Mel's Restaurant, Denver, Colorado
Travel tips > North America > United States > Denver > Mel's Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
A beautiful and elegant bistro that serves excellent food with a high-class service Mel's is truly a restaurant that one should eat in, at least once while visiting Denver. Don't miss it, even if it might be a bit expensive.
235 Fillmore St, Denver, CO 80206, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Denver
- Rocky Mountain DinerIn the heart of downtown Denver this cozy little diner has been open since the 1990s and attracts people with its fresh homemade dishes and attractive, old-fashioned exterior. The Rocky Mountain Diner is one of the best places in Denver [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Denver Brewery BuzzIncluding beer, snacks and transportation, the Denver Brewery Buzz was a fun, entertaining and informative tour and we had an amazing time exploring different breweries and tasting beers. The tour only lasted about 3 hours but didn't [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Denver Museum of Nature & ScienceExhibitions featuring animals and plants of the Rocky Mountains, a planetarium that shows you the stars, not to mention publications, collections are all part of the Denver Museum of Nature & Science! So many interesting things can be [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Mad GreensThe healthiest food that you can eat in whole Denver is definitely the Mad Greens place that you can find throughout town. There are several locations, including downtown that feature the Mad Greens restaurant, you just choose the closest [...]D: n/a00
- Denver Inside and Out TourThe most exciting tour you might ever take part in is the Denver Inside and Out Tour which is full of interesting games, mysteries and puzzles to solve. The interactive and creative style of the tour made it a success in our eyes. We had [...]D: 2.3mi10
Things about Denver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
The best time to visit Jaipur is during Sept-Oct or during the Feb-March months.
General: Best time to travel
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
If scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot...
Outdoors Activities: Epcot Divequest
San Jose, California
Fun and inviting with activities for all ages, the San Jose Flea Market is not just a market where you can sell your stuff or buy, it a place that...
Shopping: San Jose Flea Market