Taj India Indian Restaurant, Lexington, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Lexington > Taj India Indian Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have many specialties to choose from, if you like the spicy ones, choose those, though be careful they can be quite sharp. We loved our butter chicken and the gulab jamun. They serve vegetarian dishes also, so even if you're not into meat, you shouldn't miss out the restaurant.
154 Patchen Dr #68, Lexington, KY 40517, USA
Daily: 11:30am-10:00pm (closed 3pm-5pm)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lexington
- The Lexington ArboretumVisiting a botanical garden is always kind of magical. Maybe its the colors and the sounds, but walking through a path that is lined with lush green trees, colorful and fragrant flower bushes makes you feel you're in Wonderland. The [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Waveland State Historic SiteThe one hour tour of the Waveland State Historic Site comprises so much information and interesting facts about the lives of plantation owners and their household in Kentucky that you feel you've been richer with more knowledge about [...]D: 8mi00
- Mary Todd Lincoln HouseFound in the heart of Lexington, the home of 16th President's wife, the Mary Todd Lincoln House is a must while visiting the city. The tours last only an hour with detailed background info and knowledgeable answers to your questions. [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Bourbon n' ToulouseThe moment we walked into the restaurant we felt that this place was more than just a casual restaurant. The fact that you had to take yourself the order and then take your plate of Styrofoam packed with food to your table was nothing [...]D: 3.8mi10
- Soular Massage Wellness CenterEven during your holiday you might need a massage, especially if you've been exploring the area and not staying in you suite all day long. The Soular Massage Wellness Center provides the most relaxing and therapeutic massage experiences [...]D: 5.6mi00
Things about Lexington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Arco de Teles is a small neighbourhood which showcases what Rio used to look like a long long time ago. An archway is the entrance to a series of...
Sightseeing: Arco do Teles
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Are you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him...
General: Tour Guide in Lima, Peru
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
We've visited the Alaska Native Heritage Museum a few years back during the summer. It was a memorable experience. We learned so much that day....
History & Culture: Alaska Native Heritage Museum
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature