The ancient city, Argos, Greece
Travel tips > Europe > Greece > Argos > The ancient city
- General travel tip
- City center
Γυμναστηρίου 62-66, Argos 21200, Griechenland
Recent travel tips for Greece
- The temple of ApolloYou really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city. [...]D: n/a00
- Guard change attraction at the ParliamentIf you are in Athens and you have a little time, go to the Parliament and watch the guard change. This happens in every hour if I remember well. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Litochoro - a place you should see!If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on the other the mountains... it's amazing. There is a church in the city center which worth [...]D: 0.3mi10
- Beautiful park in the center of KateriniI cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a beautiful green park, with palm trees and little bridges over a small watercourse which runs across [...]D: 0.2mi00
- If you don't want to get lostIf you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other small Greek villages, that you´re stuck in the 'desert'. [...]D: 24.4mi00
Things about Argos you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
If you travel with large luggage, you can leave it at the luggage locker of one of the train stations like Gare de Lyon, Gare du Nord, Gare...
Public Transportation: Luggage lockers
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan - the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens and it is one of the most admired tourism destination of the...
General: Monuments, forts, palaces and lakes in Rajasthan
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Hawaii Wellness Institute is an association with the purpose of educating people hoe to live their lives healthier from every point of view. ...
Sports & Wellness : Hawaii Wellness Institute
They so many sandwiches and burgers to choose from at Stella's Kentucky Deli that you get confused when you get to the end and still don't...
Food: Stella's Kentucky Deli
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
San Francisco, California
Twin Peaks is one of the most underrated spots in the city. It offers some of the most magnificient view of the city on clear days and nights. Twin...
General: Twin Peaks