Ted's Montana Grill, Denver, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Ted's Montana Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their meatloaf and steak specialties make your mouth water, the service is top-notch and the whole environment of the restaurant just transports you back in time with its traditional decorations and accessories. It is truly a great place to spend some few hours beside a delicious meal.
133 Luckie St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Fruition RestaurantQuite a young restaurant, considering it has been open only for a few years, but the Fruition Restaurant is excellent in every aspect. Their food is delicious, the service outstanding and the atmosphere of the place is so inviting, yet [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Denver Brewery BuzzIncluding beer, snacks and transportation, the Denver Brewery Buzz was a fun, entertaining and informative tour and we had an amazing time exploring different breweries and tasting beers. The tour only lasted about 3 hours but didn't [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Cowboy LoungeThis amazing big bar is the greatest place to go dancing or just having fun for a night. The Cowboy Lounge has at least 3 bars and amazing dance floor, where sometimes you can get into line-dancing! :) We went party on a Thursday night, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Denver Botanic GardensAn indoor garden placed in a facility with windows as their outer walls, the Denver Botanic Garden not only looks amazing from the outside, but it is a treasure isle from the inside. As the place is divided into sections with different [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Mel's RestaurantPopular among locals and visitors as well, Mel's Restaurant is found in the Cherry Creek district in a classy, chic neighborhood. A beautiful and elegant bistro that serves excellent food with a high-class service Mel's is truly a [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Manchester, United Kingdom
Take a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby...
Sightseeing: Take a romantic walk
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
This burial ground is located in the south of Marrakesh and it is a beautiful example of the Arabic art and architecture. It is a burial place...
Sightseeing: The Saadian Tombs
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara