Denver Botanic Gardens, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Denver Botanic Gardens
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
As the place is divided into sections with different themes, you can find wonderful plants that usually feature in Japanese gardens, or flowers that decorate rock gardens. Even flora and fauna of the places with drought tolerance re exhibited here. The whole place is simply amazing, something that shouldn't be missed when in Denver!
1007 York St, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Adults: $12.50, children: $9.00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Rocky Mountain DinerIn the heart of downtown Denver this cozy little diner has been open since the 1990s and attracts people with its fresh homemade dishes and attractive, old-fashioned exterior. The Rocky Mountain Diner is one of the best places in Denver [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Denver Art MuseumWith an amazing collection of artwork from different ages and different artists, the Denver Art Museum is a treasure chest in downtown Denver. Various paintings and unqie-rare collections can be found in the museum, some exhibits being [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Mel's RestaurantPopular among locals and visitors as well, Mel's Restaurant is found in the Cherry Creek district in a classy, chic neighborhood. A beautiful and elegant bistro that serves excellent food with a high-class service Mel's is truly a [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Denver Museum of Nature & ScienceExhibitions featuring animals and plants of the Rocky Mountains, a planetarium that shows you the stars, not to mention publications, collections are all part of the Denver Museum of Nature & Science! So many interesting things can be [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Denver Brewery BuzzIncluding beer, snacks and transportation, the Denver Brewery Buzz was a fun, entertaining and informative tour and we had an amazing time exploring different breweries and tasting beers. The tour only lasted about 3 hours but didn't [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Plaza del Cibeles (Cybeles Square) is the most beautiful part of Madrid. It is surrounded by huge and impressive buildings. In the center of the...
Sightseeing: Plaza del Cibeles
Buffalo, New York
The Buffalo City Hall is an exceptional building. It's grand and magnificent, a true architectural masterpiece. Go to the 13th floor and marvel...
History & Culture: Buffalo City Hall
Key West, Florida
This a beautiful house with turn-of-the-century architecture built for the naturalist John Audubon in the 1840s when he visited then settled down...
History & Culture: Audubon House and Tropical Garden
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
The Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that...
Sightseeing: Phipps Conservatory
San Francisco, California
Hidden in the back of Pier 45 is an warehouse converted into an old arcade Museum. Featuring a variety of games dating back to the early 1900's....
Family & Fun: Musée Mécanique