Old Kentucky Chocolates, Lexington, Kentucky
Travel tips > North America > United States > Lexington > Old Kentucky Chocolates
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
They also have guided tours of their store giving some inside tips about these sweet delights, but you have to make an appointment in advance, so I missed that. I will definitely take part on a tour next time!
450 Southland Dr, Lexington, KY 40503, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lexington
- Stella's Kentucky DeliThey so many sandwiches and burgers to choose from at Stella's Kentucky Deli that you get confused when you get to the end and still don't know which one to order. I bet each of them are as good as the one I chose: Reuben corned [...]D: 4.3mi10
- Raven Run Nature SanctuaryGetting away from the city into a wilderness that has so much to offer is always a new challenge. Near Lexington the Raven Run Nature Sanctuary has various hiking trails, paved walks and though not a huge park it is still big enough for you [...]D: 11.8mi00
- ExploriumKids of every age can enjoy this museum where you can learn so much. Almost every exhibit in the Explorium museum provides a hands-on experience, and small kids learn much more easily if they can touch, see and experience for themselves the [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Soular Massage Wellness CenterEven during your holiday you might need a massage, especially if you've been exploring the area and not staying in you suite all day long. The Soular Massage Wellness Center provides the most relaxing and therapeutic massage experiences [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Mary Todd Lincoln HouseFound in the heart of Lexington, the home of 16th President's wife, the Mary Todd Lincoln House is a must while visiting the city. The tours last only an hour with detailed background info and knowledgeable answers to your questions. [...]D: 4.3mi00
Things about Lexington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
If you are at Lyon, you shoould visit the roman museum. It´is well done regarding the museums exhibiton and it also has got an open air area....
History & Culture: Local roman museum
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Using the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro...
Public Transportation: Use the Metro
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Many people don't care, or don't realize that cats are gentle and sensitive creatures, even the big one, like tigers or leopards need...
Family & Fun: Big Cat Rescue