Pasig Nightlife, Philippines
Being situated in Metropolis Manila, you could really get a taste of the nightlife you want in Pasig City. You would definitely get your idea of fun just by experiencing the streets during night time. In addition, you would surely enjoy Filipino food with a wide variety of alternatives to choose from. Their restaurants have a lot in store for you. They would definitely start your night out right.
Restaurants in the area
After a tiring day of travelling and exploring the city, the finest ways to relieve you of your fatigue is to go to the restaurants around the area. There are a lot that would surely cater to your taste. Here are some of them:
· Pancake House. This is one of the most common restaurants in the Manila area with various branches found in town. They offer Filipino as well as Continental cuisines that would surely make your dining experience a memorable one.
· Café Juanita. The restaurant offers Filipino food as well as a fusion of all the other international cuisines.
· Cyma Shangrila. If you want to get a taste of delectable Greek food, go to this place but be sure to make reservations first.
· La Piadina. Dying to taste Italian food? Go to La Piadina. It would definitely give you the best Italian Dining in the Area.
· Akiga Japanese Restaurant. As the name suggests, you would know that Akiga offers Japanese cuisine. It is recommended for business as well as romantic occasions.
· Uncle Moc’s Shawarma Hub. A taste of Mediterranean food highly recommended by a lot of tourists in the area.
· San Jacinto Panciteria. Panciterias became well known in the Philippines since Spanish occupation as they brought to the country their famous pancit which literally means easy to cook. If you want to have fast food, go to San Jacinto Panciteria.
The rest of the nightlife
After having a sumptuous dinner at the restaurants of your choice, you may then have a breathtaking experience of Pasig City’s nightlife.
The city’s prime night venue can be found at the Metrowalk located along Julio Vargas and Meralco Avenues. Metrowalk is home to leisure and entertainment. If you do not want to spend too much time looking for a restaurant then go to a bar where you could spend the rest of the evening, Metrowalk has different restaurants like the Filipino Bacolod Chicken Inasal and Marikit na Hapag Kainan. You may also go to Metrowalk for the following reasons:
· Live bands. If you are craving for entertainment and live bands really give you a natural high, you could go to Dencio's Bar and Grill or Love 2 Laugh Bar.
· Dance clubs. If dancing is your forte, you may want to experience proving your talent at the some great music venues like Metro Phi Resto Bar or Elbow Room.
· Coffee cravings. Metrowalk is also the seat for Starbucks, Ice Monster and The Coffee Beanery. You could choose from the wide array of their coffee choices.
· Lounges. You can find the Discovery Lounge, Bar One, Raphael Café’ and Serendipity Lounge in Pasig City. These lounges will certainly turn your night into a pleasantly romantic mood.
Dining and bar hopping comprises the nightlife of Pasig City. With the many choices mentioned, you would surely find one for you.
Things about Pasig you may be interested in
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.
Read our members' reviews about Pasig
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Pasig
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.