Taj mahal, Agra, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Agra > Taj mahal
- General travel tip
- City center
arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Just 1 kms from Taj Mahal
09-30 to 1800 hrs
Recent travel tips for India
- Auto WorldWell you cannot just call it an exhibition as it’s a mammoth collection of antique vehicles, cars, motorcycles, buggies and utilities vehicles. It is said that it took more than 100 years to reach to the collection they have right now [...]D: 8.7mi00
- Vechaar Utensil MuseumCould there be anything better than this for those who love utensils? A collection of thousands of utensils made of so many different metals and collected from hundreds of cities and villages of India. Big to small, old to new, every [...]D: 5.9mi20
- City of Culture and HeritageAhmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is another religion of the people of Ahmedabad. Don't miss on visiting Calico Museum, Sarkhej Roja, [...]D: 3mi00
- Travel tipJammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times, do make reservations well in advance. [...]D: n/a00
- Pookode lakePookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed. Recent commercial modernisations have removed some of its wild charm. Panamaram, the rivulet [...]D: 117.4mi00
Things about Agra you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dhaka travel tips - Bangladesh
DHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you ...
General: Dhaka travel guide
Koblenz travel tips - Germany
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
Bangalore travel tips - India
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Tripoli travel tips - Libya
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Yangon travel tips - Myanmar
Yangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy...
Outdoors Activities: Best visiting attractions in Myanmar
Mexico City travel tips - Mexico
About 25 km South of the center of Mexico City you will find Xochimilco. It is a canal system with large and colorfully decorated boats floating on...
Night Life & Entertainment: Xochimilco
Alba Iulia travel tips - Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Navodari travel tips - Romania
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Sibiu travel tips - Romania
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Rochester travel tips - New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets