The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Peru
Travel tips > South America > Peru > Cusco > The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Tomasa Titto Condemayta, Cusco, Peru
You misspelled the title and it should be the ancient inca castle:P I think in English you write 'Inca'. :) Inka is in German and Hungarian.Reply
Recent travel tips for Peru
- Trekking Hiking Cordillera Blanca Cordillera Huayhuash PeruThe fantastic ice range of the Cordillera Huayhuash is renowned for knife-edged 20,000-foot peaks that attract mountaineers from around the world. Seven of Peru's highest peaks rise from this dramatic massif, whose awesome beauty can be [...]D: 179.3mi00
- Beaches at LimaIf like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more than an hour. You should keep your eyes open and dont go to places, that cant be seen very [...]D: 3.8mi01
- Tour Guide in Lima, PeruAre you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him directly for questions and make arrangements. Hiring a private tour guide can be an excellent way [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Paso PeruanoIf you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses, while you are riding to one of the inumeros ancient sites of Peru, for example the ancient [...]D: 2.5mi10
More travel tips about CuscoWe only have a few travel tips for Cusco so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Cusco you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
London, United Kingdom
Sahara Magic Tours is a Team of a Berbere Nomade Friends. we have spent all our life within the surroundings of sahara and the southern deserts of...
General: Morocco Guided Tours - Morocco Desert Tours
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
I could easily say it was one of the worst nights of my life in a restaurant when I decided to go to Hard Rock Café with my friend. First, one...
Food: Hard Rock Cafe in Detroit
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT