Tony Boloney's, Atlantic City, New Jersey
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlantic City > Tony Boloney's
- Food travel tip
- City center
The food is great, service is a bit low on busy nights, but other than that I have no complaints. Try it, you'll love it. They also deliver, so if you want to want to eat at home, that's easily arranged.
300 Oriental Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
(Fri/Sat: till 10pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlantic City
- Elizabeth Arden SpaI always visit a spa if I had a really tiring week, and being in Atlantic City for a couple of weeks, I just had to spend some relaxing time away from work. The Elizabeth Arden Spa is a Red Door amenity which means you're pampered as a [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Trump Taj Mahal CasinoOne of the most famous casinos of Atlantic City, the Trump Taj Mahal, named both after the multi-millionaire Donald Trump and the famous Taj Mahal of India, the casino provides entertainment at its best. The 5-star hotels offers top-notch [...]D: 0.5mi01
- Bill's Gyro SouvalkiThe best place to get really great Greek food is Bill's Gyro Souvlaki. This place is maybe the only diner that is open so long and they have the best gyro you'll find in town. Their souvlaki is also quite good, but I'm a gyro [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Dock's Oyster HouseQuite a chic and elegant place. Well, no wonder, it has been around quite a while. I just love Dock's Oyster House. It has really tasty food accompanied by warm and comfy ambiance and a great service. You have to make reservations in [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Atlantic City BoardwalkMaybe one of the most famous avenues in America (being constructed for the first time in 1870), the Atlantic City Boardwalk is both a relaxing and an exciting venue. You can stroll down to the beach, feel the rush of the ocean, and just [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Atlantic City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Theres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young...
Night Life & Entertainment: Arena
Maybe it's enough if I say the name Antoni Gaudi. He was the architect of the building which gives home to many exhibitions and is a 'must see' of...
History & Culture: La Pedrera
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Charlotte, North Carolina
You can get an overview of the city of Charlotte after the Civil War, the way people had to manage and live through their days. The Levine Museum...
History & Culture: Levine Museum of the New South
There are so many things to see and to learn about in the Timucuan Ecological and Historic Preserve that one day wouldn't be enough, maybe. ...
History & Culture: Timucuan Ecological & Historic Preserve
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource