Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, Chicago, Illinois
Travel tips > North America > United States > Chicago > Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The show however was a little wierd. The costumes and weapons looked very fake to me and the whole thing was so not spontaneous. And everyone was smiling all the time... knights don't smile, right?
If you really want to spend a lot of money and enjoy such pre-directed scenes, you can go. But I can eat with my hands at home as well...
2001 N Roselle Rd
Recent travel tips for Chicago
- Rossi's LiquorsRossi's Liquors is my favorite place in Chicago. It was very cosy and I loved it when I was there. It's the best dive bar I've been into, so far. The best thing is that it doesn't try to be anything that it's not, nothing more and [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Chicago Blues FestivalThe Chicago Blues Festival usually takes place every year in early June in Grant Park. It is the largest Blues Festival in the world, so it's an absolute must for blues-lovers. The festival features three days of performance by top-class [...]D: n/a00
- The Art Institute of ChicagoThe Art Institute has got a very nice art collection whech can be seen permanently. Apart from that they have great exhibitions. My favorite one, when I was there was the African and Amerindian collection. There are a lot of items [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Timothy O'Toole's PubTraditional Irish pub meets giant sports bar in this downtown Chicago venue. Not the place for you if you want a quiet pint in the corner, but a great place to go in the company pf friends. They have almost 50 TV sets and three big screens [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Caffe De LucaCaffe de Luca is not a very special place, but it's very cosy and pleasant. It is located in the heart of bucktown and I loved to have breakfast here. The waiters are really very nice, even by American standards and they have free Wifi, [...]D: 4.1mi00
Things about Chicago you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This restaurant known as the Restoran Kim Lian Kee is very famous in Kuala Lumpur not just among the locals but also tourists from tourists around...
Food: Restoran Kim Lian Kee (Hokkien Noodle)
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Located on the famous Boardwalk, this family friendly venue is the main destination for kids and young adults. The Steel Pier Amusement Park has...
Family & Fun: Steel Pier Amusement Park
Boston is big on seafoods and Legal Sea Foods is a good example for that. They say they have the best and freshest fish in the state. The food they...
Food: Legal Sea Foods
El Paso, Texas
The largest state park in the US, Franklin Mountains State Park is accessible to the public from 8am to 5pm seven days a week. You can take part...
Outdoors Activities: Franklin Mountains State Park
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own