The Absecon Lighthouse, Atlantic City, New Jersey
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlantic City > The Absecon Lighthouse
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
On the grounds, there is a small museum, a newly restored light-keeper's house and a gift shop. The admission to these places is free, only the climb is charged. Don't miss this opportunity, you won't regret it.
31 S Rhode Island Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA
Kids $4, adults $7
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlantic City
- Atlantic City BoardwalkMaybe one of the most famous avenues in America (being constructed for the first time in 1870), the Atlantic City Boardwalk is both a relaxing and an exciting venue. You can stroll down to the beach, feel the rush of the ocean, and just [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Dock's Oyster HouseQuite a chic and elegant place. Well, no wonder, it has been around quite a while. I just love Dock's Oyster House. It has really tasty food accompanied by warm and comfy ambiance and a great service. You have to make reservations in [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Tony Boloney'sNow this a great place to grab lunch or a have a great dinner. Its really for the young at heart, being quite the entertaining dining place. Its not really the romantic type dinner, but for me it was perfect. Tony Boloney's is worth [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Borgata BuffetIts located in the the hotel with the same name, the Borgata Buffet offers great food at a surprisingly good price. Their menu is quite extensive and being a buffet, you see what you would like to eat. Its a great way of choosing your meal. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Steel Pier Amusement ParkLocated on the famous Boardwalk, this family friendly venue is the main destination for kids and young adults. The Steel Pier Amusement Park has rides, carousel, Ferris wheel, and other exciting games which can make the day of a child. It [...]D: n/a00
Things about Atlantic City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
If you don't have time, or budget for the Disneyland adventure in Anaheim but you still want to take your kid for something entertaining, than...
Family & Fun: Adventure City
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Colorado Springs, Colorado
True to its name, the Garden of the Gods is a breathtakingly beautiful area with its red rock formations, scenic views and bright blue sky. It is...
History & Culture: Garden of the Gods
If you are a vegetarian, there's not much point coming to Wild Jack's, and if you're not a fan of red meat, then again, you should look for another...
Food: Wild Jack's in Orlando
Quite the bum, the Ooka Japanese Restaurant. They have a few locations in Pennsylvania, we haven't tried those yet, the one in Riverside is...
Food: Ooka Japanese Restaurant