Mexico City Nightlife, Mexico
Take pleasure in vibrant Mexico nightlife
If you are a nightlife lover, Mexico City is the best place to be. With a huge array of bars, pubs, discos and restaurants, you will definitely have a blast all night.
Great nightlife in Mexico
Nightlife in the city of Mexico is something that you cannot afford to miss if you are on a tour in this beautiful location. The nightlife offered by this city is a highly lively and energetic one. Ranging from the brash nightclubs to gentler clubs, to traditional Mexican bars and piano bars, Mexico provides it all. It has been found that Mexico is featured with the most vibrant nightlife as compared to all the other Mexican cities. There are almost an endless number of options to choose from in order to enjoy the rich and active nightlife of this city. As far as the music nightlife scene is concerned, the city boasts off loud night discos, jazz clubs, Flamenco, salsa clubs, opera, classical concerts, romantic trios, orchestras, Mariachi music and Cuban clubs.
Bars and discos to shake your leg
In case you love to tap your feet on the hot and sexy dance numbers, Mexico City offers a large number of rock and roll bars and dance clubs as well. The big banner rock shows, folkloric dance concerts and Broadway type theater presentations are all there to grab your attention at night time. As Mexico city nightlife starts late, the various discos and clubs do not actually open till 10 p.m. but they are crowded with nightlife lovers till the early morning hours.
Some of the excellent nightlife options in Mexico include:
- Black Out- It is a highly innovative and lively club that is featured with a great counter bar. People between the age groups of 20 to 40 frequently visit Black Out in order to enjoy its brilliant ambiance and environment. The Zona Rosa, the home of Black Out is greatly decorated with mirrors, shining lights and black drapes in order to create a sophisticated atmosphere.
- Mama Rumba- In case you are a salsa or cumbia music freak, this is the perfect place to be for your night. The crowd found in this place is all the time lively and entertaining.
- Federica bar- If you want to have a few drinks along with a great conversation, this bar can prove to be the best choice. Flaunting of its classy ambiance, it has become the main point for all the glitzy crowd of the city. It is a small warm place that is far away from the hustle bustle of city life.
- Celtics Condesa- This is typical of a Celtic pub that is popularly known for its chic area and British as well as Irish music. Well equipped with luxurious arm chairs and sofas, it is the ideal place to carry on with a few chats and drinks. Some of the highly famous bands also play in this pub in order to make it a perfect night out place.
Things about Mexico City you may be interested in
Read our members' reviews about Mexico City
- Traveling in Mexico
review by travelgrove-editor posted more then 30 days ago
Population: 104 million Major Airports: * Juarez International Airport, Mexico City - MEX * Cancun International Airport - CUN * Puerto Vallarta Ordaz - PVR * Los Cabos International Airport - SJD * Guadalajara Don Miguel Hidalgo International Airport - GDL *...
Read our members' travel tips about Mexico City
- Jorongo Bar
travel tip by Belle posted more then 30 days ago
I have only spent three days in Mexico City, so I've asked around where to find the most authentic bar. I've decided to go to Jorongo Bar and I wasn't disappionted. There is great music provided by mariachi bands and their...
- Tierra de Vinos
travel tip by windykaty posted more then 30 days ago
As the name suggests, Tierra de Vinos is a place for wine tasting. They have an immense collection of wine, I haven't practically seen a wine menu that long in my entire life! You will surely find your international favorites as well...
- La Pata Negra
travel tip by Johan posted more then 30 days ago
The city's best club I've been to was La Pata Negra. It's a real cool place with a huge dance floor on the second story and a great bar on the first. There are many renown guest DJs all the time and the music is...
Members Who Have Been to Mexico City
Community Galleries About Mexico City
- cheapoair.com$250Jetblue AirwaysInbound
Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) → Mexico City, MX (MEX)
11/01/2018 06:48 amOutbound
Mexico City, MX (MEX) → Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL)
11/06/2018 10:30 am
Miami, FL (MIA) → Mexico City, MX (MEX)
11/01/2018 03:02 pmOutbound
Mexico City, MX (MEX) → Miami, FL (MIA)
11/06/2018 08:22 am
Birmingham, AL (BHM) → Mexico City, MX (MEX)
01/01/2019 05:30 amOutbound
Mexico City, MX (MEX) → Birmingham, AL (BHM)
01/15/2019 11:00 am