Denver Botanic Gardens, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Denver Botanic Gardens
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
As the place is divided into sections with different themes, you can find wonderful plants that usually feature in Japanese gardens, or flowers that decorate rock gardens. Even flora and fauna of the places with drought tolerance re exhibited here. The whole place is simply amazing, something that shouldn't be missed when in Denver!
1007 York St, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Adults: $12.50, children: $9.00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Denver Art MuseumWith an amazing collection of artwork from different ages and different artists, the Denver Art Museum is a treasure chest in downtown Denver. Various paintings and unqie-rare collections can be found in the museum, some exhibits being [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Culinary Connectors ToursEntertaining, exciting, flavorful and fun. All of these things were present at the Culinary Connectors Tours that we took in Denver on our last visit. You not only get to know the greatest restaurants in the city, you get also a glimpse [...]D: n/a00
- Ted's Montana GrillOpened its doors first in Columbus, OH, Ted's Montana Grill, with its traditional American dishes and environment has grown into a huge enterprise. They serve really excellent food which makes you return to their restaurants over and [...]D: 1208.7mi00
- Denver Brewery BuzzIncluding beer, snacks and transportation, the Denver Brewery Buzz was a fun, entertaining and informative tour and we had an amazing time exploring different breweries and tasting beers. The tour only lasted about 3 hours but didn't [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Bars in Denver WebsiteI was looking for just the right bar to go to when I was visiting Denver. I found a simple and comprehensive directory of bars listed by type and location. It was easy to figure out the right spot even for an outsider. The site is www [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
To learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and...
History & Culture: Museo de la Revolucion in Havana
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Nepal is a definitive goal for the trekking lover – offering a bunch of potential outcomes from the short and simple to the requesting...
Sightseeing: Trekking in Nepal
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Though not exactly in the heart of the town, the drive up to Pudgy's Pizzeria is well worth it. They serve the most delicious thick pizza in...
Food: Pudgy's Pizzeria