Tony Boloney's, Atlantic City, New Jersey
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlantic City > Tony Boloney's
- Food travel tip
- City center
The food is great, service is a bit low on busy nights, but other than that I have no complaints. Try it, you'll love it. They also deliver, so if you want to want to eat at home, that's easily arranged.
300 Oriental Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
(Fri/Sat: till 10pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlantic City
- Lucy the ElephantOnly a couple of miles from Atlantic City, near Margate, this amazing and quite interesting sight is a picture-perfect destination. Kids love Lucy the Elephant, they can climb on it back, play around this huge statue-like architectural [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Borgata BuffetIts located in the the hotel with the same name, the Borgata Buffet offers great food at a surprisingly good price. Their menu is quite extensive and being a buffet, you see what you would like to eat. Its a great way of choosing your meal. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Cuba Libre RestaurantThe best place I've eaten in Atlantic City is definitely the Cuba Libre Restaurant on Pacific Avenue. The food not only looks really great and appetizing but tastes like it. The service is quick, though if they are packed, you may have [...]D: 1mi01
- Steel Pier Amusement ParkLocated on the famous Boardwalk, this family friendly venue is the main destination for kids and young adults. The Steel Pier Amusement Park has rides, carousel, Ferris wheel, and other exciting games which can make the day of a child. It [...]D: n/a00
- Bill's Gyro SouvalkiThe best place to get really great Greek food is Bill's Gyro Souvlaki. This place is maybe the only diner that is open so long and they have the best gyro you'll find in town. Their souvlaki is also quite good, but I'm a gyro [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Atlantic City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Sign up for free guest lists at all the nigh clubs in Valencia while contributing to charity at https://xceed.me/events/valencia
Night Life & Entertainment: Free entry to night clubs
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
The older, more traditional aspect of the city is preserved in the Old Sacramento area, where you can find dining locales, shops, walking areas and...
Sightseeing: Old Sacramento