Taj mahal, Agra, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Agra > Taj mahal
- General travel tip
- City center
arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail email@example.com
Just 1 kms from Taj Mahal
09-30 to 1800 hrs
Recent travel tips for India
- Cheap Holiday PackagesChoose your favorite holiday destination across the world and book your tour with us as we offer very exciting deals on all holiday or travel packages in India & Abroad. http://www.elegantholidaysonline.com/holidays/ [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Dreadful TripPeople don't take trips… trips take people [...]D: 3.7mi00
- India GateThe India Gate is the national monument of India. It is one of the largest war memorials in India. Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens. Originally known as All India War Memorial, it is a [...]D: 1.7mi10
- Kodaikanal tour packagesKodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake. Moreover, it is famous for its Kurinji flowers that blossom once in a year. Holidays at this hill [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Whitsunday Yacht CharterWhitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The Molle’s and Whitsunday also. There are eight Islands developed at Whitsudnay. On a Luxury sailing [...]D: 5826.9mi00
Things about Agra you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Le Cafe is a nice place for spending a pleasant evening. I've been there two times and I liked it, although, the food was not perfect. Their...
Food: Le Café
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
When you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms.
General: Le Venix hotel of Bangkok
The 32 floor Foshay Tower might not be very impressive when compared to mre modern sky-scrapers, but back when it was completed (in 1929), it was...
Sightseeing: Foshay Tower