Pasig Sights and Landmarks Guide, Philippines
The Philippines since its discovery have predominantly opened the doors to tourism. Pasig, for instance, being the home of the business district of the Ortigas Center, felt the need to put up various hotels of premiere quality. They also have various shopping centers where you would certainly enjoy your shopping sprees.
Hotels in the locality
Every traveler will definitely find a right place to stay where they can relax, feel a great mood, and have a comfortable ambience. There are a lot of four-star and five-star hotels in the area that would simply give you comfort away from your own homes. Included in the list are:
· Astoria Plaza Suites. This hotel is one of the most famous in the area. It is located in #15 J. Escriva Drive in the heart of the Ortigas Business district. It is close to the Manila area. Room reservations and occupancy starts at P2,500 or around $56.
· Crowne Plaza Galleria Manila. Located at Ortigas Avenue corner Asian Development Bank Avenue, the hotel is found in one of the premiere shopping centers in Manila, Robinson’s Galleria.
· Discovery Suites. This is one of the most popular service hotels in Manila, Discovery Suites is distinctively known for the personalized service you can get. Their starting rate is at P4,000 or approximately $88. They are located at 25 ADB Avenue Ortigas Center, just along Banco de Oro Head Office.
· Edsa Shangri-La. This is one of the most renowned hotels in the Philippines. You can find it at 1 Garden Way, Ortigas Centre, Pasig City.
· The Malayan Plaza Hotel. Like Discovery Suites, it is found along ADB Avenue corner Copal Road. It offers 150 sophisticatedly furnished studio type rooms, and various fully serviced apartments with one, two or three bedrooms at that. They would surely cater to your business and holiday needs. Room rates start at P3,500 or $76.
· The Richmonde Hotel. This one is located at 21 San Miguel Avenue along the famous San Miguel Corporation. It is just a few minutes of travel to the business and tourism centers in the Metropolitan Manila area. It is a world class hotel with state-of-the-art facilities that would surely cater to your housing needs. Their rates start at $85.
There is a wide array of shopping centers in the area where you could find time to shop around. Some of these are:
· Robinson’s Metro East. This five-storey building is located at Dela Paz corner Imelda Avenue and Marcos Hi-way. It has various stalls that sell local as well as international brands. It also has food courts, cinemas and a supermarket. It is one of the newest shopping malls in the area.
· Ever Gotesco. This has several shopping stores, cinemas an arcade, and a supermarket.
· Tiendesitas. This mall is located at Barangay Ugong corner Ortigas and E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenues. Its name literally meaning a collection of little stores, the 30,000 sq. m. complex is a house to shops and stores grouped accordingly to the products they offer. These groupings of merchandise are called villages.
· SM Supercenter. This is a large supermarket found right beside Tiendesitas.
· Fun Ranch. This is considered a kids’ center built for the fun, leisure and entertainment that children will surely enjoy. Like the SM Supercenter, it is situated near Tiendesitas.
There are a lot of business and leisure establishments in Pasig City where you could take a memorable trip. Since it is considered one of the financial districts of Manila, it placed more priority in putting up hotels and malls than other tourist spots.
Things about Pasig you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Read our members' reviews about Pasig
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Pasig
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.