Tony Boloney's, Atlantic City, New Jersey
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlantic City > Tony Boloney's
- Food travel tip
- City center
The food is great, service is a bit low on busy nights, but other than that I have no complaints. Try it, you'll love it. They also deliver, so if you want to want to eat at home, that's easily arranged.
300 Oriental Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
(Fri/Sat: till 10pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlantic City
- Dock's Oyster HouseQuite a chic and elegant place. Well, no wonder, it has been around quite a while. I just love Dock's Oyster House. It has really tasty food accompanied by warm and comfy ambiance and a great service. You have to make reservations in [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Steel Pier Amusement ParkLocated on the famous Boardwalk, this family friendly venue is the main destination for kids and young adults. The Steel Pier Amusement Park has rides, carousel, Ferris wheel, and other exciting games which can make the day of a child. It [...]D: n/a00
- Bill's Gyro SouvalkiThe best place to get really great Greek food is Bill's Gyro Souvlaki. This place is maybe the only diner that is open so long and they have the best gyro you'll find in town. Their souvlaki is also quite good, but I'm a gyro [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Lucy the ElephantOnly a couple of miles from Atlantic City, near Margate, this amazing and quite interesting sight is a picture-perfect destination. Kids love Lucy the Elephant, they can climb on it back, play around this huge statue-like architectural [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Atlantic City BoardwalkMaybe one of the most famous avenues in America (being constructed for the first time in 1870), the Atlantic City Boardwalk is both a relaxing and an exciting venue. You can stroll down to the beach, feel the rush of the ocean, and just [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Atlantic City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
A beautiful mansion with a big historical and architectural significance, the Meux Home Museum is a must for visitors to Fresno. The house looks...
Family & Fun: Meux Home Museum
Key West, Florida
You don't always have the opportunity to stay at an Inn that has been the dwelling place of millionaires during the winter months. So when we heard...
History & Culture: The Curry Mansion in Key West
This brewpub, located in northern Philly, has been redesigned from a former ironworks factory and offers locally brewed beer for customers in a...
Sightseeing: Yards Brewing Company in Philadelphia
The older, more traditional aspect of the city is preserved in the Old Sacramento area, where you can find dining locales, shops, walking areas and...
Sightseeing: Old Sacramento