Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fresno > Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In the garden you can take a tour or just walk by yourself, exploring its every inch. You can find traditional bridges covering koi ponds, tea houses showing tea ceremonies and historical lanterns among the beautiful, lush greenery and flowers. If you can, visit the garden during the blooming season when the trees are covered with flowers. The view is spectacular!
114 W Audubon Dr, Fresno, CA 93720, USA
Adults: $3, kids: $0.50 (plus an additional park entrance fee of $5)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fresno
- Richard's Restaurant FresnoNewly remodeled, Richard's Restaurant in Fresno is the best old-school locale that serves steaks and seafood like in the old days. Though there isn't a kids menu, and the wait would be too slow for kids too, the food is just [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Fresno Art MuseumA small, but that more precious museum right on First Street. The Fresno Art Museum gives you more than you could expect with its friendly customer approach and their small but interesting collections. You could go to visit the place on [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Fresno Breakfast HouseFor quite a reasonable price, the Fresno Breakfast House serves the most delicious omelets and waffles that you can eat in the whole city. They have a wide variety of breakfast dishes ranging from egg preparations to sweet waffles, tarts [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Cosmopolitan TavernLocated in downtown Fresno, this Bar and Grill locale serves the most excellent American food in the whole city. You go either for lunch or dinner, the Cosmopolitan Tavern will surely become one of your favorite places to eat. Their [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Edo-Ya Tokyo CuisineIf there are any other restaurants that serves Japanese food in Fresno, I wouldn't go anywhere but to the Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine restaurant. Their dishes are exquisite. They have an open kitchen where you can watch your lunch or dinner [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Fresno you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
It's a coooooool club with more than great parties. I had super-good time. Mostly young people come here, it's a very fashionable and popular place...
Night Life & Entertainment: Chelsea
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Kansas City, Missouri
SEA LIFE Aquarium Kansas City will transport you into the amazing underwater world. Come nose to nose with sharks and prepare for astonishingly...
Family & Fun: SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT