Mel's Restaurant, Denver, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Mel's Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
A beautiful and elegant bistro that serves excellent food with a high-class service Mel's is truly a restaurant that one should eat in, at least once while visiting Denver. Don't miss it, even if it might be a bit expensive.
235 Fillmore St, Denver, CO 80206, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Culinary Connectors ToursEntertaining, exciting, flavorful and fun. All of these things were present at the Culinary Connectors Tours that we took in Denver on our last visit. You not only get to know the greatest restaurants in the city, you get also a glimpse [...]D: n/a00
- Rocky Mountain DinerIn the heart of downtown Denver this cozy little diner has been open since the 1990s and attracts people with its fresh homemade dishes and attractive, old-fashioned exterior. The Rocky Mountain Diner is one of the best places in Denver [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Ted's Montana GrillOpened its doors first in Columbus, OH, Ted's Montana Grill, with its traditional American dishes and environment has grown into a huge enterprise. They serve really excellent food which makes you return to their restaurants over and [...]D: 1208.7mi00
- Tattered CoverI've always loved books and reading and to find a store where you can sit down in a comfortable armchair and just spend some quality time with a great book is like heaven on earth for me. The Tattered Cover is a dream! It is quite [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Denver, the Arts Capital of the WestDenver is called the Arts Capital of the West which means that you can visit hundreds of museums and galleries while staying here. [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Baile Felix, Romania
One of the main points of atractions in Baile Felix is the Nenuphar Lake wich is a natural reservation and wich hosts 3 species of nenuphars.
General: Nenuphar Lake - Lotus
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
If you're looking for famous brands at a budget price than you have to go to the East Town Women's Reseal Shop. They have clothes,...
Shopping: East Town Women's Resale Shop
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Perfect for meetings, weddings or other events, or just a stroll, Preservation Park is one of the areas which has to be visited while in Oakland. ...
Sightseeing: Preservation Park
Santa Ana, California
Dedicated to arts and crafts of indigenous people throughout the world, the Bowers Museum of Cultural Art is a beautiful and educational venue for...
History & Culture: Bowers Museum of Cultural Art