Casino Hohensyburg, Dortmund, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Dortmund > Casino Hohensyburg
- General travel tip
- City center
Hohensyburgstraße 200, 44265 Dortmund
Telefon 02 31 / 77 40-0
Telefax 02 31 / 77 40-116
Classic play: daily, 15 o'clock - 3am.
fr.+sat. 15 o'clock till 5am.
Sonntags und Feiertags 14 Uhr bis 3 Uhr
slot machines: daily, 11 o'clock - 2am
fr.+sat: 11 o'clock - 3am
sunday and holidays: 11 o'clock - 2am
How to get there:
Take eithzer the train or the bus. There is also a special Casino bus 544, that goes from the main train station to the casino. Also no problem to goo there by car.
Recent travel tips for Germany
- HumpismuseumIf you are at Ravensburg and you like history, you´have to visit the city`s new mseum, called Humpis Museum. It´s name derives from an old medieval trading company. There you can see the history of the town, connected with the family [...]D: 0.2mi00
- MehlsackThe Mehlsack tower is the symbol of Ravensburg. It's a 50m tall tower that was apparently built by the people of Ravensburg so that they could watch what the rich aristocrats were up to in the Veitsburg Castle. It's a real nice tower and [...]D: 0.3mi00
- MuseumIn stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also learn the history of the Mercedes Benz. [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Use park and ride spotsIf you go there by car, leave it on one of the parking lots connected to public transports, because the inner city is heavily traffic crowded. [...]D: 1.1mi00
- About how to get from A to B in the german capital cityTake yourself time, if want to get from point A to B with public transport. Transportation is very good, but there are always huge distances between the spots. [...]D: 1.2mi10
Things about Dortmund you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Mehlsack tower is the symbol of Ravensburg. It's a 50m tall tower that was apparently built by the people of Ravensburg so that they could...
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
If you want to buy some food but you don't want to pay as much as you would have to in Paralia, I suggest you to try that small supermarket we used...
Shopping: Cheap supermarket near Paralia
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Mexico City, Mexico
As the name suggests, Tierra de Vinos is a place for wine tasting. They have an immense collection of wine, I haven't practically seen a wine...
Food: Tierra de Vinos
Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if...
Night Life & Entertainment: Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)
Phang Nga Bay is located within an hour drive from the Phuket, here is what tourist could experience another side of the Thailand, away from the...
General: Top things to do in Phuket Thailand
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets