Denver Botanic Gardens, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Denver Botanic Gardens
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
As the place is divided into sections with different themes, you can find wonderful plants that usually feature in Japanese gardens, or flowers that decorate rock gardens. Even flora and fauna of the places with drought tolerance re exhibited here. The whole place is simply amazing, something that shouldn't be missed when in Denver!
1007 York St, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Adults: $12.50, children: $9.00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Tattered CoverI've always loved books and reading and to find a store where you can sit down in a comfortable armchair and just spend some quality time with a great book is like heaven on earth for me. The Tattered Cover is a dream! It is quite [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Denver Art MuseumWith an amazing collection of artwork from different ages and different artists, the Denver Art Museum is a treasure chest in downtown Denver. Various paintings and unqie-rare collections can be found in the museum, some exhibits being [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vance Kirkland MuseumHome a wide variety of modernist and art deco collections, the Vance Kirkland Museum is a unique museum. The decoration the arrangement of the artworks makes it stand out in the collection of cultural landmarks, having a unique style. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Larimer SquareThe place where you can shop or grab a lunch, dinner is definitely Larimer Square. With its historic aspect the whole place is inviting and welcoming. People are nice to customers, you can just have a walk down the street and if you get [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Buckhorn ExchangeTurned into a historic landmark, the Buckhorn Exchange restaurant is a great place to taste some traditional Western food in a background with rich history. The decor of the restaurant is really catchy and amazing, with stuffed animals and [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
If you are at Paris, you should definitely visit the Louvre. It´s one of the most famous museums, with exceptional collections for nearly every...
History & Culture: The Louvre
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Anyone visiting Moscow will certainly need to go see the Red Square with the Kreml in the back. This is an amazing site simply because of it's...
Sightseeing: Red Square
Originally the home of sports games in the Byzantine period, the Hippodrome has been later converted into a park. It is open to the public all day...
Sightseeing: Byzantine Hippodrome
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
San Diego, California
The Gaslamp Quarter is San Diego's first choice for dining, shopping and entertainment. There are many things to discover in the areas of food, fun...
General: Gaslamp Quarter