Tony Boloney's, Atlantic City, New Jersey
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlantic City > Tony Boloney's
- Food travel tip
- City center
The food is great, service is a bit low on busy nights, but other than that I have no complaints. Try it, you'll love it. They also deliver, so if you want to want to eat at home, that's easily arranged.
300 Oriental Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
(Fri/Sat: till 10pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlantic City
- Bill's Gyro SouvalkiThe best place to get really great Greek food is Bill's Gyro Souvlaki. This place is maybe the only diner that is open so long and they have the best gyro you'll find in town. Their souvlaki is also quite good, but I'm a gyro [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Cuba Libre RestaurantThe best place I've eaten in Atlantic City is definitely the Cuba Libre Restaurant on Pacific Avenue. The food not only looks really great and appetizing but tastes like it. The service is quick, though if they are packed, you may have [...]D: 1mi01
- Ripley's MuseumYou just cannot NOT love this amazing, hilarious and weird museum. So many strange exhibits, funny videos and logic-questioning displays are at the Ripley's Museum that your visit will definitely become memorable. No wonder they call it [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Atlantic City BoardwalkMaybe one of the most famous avenues in America (being constructed for the first time in 1870), the Atlantic City Boardwalk is both a relaxing and an exciting venue. You can stroll down to the beach, feel the rush of the ocean, and just [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Elizabeth Arden SpaI always visit a spa if I had a really tiring week, and being in Atlantic City for a couple of weeks, I just had to spend some relaxing time away from work. The Elizabeth Arden Spa is a Red Door amenity which means you're pampered as a [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Atlantic City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Here is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend...
Food: What to eat at Munich Airport
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
They serve excellent grill dishes at Kenny's Wood Fired Grill and Grey Goose Vodka, something I drank for the first time in my life. The bar...
Food: Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
Los Angeles, California
Well, this is Disneyland of course. It's not as large as the Orlando one but it's still huge and you still get all the same time of feelings. The...
Night Life & Entertainment: Disneyland
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Though not looking much from the outside, don't get deterred by that, because once you get inside and taste their food you will forget where you...
Food: Zest in Virginia Beach