Tony Boloney's, Atlantic City, New Jersey
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlantic City > Tony Boloney's
- Food travel tip
- City center
The food is great, service is a bit low on busy nights, but other than that I have no complaints. Try it, you'll love it. They also deliver, so if you want to want to eat at home, that's easily arranged.
300 Oriental Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
(Fri/Sat: till 10pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlantic City
- Atlantic City BoardwalkMaybe one of the most famous avenues in America (being constructed for the first time in 1870), the Atlantic City Boardwalk is both a relaxing and an exciting venue. You can stroll down to the beach, feel the rush of the ocean, and just [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Steel Pier Amusement ParkLocated on the famous Boardwalk, this family friendly venue is the main destination for kids and young adults. The Steel Pier Amusement Park has rides, carousel, Ferris wheel, and other exciting games which can make the day of a child. It [...]D: n/a00
- Borgata BuffetIts located in the the hotel with the same name, the Borgata Buffet offers great food at a surprisingly good price. Their menu is quite extensive and being a buffet, you see what you would like to eat. Its a great way of choosing your meal. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Ripley's MuseumYou just cannot NOT love this amazing, hilarious and weird museum. So many strange exhibits, funny videos and logic-questioning displays are at the Ripley's Museum that your visit will definitely become memorable. No wonder they call it [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Pier Shops at Caesar'sShopping in this amazing and wonderful high-class entertainment venue where you can find famous brands such as Hugo Boss, Gucci and Louis Vuitton, beside kid-friendly areas and varied restaurants, is s blast and an experience in itself. The [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Atlantic City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
The square is one of the most visited sights in Beijing, if not in China. It is a huge place, filled with locals and tourists alike and is the...
Sightseeing: Tiananmen Square in Beijing
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
You can also go from Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna by train. A really slow one, because it will take about 45 minutes for just 35 Km. A problem is...
Public Transportation: Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by train
Taking a short walk from the Old City to Penn’s Landing on Friday night can result in an amazing ending of a day. There are FREE concerts to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Free concerts on Penn’s Landing