Atlantic City Boardwalk, New Jersey
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlantic City > Atlantic City Boardwalk
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
It is about a 4-mile-long avenue with a lot to see, hear and experience. Definitely the main attraction of the city.
Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
Recent travel tips for Atlantic City
- Cuba Libre RestaurantThe best place I've eaten in Atlantic City is definitely the Cuba Libre Restaurant on Pacific Avenue. The food not only looks really great and appetizing but tastes like it. The service is quick, though if they are packed, you may have [...]D: 1mi01
- Bill's Gyro SouvalkiThe best place to get really great Greek food is Bill's Gyro Souvlaki. This place is maybe the only diner that is open so long and they have the best gyro you'll find in town. Their souvlaki is also quite good, but I'm a gyro [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The Absecon LighthouseTo get the best view of Atlantic City, you have to climb The Absecon Lighthouse which has 228 steps overall. The view from up there is spectacular and indescribable, you have to see to know what I'm talking about. On the grounds, [...]D: 0.8mi11
- Lucy the ElephantOnly a couple of miles from Atlantic City, near Margate, this amazing and quite interesting sight is a picture-perfect destination. Kids love Lucy the Elephant, they can climb on it back, play around this huge statue-like architectural [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Tony Boloney'sNow this a great place to grab lunch or a have a great dinner. Its really for the young at heart, being quite the entertaining dining place. Its not really the romantic type dinner, but for me it was perfect. Tony Boloney's is worth [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Atlantic City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
The place with the best night life is definitely Siofok. You can find there parties all night long right near the Balaton lake. Give it a try!
Night Life & Entertainment: Siofok, near Balaton lake
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
Originally the home of sports games in the Byzantine period, the Hippodrome has been later converted into a park. It is open to the public all day...
Sightseeing: Byzantine Hippodrome
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Fort Worth, Texas
Known mostly from the TV series, Walker, the Texas Ranger, the White Elephant Saloon offers live music every night and is the place to be if you...
Night Life & Entertainment: White Elephant Saloon
I went to Romours three times when I was in Honolulu and I loved it very much. It is diverse and very pleasant. Nobody cares if you just jump in...
Night Life & Entertainment: Rumours Night Club in Honolulu
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day