inch. You can find traditional bridges covering koi ponds, tea houses showing tea ceremonies and historical lanterns among the beautiful, lush greenery and flowers. If you can, visit the garden during the blooming season when the trees are covered with flowers. The view is spectacular!
114 W Audubon Dr, Fresno, CA 93720, USA
Adults: $3, kids: $0.50 (plus an additional park entrance fee of $5)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Meux Home MuseumA beautiful mansion with a big historical and architectural significance, the Meux Home Museum is a must for visitors to Fresno. The house looks really beautiful not just from the outside but from inside too. All the original furnishings, [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Island Water ParkWe've visited the Island Water Park with some friends and their kids and it was just mind blowing. During summer the air is so hot so having fun with water is just the thing we needed. The park is open only during the summer, so you [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Big Fresno FairThe biggest and greatest event of the city that is held every year in October for 10 days is the Big Fresno Fair. If you can, visit Fresno during these almost 2 weeks, because you will have the time of your life. Live concerts, shows, kids [...]D: 5.5mi10
- Fresno Breakfast HouseFor quite a reasonable price, the Fresno Breakfast House serves the most delicious omelets and waffles that you can eat in the whole city. They have a wide variety of breakfast dishes ranging from egg preparations to sweet waffles, tarts [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Richard's Restaurant FresnoNewly remodeled, Richard's Restaurant in Fresno is the best old-school locale that serves steaks and seafood like in the old days. Though there isn't a kids menu, and the wait would be too slow for kids too, the food is just [...]D: 2.9mi00
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
Water parks are not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Finland, but the cold climate has never been able to stop the...
Family & Fun: Serena Water Amusement Park
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
El Paso, Texas
This place is really charming and elegant in the same time. We had an enjoyable afternoon in the Caffe Fioretti and we would go back in a heartbeat...
Food: Caffe Fioretti
An amazing variety of exhibits, artwork and plants can be found in the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens and we loved every minute of the tour we...
History & Culture: Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Betsy Ross is a true American icon, because according to its descendants, she was the one who sew the first national flag of the United States. The...
History & Culture: The Betsy Ross House
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant