Eating Cheap in Bielefeld, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Bielefeld > Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
- Food travel tip
- City center
12:00 - 14:00
How to get there:
with the tram
Recent travel tips for Germany
- Shopping in the city centerThe shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Taking a shortcut to the cityIf you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30 minutes, and it costs only 5 € per person. Take a look at the time schedules of the [...]D: 4.6mi00
- OlympiaturmThe Olympiaturn (Olympic Tower) is located in the Olympiapark. It's 291m tall and offers a great view over the city. While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Avoid it and go to MunichHowever, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :) [...]D: n/a00
- MuseumIn stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also learn the history of the Mercedes Benz. [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Bielefeld you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
Wenn ihr in Langenargen seid, müsst ihr unbedingt am See spazieren gehen. Das ist so schön.
General: Der schöne See von Langenargen
You should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close.
Sightseeing: The Escorial
Something you should know, mainly if you come from a eastern country: in France services pay a lot: for example, I saw this year at a hypermarket's...
Shopping: Services cost a lot in France
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This Restaurant Nilla is a very famous among the locals and even among tourists as this restaurant is known for its banana-lead food. Many regard...
Food: Restaurant Nilla
Are you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him...
General: Tour Guide in Lima, Peru