Old Kentucky Chocolates, Lexington, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Lexington > Old Kentucky Chocolates
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
They also have guided tours of their store giving some inside tips about these sweet delights, but you have to make an appointment in advance, so I missed that. I will definitely take part on a tour next time!
450 Southland Dr, Lexington, KY 40503, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lexington
- Raven Run Nature SanctuaryGetting away from the city into a wilderness that has so much to offer is always a new challenge. Near Lexington the Raven Run Nature Sanctuary has various hiking trails, paved walks and though not a huge park it is still big enough for you [...]D: 11.8mi00
- KeenelandEven if you're not a big racing fan, a visit to Keeneland is still worth your time. The admission is only $5 and if you aren't planning on parking near the entrance, than there's no charge for you. The grounds are really [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Jean Farris WineryWhat an excellent wine list they have at the Jean Ferris Winery. I don't think you might find such good wines anywhere in the near area. They put attention to detail in not only their wines but their dishes too. The lamb the and the [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Mary Todd Lincoln HouseFound in the heart of Lexington, the home of 16th President's wife, the Mary Todd Lincoln House is a must while visiting the city. The tours last only an hour with detailed background info and knowledgeable answers to your questions. [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Taj India Indian RestaurantFor a really good, quite authentic Indian cuisine you definitely have to visit the Taj India Indian Restaurant. They serve such delicious dishes, that you can't stop saying 'yummi'! :) They have many specialties to choose from, [...]D: 3mi10
Things about Lexington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
From the times it began till date, the wonderful city of Verona, stands as an evidence of the different eras of history. Lined up with massive...
Night Life & Entertainment: Enchanting Romanesque of Verona – Unavoidable Charm
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
There are plenty of steakhouses and grills in Orlando, but a nice, unpretentious vegetarian place is rather hard to find. Ethos does not offer a...
Food: Ethos Vegan Kitchen in Orlando