Casino Hohensyburg, Dortmund, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Dortmund > Casino Hohensyburg
- General travel tip
- City center
Hohensyburgstraße 200, 44265 Dortmund
Telefon 02 31 / 77 40-0
Telefax 02 31 / 77 40-116
Classic play: daily, 15 o'clock - 3am.
fr.+sat. 15 o'clock till 5am.
Sonntags und Feiertags 14 Uhr bis 3 Uhr
slot machines: daily, 11 o'clock - 2am
fr.+sat: 11 o'clock - 3am
sunday and holidays: 11 o'clock - 2am
How to get there:
Take eithzer the train or the bus. There is also a special Casino bus 544, that goes from the main train station to the casino. Also no problem to goo there by car.
Recent travel tips for Germany
- FasnetsmuseumIn a former property of the monastery of Weingarten, there is the new Fasnetsmuseum. It was founded on 2003 and shows you the rich culture and developement of the Altdorfer (old name of Weingarten) Fasnet. Over 50 lifesize figures and other [...]D: 0.8mi00
- MehlsackThe Mehlsack tower is the symbol of Ravensburg. It's a 50m tall tower that was apparently built by the people of Ravensburg so that they could watch what the rich aristocrats were up to in the Veitsburg Castle. It's a real nice tower and [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Museum der WestüsteThe Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new Museum der Westküste was opened only recently and features some of the most renouned [...]D: 0.6mi10
- Reeperbahn Street is HamburgRight in the heart of Hamburg's Saint Paul district lies the Reeperbahn Street, the center of the German city's nightlife. There are clubs and nightclubs everywhere, and the area also gives home to the red-light district of the city. I [...]D: 3mi10
- Open air museumIf you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of an ancient cltic nobleman castle, showing parts of it reconstructed, according the [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Dortmund you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
To feel and experience a little bit of historical China and explore a part of Beijing that is full of folklore and Chinese culture, than you must...
History & Culture: Liulichang Culture Street in Beijing
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
When you visit Szentendre I recommend you to get there by ship. You can take a ship from Budapest to Szentendre and back only for a few euros -...
General: Visiting Szentendre on the Danube river
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Saint Louis, Missouri
Also known as the portal or getaway to the west, the Getaway Arch is an impressive sight, facing the St. Louis Riverfront. What is really worth it...
Sightseeing: Gateway Arch
Pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge is located on the 4th level in the Pacific Place Shopping Center in Downtown Seattle. pnk is one of Seattle's premier...
Night Life & Entertainment: Pnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl