Ted's Montana Grill, Denver, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Ted's Montana Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their meatloaf and steak specialties make your mouth water, the service is top-notch and the whole environment of the restaurant just transports you back in time with its traditional decorations and accessories. It is truly a great place to spend some few hours beside a delicious meal.
133 Luckie St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Rocky Mountain DinerIn the heart of downtown Denver this cozy little diner has been open since the 1990s and attracts people with its fresh homemade dishes and attractive, old-fashioned exterior. The Rocky Mountain Diner is one of the best places in Denver [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Vance Kirkland MuseumHome a wide variety of modernist and art deco collections, the Vance Kirkland Museum is a unique museum. The decoration the arrangement of the artworks makes it stand out in the collection of cultural landmarks, having a unique style. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Fruition RestaurantQuite a young restaurant, considering it has been open only for a few years, but the Fruition Restaurant is excellent in every aspect. Their food is delicious, the service outstanding and the atmosphere of the place is so inviting, yet [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Denver Brewery BuzzIncluding beer, snacks and transportation, the Denver Brewery Buzz was a fun, entertaining and informative tour and we had an amazing time exploring different breweries and tasting beers. The tour only lasted about 3 hours but didn't [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Tattered CoverI've always loved books and reading and to find a store where you can sit down in a comfortable armchair and just spend some quality time with a great book is like heaven on earth for me. The Tattered Cover is a dream! It is quite [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
Key West, Florida
You don't always have the opportunity to stay at an Inn that has been the dwelling place of millionaires during the winter months. So when we heard...
History & Culture: The Curry Mansion in Key West
Betsy Ross is a true American icon, because according to its descendants, she was the one who sew the first national flag of the United States. The...
History & Culture: The Betsy Ross House