Adler Planetarium, Chicago, Illinois
Travel tips > North America > United States > Chicago > Adler Planetarium
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
First you can watch the sky with the extremely accurate Zeiss Projector, you feel like you can see every star on the sky. Then, there are several different models of the solar system, there is an exhibition of antient instruments of astronomy and so many other things.
I would definitely want to see it once more in my life.
1300 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, Illinois 60605, Egyesült Államok
Recent travel tips for Chicago
- World's best funhouseIt was my first time in such a funhouse and I loved it. Amazing Chicago is located on Navy Pier and although this staff is mainly for kids, I saw a lot of (other) adults as well. There were a lot of labyrinths and all kinds of tunnels [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Magnificent MileThe magnificent Mile is a shorter part of the Michigan Avenue from around Chicago River going to Oak Street. It a very upscale place for shopping with all the shops of the greater brands. It is probably the largest shopping district in [...]D: 14.5mi00
- The Art Institute of ChicagoThe Art Institute has got a very nice art collection whech can be seen permanently. Apart from that they have great exhibitions. My favorite one, when I was there was the African and Amerindian collection. There are a lot of items [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Navy Pier - A Magical LandAs if you had stepped into the land of lights, music, people and fun. There are a lot of attractions to see in this magical land, called Navy Pier on Lake Michigan. It is said that Navy Pier is the #1 tourist attraction in Chicago and I [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Caffe De LucaCaffe de Luca is not a very special place, but it's very cosy and pleasant. It is located in the heart of bucktown and I loved to have breakfast here. The waiters are really very nice, even by American standards and they have free Wifi, [...]D: 4.1mi00
Things about Chicago you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you want to leave your car somewhere which is not a real parking lot be careful not to park on the grass! Some months ago we were at the Zoo and...
General: Be careful when parking in Debrecen
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa