World's largest indoor Aquarium, Chicago, Illinois
Travel tips > North America > United States > Chicago > World's largest indoor Aquarium
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
They have all kinds of shows and exhibits. What I liked the most was Animal Encounters, maybe because i was so much afraid of the creatures. I touched a Chilean rose tarantula (!!!), a gecko and several species of snakes. :)
They also have amazing mammal shows with dolphins and whales, it's so wonderful!
1200 S Lake Shore Dr
Not too expensive.
Recent travel tips for Chicago
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and StudioFrank Lloyd Wright was a revolutionary architect. His former studio was turned into a museum. The house was restored into its 1909 state when Wright lived and worked in it. It is now open for the public. I think Wright was a genius. He [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Magnificent MileThe magnificent Mile is a shorter part of the Michigan Avenue from around Chicago River going to Oak Street. It a very upscale place for shopping with all the shops of the greater brands. It is probably the largest shopping district in [...]D: 14.5mi00
- Abraham Lincoln ZooIt is really cool. They have a huge collection of animals in lots of smaller 'neighbourhoods' for many categories and areas. Regenstein African Journey shows everything from meerkats to zebras and giraffes. My favorite litle spot is [...]D: n/a00
- Rossi's LiquorsRossi's Liquors is my favorite place in Chicago. It was very cosy and I loved it when I was there. It's the best dive bar I've been into, so far. The best thing is that it doesn't try to be anything that it's not, nothing more and [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Shedd AquariumGet acquainted with over 25,000 fish from behind the glass walls of America's largest indoor aquarium. The Aquarium is the most popular visitor attraction in Chicago, and in addition to fish, you can also see hundreds of species of birds, [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Chicago you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Aboriginal Experience Center was indeed a great experience. Best thing is that you don't have to go deep into the country to experience and learn...
History & Culture: Aboriginal Experiences
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
New Delhi, India
There is truly no place like home, but at Rama Inn, it is our aim to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible.
Sightseeing: Hotel Rama Inn
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.