Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In the garden you can take a tour or just walk by yourself, exploring its every inch. You can find traditional bridges covering koi ponds, tea houses showing tea ceremonies and historical lanterns among the beautiful, lush greenery and flowers. If you can, visit the garden during the blooming season when the trees are covered with flowers. The view is spectacular!
114 W Audubon Dr, Fresno, CA 93720, USA
Adults: $3, kids: $0.50 (plus an additional park entrance fee of $5)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Forestiere Underground GardensOne of the most amazing places on Earth, the Forestiere Underground Gardens have been carved out during 40 years by a Sicilian self-taught architect. Tours are available every hour from 11am until 2pm, but when the weather is not dry, or [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Rotary Storyland PlaylandThis playground is the perfect place for kids and families with young children. Everything in the Rotary Storyland Playland is designed for fun and adventure. Children can climb up and down on miniature buildings taken out from stories, gon [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Downing PlanetariumLocated just in the heart of the state of California, in Fresno, the Downing Planetarium is open to the public on weekends with entertaining and informative shows held in their dome theater. The planetariums is found in the grounds of the [...]D: 6mi10
- Edo-Ya Tokyo CuisineIf there are any other restaurants that serves Japanese food in Fresno, I wouldn't go anywhere but to the Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine restaurant. Their dishes are exquisite. They have an open kitchen where you can watch your lunch or dinner [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Fresno Breakfast HouseFor quite a reasonable price, the Fresno Breakfast House serves the most delicious omelets and waffles that you can eat in the whole city. They have a wide variety of breakfast dishes ranging from egg preparations to sweet waffles, tarts [...]D: 3.9mi00
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
The Royal Palace used to be the residence of the Spanish kings and queens. Now it is only used for official ceremonies and when foreign diplomats...
History & Culture: Royal Palace
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
Dagupan City, Philippines
Tada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!!
Sports & Wellness : Optical service
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
First useful thing is not to get frightened if you don't understand the locals immediately. In Hawaii they speak pidgin English which uses many...
General: Local customs in Honolulu