Casino Hohensyburg, Dortmund, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Dortmund > Casino Hohensyburg
- General travel tip
- City center
Hohensyburgstraße 200, 44265 Dortmund
Telefon 02 31 / 77 40-0
Telefax 02 31 / 77 40-116
Classic play: daily, 15 o'clock - 3am.
fr.+sat. 15 o'clock till 5am.
Sonntags und Feiertags 14 Uhr bis 3 Uhr
slot machines: daily, 11 o'clock - 2am
fr.+sat: 11 o'clock - 3am
sunday and holidays: 11 o'clock - 2am
How to get there:
Take eithzer the train or the bus. There is also a special Casino bus 544, that goes from the main train station to the casino. Also no problem to goo there by car.
Recent travel tips for Germany
- OktoberfestIf you intend to visit munich around the Oktoberfest, book your hotel much earlier. Because the rooms are realy rare during that period. Dont take a hotel directly next to the Oktoberfest place, because it´s very noisy during the party [...]D: 2mi00
- Railway MuseumVisit the museum of the german railway. [...]D: 1.9mi00
- The BlutrittIf you are in the city around the end of april, you should visit the biggest procession of riders in europe. It is called 'the Blutritt', because of the piece of the cross of Jesus, carried through the area of Weingarten and the surrounding [...]D: 0.2mi00
- IKEA - shop for furnitureIn Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if you are an IKEA fan, you know that prices are acceptable and there is an immense variety of [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Restaurant WalfischIf you are looking for a good restaurant for having lunch in the city center, i recommend the 'Walfisch', in english it means Wale. It´s an good place for italian food like pizza and pasta. At lunch time it´s always very crowded, because [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Dortmund you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo...
General: Easter egypt package $949
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Beach club cafe is a great place to hang out with your friends and buddies. Here you can dance to the house music or if you are interested in...
Night Life & Entertainment: Beach Club Cafe
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Kansas City, Missouri
Located at Liberty Memorial, the National World War I Museum is the only facility in the world that features exhibits and collection of artifacts...
History & Culture: National World War I Museum