Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
So many interesting things can be seen and exoerienced in this amazing museum, that you feel a few hours are not even enough. We were overwhelmed by all the details and information that we encountered in the museum and we enjoyed ourselves immensely! Definitely a must-see!
2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80205, USA
$11 for adults and $6 for children.
9am to 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Denver Art MuseumWith an amazing collection of artwork from different ages and different artists, the Denver Art Museum is a treasure chest in downtown Denver. Various paintings and unqie-rare collections can be found in the museum, some exhibits being [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Mad GreensThe healthiest food that you can eat in whole Denver is definitely the Mad Greens place that you can find throughout town. There are several locations, including downtown that feature the Mad Greens restaurant, you just choose the closest [...]D: n/a00
- Denver Brewery BuzzIncluding beer, snacks and transportation, the Denver Brewery Buzz was a fun, entertaining and informative tour and we had an amazing time exploring different breweries and tasting beers. The tour only lasted about 3 hours but didn't [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Cowboy LoungeThis amazing big bar is the greatest place to go dancing or just having fun for a night. The Cowboy Lounge has at least 3 bars and amazing dance floor, where sometimes you can get into line-dancing! :) We went party on a Thursday night, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Denver, the Arts Capital of the WestDenver is called the Arts Capital of the West which means that you can visit hundreds of museums and galleries while staying here. [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Belen, New Mexico
Situated along the Rio Grande this nature reserve seeks to reverse the decline of the bosque wetlands. It is run by the Valencia Soil &...
Outdoors Activities: Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate
San Antonio, Texas
Either make a stroll down the San Antonio Riverwalk, or go on a lunch/dinner cruise, or visit one of its highlights, maybe take part on an event, a...
Outdoors Activities: San Antonio Riverwalk
San Diego, California
The Gaslamp Quarter is San Diego's first choice for dining, shopping and entertainment. There are many things to discover in the areas of food, fun...
General: Gaslamp Quarter
San Francisco, California
If you’re planning a foreign trip and you have little kid who doesn’t have a passport of his own, your primary concern might be the proper ways...
General: Steps to Obtaining a Passport for Your Child