Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!, Ratnagiri, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Ratnagiri > Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
- General travel tip
- City center
Our goal with this new website is to provide our visitors an easier way to get information on Konkan Region. Not only the Tourists from India but the tourists throughout the World. The new website is simple easy to understand Tourist spot named : Ganpatipule. Our visitors will find useful information about the tourist place Ganpatipule and the Destinations nearby it. Visitors will also find the information of Hotels around Ganpatipule. The site also contains integrated social media buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and more to reach faster to the tourists with all the necessary details to travel around Ganpatipule and nearby Destinations in Konkan. We make it a point to provide our visitors / tourists with the most accurate, up-to-date information and share our Warm Welcome / Hospitality in the Konkan Region. You’ll find our new site is divided into four main sections : Home, Hotels, Destination, Contact. We provided as much as details so our visitors could easily navigate our site and locate the information they are seeking.
We hope you find the new website with a fresh look, easy to access information.
Yeva... Konkan Aaploch Aasa!!!
Ganpatipule, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India
On the web:
Recent travel tips for India
- Kirti MandirA 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly different. If you are on this earth, you have to see this place. [...]D: 56.3mi00
- Travel tipJammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times, do make reservations well in advance. [...]D: n/a00
- Sidi Sayeed MosqueThis mosque is the icon of the city of Ahmedabad. The extra ordinary carving in windows of this mosque are world famous. It depicts the tree with intertwining branches, the carving looks like fine lace filigree work, but are hewn from solid [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments...Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India, was planned by Edwin Lutyens, the 20th century British architect, and is a curious blend of the [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Muthanga wild life sanctuaryMuthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan Bathery, the nearest large town. Established in 1973, the Wayanad wild life sanctuary is contiguous [...]D: 117.3mi00
Things about Ratnagiri you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
Anyone visiting Moscow will certainly need to go see the Red Square with the Kreml in the back. This is an amazing site simply because of it's...
Sightseeing: Red Square
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Sightseeing and eating at local restaurants are the first things you do when you travel to a foreign country/city. And with the City Taste Tours...
Sightseeing: City Taste Tours
Toledo has some really fine European cuisine based restaurants, and the maybe the most notable from them, in my opinion, is Sebastiano's...
Food: Sebastiano's Restaurant