Accra Nightlife, Ghana
Accra is situated in the southern coast of Ghana, thus it is rich with lovely beaches. Aside from the scenic coastlines, the city also offers a wide range of nightlife that every tourist would surely enjoy. It has nightclubs, live music, bars and restaurants.Nightclubs
If you are into partying all night, check the hippest places that Accra has to offer. The following nightclubs could be part of your choice.
· New Office. This is one of the newest night spots in the city. The interior is very attractive and there are billiard tables. Since it is new, there are only a few people so you can dance throughout the dance floor in tune with the latest music.
· Seven Star. Each day, the theme of this place changes. Monday nights are devoted to groovy music while Tuesdays are ideal for lovers. Ladies rule on Wednesdays whereas Thursdays are called as the Francophone nights. Fridays are good for music lovers while you can dance all night during Saturdays. Sunday nights are entirely dedicated with what the guests want.Live Music
For people who want to listen to good music performed live, Accra has several places for you to spend the night. Some examples are:
· Next Door. This is an outdoor night spot located on the beach. Guests can choose to have a more private moment in the delightful huts or mingle with other visitors at the bar.
· Savannah Club. If you want to catch an excellent live performance by a band, visit the Savannah club during Wednesdays. The place also has a room that is exclusive for gays.
· Bywell. The best day to go to this open bar is during Thursdays. A live band performs high life music which encourages people to groove to the tune. The fun starts at 6pm and ends at 1 am.Bars and Restaurants
Accra has fine places where people can eat mouth-watering dishes or have a few drinks. It also has bars and restaurants to fill your appetite.
· Blue Gate. This place is ideal for people who love anything that is grilled. The house specialty is grilled fresh tilapia with rice and vegetable side dish. In addition to that, the place is attractive.
· Ryan’s Irish Pub and Restaurant. This place is one of the most popular tourist night spots in Accra. The interior is a combination of European and American ambience. This is the only Irish Pub that can be found in West Africa.
· Champ’s. This place serves Texan-Mexican cuisine and it also has a selection of imported beers. Aside from eating and drinking, guests can also enjoy watching spots on the television or play pool and darts.
It is good that nightlife options in Accra are not merely concentrated on one aspect. You have your nightclubs for dancing, places for live music and bars and restaurants where you could eat and enjoy at the same time. With these things, you will definitely remember your evening.
Things about Accra you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Read our members' reviews about Accra
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Accra
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
- cheapoair.com$749Thy Turkish AirlinesInbound
Washington DC, DC (IAD) → Accra, GH (ACC)
04/10/2018 11:00 pmOutbound
Accra, GH (ACC) → Washington DC, DC (IAD)
04/24/2018 07:40 pm
- cheapoair.com$942Royal Air MarocInbound
New York, NY (JFK) → Accra, GH (ACC)
03/24/2018 09:00 pmOutbound
Accra, GH (ACC) → New York, NY (JFK)
04/06/2018 05:30 am
- cheapoair.com$959Ethiopian AirlinesInbound
Los Angeles, CA (LAX) → Accra, GH (ACC)
04/24/2018 11:30 pmOutbound
Accra, GH (ACC) → Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
05/08/2018 12:10 pm