Casino Hohensyburg, Dortmund, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Dortmund > Casino Hohensyburg
- General travel tip
- City center
Hohensyburgstraße 200, 44265 Dortmund
Telefon 02 31 / 77 40-0
Telefax 02 31 / 77 40-116
Classic play: daily, 15 o'clock - 3am.
fr.+sat. 15 o'clock till 5am.
Sonntags und Feiertags 14 Uhr bis 3 Uhr
slot machines: daily, 11 o'clock - 2am
fr.+sat: 11 o'clock - 3am
sunday and holidays: 11 o'clock - 2am
How to get there:
Take eithzer the train or the bus. There is also a special Casino bus 544, that goes from the main train station to the casino. Also no problem to goo there by car.
Recent travel tips for Germany
- GlyptothekIf you like history and archaeology, you definitely should visit the Glyptothek at munich. There a lot fo antique statues, busts and temple parts by the ancient greek and romans. If you are a history or archaeology student, you can get [...]D: 2.1mi00
- DudelsackWenn man Whiskey schätzt, dann ist der Dudelsack ein idealer Ort. Dort kann man aus über 100 verschiedenen Sorten auswählen und genießen. [...]D: n/a00
- Victorian House - NeuhausenThere are several places to enjoy a nice meal in Munich. This is a reasonably priced option with a really nice atmosphere. Although the name suggests that this is an English place, be prepared that the food is a nice blend of English, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Visit the roman germanic museumIf you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants, findings and other things. It´s definitely worth a visit! [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Awesome Brunch at The Big EasyI went to the Big Easy for brunch last week on a rainy Sunday. It's been an excellent experience. They have a wide varietay of food. I particularily liked their salads as well as all the different types of cheeses they were offering [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Dortmund you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ski Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall,...
Family & Fun: Ski Dubai
Good food, live music, fantastic view - this place is just perfect to spend the perfect evening, listening live music, have the best swiss food...
Food: hotel Restaurant Alpha-Thun
Los Cabos, Mexico
The dolphins never tire to amaze me with their curious and friendly approach towards us, people. They are such caring, and wonderful creatures, I...
Family & Fun: Cabo Dolphin Center
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
A 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly...
History & Culture: Kirti Mandir
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
The Chicago Blues Festival usually takes place every year in early June in Grant Park. It is the largest Blues Festival in the world, so it's an...
Night Life & Entertainment: Chicago Blues Festival
San Francisco, California
San Francisco's one and only Brewery offers two free tours and tasting daily. With history dating back to the late 1800's Anchor Brewery is one of...
Sightseeing: Anchor Steam Brewery
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably