Pasadena Nightlife, Texas
Night has fallen on the city of Pasadena and you are still looking for a place to visit. Tourists who want to experience a different kind of hype in the city can either go to theatres or dine in the different restaurants. Pasadena Nightlife may be found extraordinary when compared to those offered by others.
Pasadena Nightlife - Theatres
Tourists who love to watch live performances or movies can spend their night in theatres. Each place has its uniqueness and own style which may change your idea of the typical evening fun and excitement. Take a peek at the following tourist hot spots:
· Pasadena Little Theatre. This theatre has been entertaining audiences for more than half a century. Established in 1955, Pasadena Little Theatre is one of the oldest theatres in the city. Several of the theatrical productions presented in this theatre are The Sound of Music, Grease, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and a Christmas Carol.
· Stage Door Inc. This theatre does not only show first-class live entertainment. It also aims to provide educational programs shown after school hours. It also extends its hands on community outreach programs. If you want to watch their shows, be sure to arrive on time because they do not allow late seating.
· Captain Theatre. This is one of the most visited theatres in the city. It is even considered by the residents as a landmark. People can enjoy the most recent Hollywood blockbusters, Foreign Films and Art Films in this theatre.
Pasadena Nightlife - Restaurants
Pasadena City offers a wide selection when it comes to dining. It has great number of restaurants which serve different cuisines from all over the globe. But the must-visit restaurants in the city are the ones serving Mexican cuisine.
· Golden Corral. This restaurant serves several varieties of dishes which range from American to Italian food. The place offers hamburgers, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts.
· Chili’s Grill and Bar. This place has American, Southwestern and Mexican Cuisines. The price is around $20. The good thing about this place is that it is child-friendly.
· Monterey TEX MEX Café. This is a favorite spot for both locals and tourists who love Texan and Mexican food. This place is ideal for big groups and the family because they have large servings. In addition to that, the prices of the meals are very affordable.
· Border Grill and Cantina. This Mexican restaurant has been in business for over 2 decades already. The cost of each meal starts at $15. Aside from serving delectable food, they also serve cocktail drinks. Furthermore, the service of this place is excellent and this is one of the reasons why the business lasted this long.
Pasadena Nightlife is extremely enticing in itself. Locals as well as tourists totally agree to this remarkable statement. You may always find something to ease your hunger and give you comfort before you get to sleep with the nightlife options of this Texan city.
Pasadena Travel Guide
Things about Pasadena you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Read our members' reviews about Pasadena
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Pasadena
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.