Ted's Montana Grill, Denver, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Ted's Montana Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their meatloaf and steak specialties make your mouth water, the service is top-notch and the whole environment of the restaurant just transports you back in time with its traditional decorations and accessories. It is truly a great place to spend some few hours beside a delicious meal.
133 Luckie St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Larimer SquareThe place where you can shop or grab a lunch, dinner is definitely Larimer Square. With its historic aspect the whole place is inviting and welcoming. People are nice to customers, you can just have a walk down the street and if you get [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Cowboy LoungeThis amazing big bar is the greatest place to go dancing or just having fun for a night. The Cowboy Lounge has at least 3 bars and amazing dance floor, where sometimes you can get into line-dancing! :) We went party on a Thursday night, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Denver Museum of Nature & ScienceExhibitions featuring animals and plants of the Rocky Mountains, a planetarium that shows you the stars, not to mention publications, collections are all part of the Denver Museum of Nature & Science! So many interesting things can be [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Mad GreensThe healthiest food that you can eat in whole Denver is definitely the Mad Greens place that you can find throughout town. There are several locations, including downtown that feature the Mad Greens restaurant, you just choose the closest [...]D: n/a00
- Denver, the Arts Capital of the WestDenver is called the Arts Capital of the West which means that you can visit hundreds of museums and galleries while staying here. [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The European Parliament building is located next to the Schuman station. From Gare du Midi you have to take line number 3 or 4 up to 'De Brouchere'...
General: European Parliament
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
A pretty little place that is worth dining in each and every time you go to Louisville, Lilly's Kentucky Bistro is a blast. And what makes...
Food: Lilly's - Kentucky Bistro
One of the main highlights of this small town is the Cambodian Buddhist Temple, which more precisely is a huge park with statues telling the story...
Sightseeing: Cambodian Buddhist Temple
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina