Sarkhej Roja, Ahmedabad, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Ahmedabad > Sarkhej Roja
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Sarkhej Roja, Ahmedabad
How to get there:
Local taxi or auto rickshaw will make you reach there.
Recent travel tips for Ahmedabad
- Lothal Archaeological SiteLothal is one of the greatest examples of ancient archaeology. It’s a very informative museum explaining the artifacts of ancient India. It’s very well known for its drainage system. When we visit there, we get amazed by how [...]D: 42.3mi01
- Calico MuseumOne of the finest place to see the remarkable collection of fabric spanning. It is a superb repository of fabrics based on colors, patterns, weaving and embellishment. Wow.. what an exclusive treat being in Ahmedabad. [...]D: 3mi00
- Nalsarovar Bird SancturySuch a beautiful lake in outskirts of Ahmedabad!!! Never imagined such a beautiful places which is also a bird Sanctuary, and fortunately we visited during the best time of the year and could see pelicans, flamingos and cranes... simply [...]D: 39.1mi01
- Ambaji TempleI haven't seen such a huge temple made of white marbles! Wow, simply beautiful! Gold and silver are used so much in the construction of this temple, be it doors, windows and cones on the temple building. There are hills called Araasur and [...]D: 1.8mi01
- Rani no HajiroThese tombs of Queens are one of the finest examples of the architectural beauty in the walled city of Ahmedabad but interestingly this area is used for the local people who sell ladies goods forming a little market. [...]D: 2.2mi00
Things about Ahmedabad you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The...
History & Culture: Dubai Museum
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
If you are interested in Chinese history, art and culture (or if you simply want a flash course in it), there is one place that you absolutely must...
History & Culture: Shanghai Museum
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Korjaamo defines itself as Helsinki's "living rooms", which sounds a but abstract, as expected from a huge building that basically...
History & Culture: Korjaamo Cultural Factory
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets