The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Peru
Travel tips > South America > Peru > Cusco > The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Tomasa Titto Condemayta, Cusco, Peru
You misspelled the title and it should be the ancient inca castle:P I think in English you write 'Inca'. :) Inka is in German and Hungarian.Reply
Recent travel tips for Peru
- Paso PeruanoIf you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses, while you are riding to one of the inumeros ancient sites of Peru, for example the ancient [...]D: 2.5mi10
- Trekking Hiking Cordillera Blanca Cordillera Huayhuash PeruThe fantastic ice range of the Cordillera Huayhuash is renowned for knife-edged 20,000-foot peaks that attract mountaineers from around the world. Seven of Peru's highest peaks rise from this dramatic massif, whose awesome beauty can be [...]D: 179.3mi00
- Tour Guide in Lima, PeruAre you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him directly for questions and make arrangements. Hiring a private tour guide can be an excellent way [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Beaches at LimaIf like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more than an hour. You should keep your eyes open and dont go to places, that cant be seen very [...]D: 3.8mi01
More travel tips about CuscoWe only have a few travel tips for Cusco so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Cusco you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like playing, you can visit the Casino Bregenz. You have to be 18 years to get admission to it.
Night Life & Entertainment: Casino Bregenz
Vancouver, British Columbia
Maybe one of the most interesting and best places in Vancouver, the conservatory was like a treat. Found in the center of the Queen Elizabeth Park,...
Family & Fun: The Bloedel Conservatory in Vancouver
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
The moment we walked into the restaurant we felt that this place was more than just a casual restaurant. The fact that you had to take yourself the...
Food: Bourbon n' Toulouse
This zoo is like a paradise for children or for adults who still cherish their inner child, for that matter. It has everything from petting animals...
Family & Fun: Phoenix Zoo
Washington, District Of Columbia
Sushi is such a Japanese food that you should try out even if you're not particularly interested in Japan or its culture. And for that I recommend...
Food: Sushi Taro in Washington
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing