Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals, Bhubaneswar
Travel tips > Asia > India > Bhubaneswar > Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
Bhubaneswar, Orissa 750001, India
How to get there:
Recent travel tips for India
- Tour and Travel in IndiaGolden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour [...]D: 2mi00
- New hotel in TiruchirappalliThere is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good experience with it, the prices were acceptable and the staff quite nice. [...]D: n/a00
- Perfect Holiday Trip to MunnarKerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if you wish to celebrate your holidays with some unmatched attractions, then you must visit [...]D: n/a00
- Camping PlacesCamping with your family [...]D: n/a00
- Vechaar Utensil MuseumCould there be anything better than this for those who love utensils? A collection of thousands of utensils made of so many different metals and collected from hundreds of cities and villages of India. Big to small, old to new, every [...]D: 5.9mi20
Things about Bhubaneswar you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Mexico City, Mexico
Templo Mayor is an Aztec temple built in the 14th century for the worship of the Aztec god of war and that of the water. It was discovered in the...
History & Culture: Templo Mayor
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Corpus Christi, Texas
From all the major attractions in Corpus Christi, touring the USS Lexington was the best by all means. The huge vessel which served in the second...
History & Culture: USS Lexington
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation