Taj India Indian Restaurant, Lexington, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Lexington > Taj India Indian Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have many specialties to choose from, if you like the spicy ones, choose those, though be careful they can be quite sharp. We loved our butter chicken and the gulab jamun. They serve vegetarian dishes also, so even if you're not into meat, you shouldn't miss out the restaurant.
154 Patchen Dr #68, Lexington, KY 40517, USA
Daily: 11:30am-10:00pm (closed 3pm-5pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lexington
- Kentucky Horse ParkIf you've seen the movie or know about the famous race horse Secretariat, than you would probably wouldn't want to miss a trip to the Kentucky Horse Park, which is one the most well-kept, internationally recognized horse breeding [...]D: 9.1mi00
- KeenelandEven if you're not a big racing fan, a visit to Keeneland is still worth your time. The admission is only $5 and if you aren't planning on parking near the entrance, than there's no charge for you. The grounds are really [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Soular Massage Wellness CenterEven during your holiday you might need a massage, especially if you've been exploring the area and not staying in you suite all day long. The Soular Massage Wellness Center provides the most relaxing and therapeutic massage experiences [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Bourbon n' ToulouseThe moment we walked into the restaurant we felt that this place was more than just a casual restaurant. The fact that you had to take yourself the order and then take your plate of Styrofoam packed with food to your table was nothing [...]D: 3.8mi10
- Old Kentucky ChocolatesSweets have always been my weakness, especially chocolate. So when I noticed the Old Kentucky Chocolates store, I just had to go in and have some samples. I have to tell you, they were more than delicious. The only place where they make [...]D: 5.9mi00
Things about Lexington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Fort Worth, Texas
Operating since the year 1989, the Hangman's House of Horrors is not only a Fort Worth attractions but the most visited haunted houses in the...
History & Culture: Hangman's House of Horrors
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
The Alabama State Capitol Building is the first thing that you should visit in Montgomery. The building has witnessed events such as the...
Sightseeing: Alabama State Capitol Building
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...