Triveni Sungam, Kanyakumari, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Kanyakumari > Triveni Sungam
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
How to get there:
5 minutes walking Distance From Kanyakumari Station
On the web:
Recent travel tips for India
- Jama Masjid - Palace or MosqueA palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful place for the architects to view. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Cheap air flightsWe provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Kirti MandirA 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly different. If you are on this earth, you have to see this place. [...]D: 56.3mi00
- Dandi - Namak SatyagrahaThis place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the destination where Gandhi broke the law by picking up the pinch of salt from here and this was [...]D: 105.9mi01
- Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments...Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India, was planned by Edwin Lutyens, the 20th century British architect, and is a curious blend of the [...]D: 2.2mi00
Things about Kanyakumari you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
There are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find...
History & Culture: The Holy Land Experience
A really child friendly zoo where kids can step up on ledges to see the animals better and with a giraffe feeding area which is maybe the most...
Family & Fun: Sedgwick County Zoo
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland